[ROM]RUU_Mozart_Telstra_WWE_1.23.841.05_5.50.09.18_22.2 4.50_RELEASE

Search This thread

Amsim

Oct 5, 2009
This worked a Treat

Through work aquired a Mozart with Telstra Demo(Store) Rom. Very furstrating as it wouldnt hold settings and kept playing that damn video.....

1. Downloaded this rom (following the links from here and trying a few download mirrors until I found one that worked)
  2. Turned off Phone
  3. Held Volume Down Key while Pressing Power Button (This turns the phone on and launched Bootloader)
  4. Connected to PC Waited about 5 minutes while Windows auto detected the drivers and installed what it needed
  5. Right Mouse clicked on the downloaded Rom and selected "Run as Administrator"
  6. Followed the prompts.

****NOTE**** When it got to 10% the phone rebooted - LET IT!!!!! DO NOT TOUCH IT DO NOT DISCONNECT IT - Just wait -The computer will redetect and about 10 Min later VIOLA - All sorted nice and clean WP7 HTC Mozart (with a with Telstra One Hub - which aint that bad) - Whacked the 3 Sim card in - Downloaded Connection Setup Wizard from market place and a few minutes later was sending and receiving MMS etc

Thanks for the ROM :)

Heph

Jul 21, 2009
Hi,

can you tell me if there is still only English UK as the display language?
Or is it possible to select a different display language with this rom?

Alex

Amsim

Oct 5, 2009
Hi,

can you tell me if there is still only English UK as the display language?
Or is it possible to select a different display language with this rom?

Alex

Unfortunately English only...although you fan change your locale and regional settings.... Frustrating for me too because I want to Install Bahasa Indonesia but I cant figure that our yet.

Amsim

Oct 5, 2009
Does this also include radio?

Im curious...does the rom package includethe radio as well? Im tempted to attempt the Asian Rom So i can possibly get the Indonesian language pack. Been a Telstra Mozart this operates on 850 3G I would want to minimise risk of a lockup by trying without radio.

zipzap_kill

Oct 12, 2007
i found link but admin is not allowing me to post link as my user limitations as all

all links are dead and i found link to post but cannot post as my limations