[Q] Why is it that all kitkat roms for lg g2 have issues with games(touch related)

Search This thread

Alexzander

Jul 26, 2009
Bucharest
I tried CM11, DU, PA, AOKP, AOSP, baked kk, Nameless. None of them have major issues regarding functionality overall. But many games are not responding at all . There is no touch response at all. I think all KK versions for LG G2 have this problem . Is this only related to these unofficial releases or is just a local problem (games related). Will we have the same problem when the official 4.4 wil be released ? Some games don't even start. Others crash after tring to start a game(or pressing a menu button) . I mention that these games are not cracked. All of them are official games from Play Store and they are working fine on my stock rom (4.2.2 10e).

Also not quite on topic, but : On my last tryout i was on DU, and Asphalt 8 was showing in market, i installed it and it worked perfectly. After going back to stock the game appears in my all apps list but when i try to install it , it directs me to the market and gives me a message that the game is not compatible with my phone :)) . So yeah .

naturecannon

Oct 27, 2007
Portland Oregon
I remember when the Nexus 7 2013 first released with KK and had touch issues as well. Lucky I purchased mine a few months after release and received the update fixing touch a week after purchase. Its wasnt useless, just annoying and not very responsive and accurate.

I have no clue about the G2 with kitkat and know my response dont help you. Just mentioning is all

badchip

Jul 29, 2013
I'm on CM11 (D802) and I don't have any touch problems. What games are problematic for you?

Alexzander

Jul 26, 2009
Bucharest
I'm on CM11 (D802) and I don't have any touch problems. What games are problematic for you?

I can't start GTA SA , Deus EX and Badland , NFS Most Wanted runs but has no touch, another game that has no touch is Fast Racing(not big deal of a game but works on 4.2.2). TaRsY specified clearly from the begining that some games won't work with SlimKAT . I guess i'll have to wait for the official release on kk to see if the problem persists.

badchip

Jul 29, 2013
I just tried Badland and touch works just fine, i finished a couple of levels. Cool game. I'll let you know if I try any of the other games you mentioned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-07-16-34-29.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-07-16-34-29.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: Alexzander

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just tried Badland and touch works just fine, i finished a couple of levels. Cool game. I'll let you know if I try any of the other games you mentioned.