[APP] Smart Pokémon Go (Showing nearby pokemon is now working !!!)

Search This thread

stoatwblr

Sep 12, 2011
I don't see anything anywhere about the author being C&D'd. His Goo account was closed and the app removed. It's still on other sources.

Niantic have tweaked the API. Time will tell if there's an app update.

Last edited:

N2os78

Aug 5, 2016
[/COLOR]I can not get it to show pokemon, can't even tell if I'm logged in, login box pops up and I sign in, box goes away but no Pokémon will show even after log pressing to scan, any help is appreciated as I would love to try this out

Last edited:

yanniclord

Guys, Niantic made another update to their API, which was just done to stop all third party interaction from apps like this and PokeMod EX. All bots and alike probably will never work again. Thanks Niantic for killing your own customer base and crippling Pokémon GO itself...

Hey you. YE YOU! You who want's to write some stupid comment below asking for help because the app does not work. Read my QUOTED commend ABOVE ^^ and you will know WHY it does NOT WORK.

YOU, YE YOU! READ ABOVE BEFORE COMMENTING!

justwallace

Aug 5, 2016
My tablet and phone have this app. It loaded one time on my wife's phone but after that for the last 3 days, it will log in but no Pokemon appear after a scan. I've waited with the app open for an hour and then scanned and still nothing

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

My tablet and phone have this app. It loaded one time on my wife's phone but after that for the last 3 days, it will log in but no Pokemon appear after a scan. I've waited with the app open for an hour and then scanned and still nothing
Well I just saw that post about it not working anymore. Didn't show it until I posted. I guess I feel stupid

BearMask

Aug 8, 2016
Its better to used both gmail account and ptc account. For now I cant create a PTC account coz the website still undergoing maintenance. I cant used the app right now for not having a ptc account. SAD

fizard

Sep 6, 2009
Hey you. YE YOU! You who want's to write some stupid comment below asking for help because the app does not work. Read my QUOTED commend ABOVE ^^ and you will know WHY it does NOT WORK.
There are already a lot of apps accessing the new API, when you said "never work again" you were very pessimistic. Too bad this app didn't continue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    smart_poke_logo_1024_500.png

Smart Pokémon Go
    !!!You won't miss any rare pokémon anymore !!!

This application will help you find pokémon around you using your phone and/or your android wear watch.

Notification on your phone with nearby pokémon

You can enable a notification showing found pokémon around you.

The color behind the pokémon shows you how rare it is.
    (https://i.imgur.com/Qmx2vF2.jpg)

Actual rarity number is taken from here:
    http://www.pokemongodb.net/2016/05/pokemon-rarity-closed-beta.html

Option to let your phone screen turn on and/or your phone vibrate if a non common pokémon is found.

device_2016_08_01_120308.jpg

device_2016_07_31_014554a.png

Show real time Pokémons location

device_2016_07_29_231915a.png

(Long click anywhere on the map to start scanning)

• Pokémons are shown on the map
    • The listview on the right shows the found pokémons with the more rare ones on top to help you spot the more interesting ones. The background colors show the rarity level.

• Click on any pokémon to show its details in the bottom left corner.
    Name, Rarity, distance (on this screenshot the distance is 75 km because i was not there ;) ) and remaining time.

If you click on the aim icon in the pokémon info window, the map zoom will always be adapted to show both your location and this pokémon location on your phone and your android wear watch if you have one.

Filter Pokemon

device_2016_08_01_185442.png

Select name language (English, French, German, Japon1, Japon2 and Japon3

device_2016_08_01_185442.jpg

Settings:

device_2016_08_01_123200.png

This is a work in progress many features will be added.

Information on the play store page is minimal to avoid being removed from the store.

You can download the apk from Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mz5m56w4e0tke97/SmartPokemon Alpha v0.4a.apk?dl=0

Mega:
    https://mega.nz/#!b8lX1KzT!k_XvAEtNWCmnI1n7Q9Wxu2O0XYQCM8-O4o93HKDHzww

Any help is welcome :)

Follow updates in Google+ community:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113681074949480599184

Pokemon PTC account
    You will need to login with a valid pokemon (PTC) account.
    You should create a specific account to be sure your main account won't get banned.

If you have trouble logging, try to login in the pokemon go app to check this account is working.

Don't hesitate to give me feedback and suggestions.
    App is not working for me anymore :(
    Doesn't find anything, was working fine until today.
    App restarts all time

Hi, thanks for the app but when I set "don't scan when the app it's closed" the GPS icon stills on the screen. If I kill the app with Clean Master the GPS icon dissapears but after a minute (or maybe the time you set to recheck) it restarts again (the gps appears and the notification bar apperas again).

It's a way to really close the app?

Thanks!
    Do you have any screenshots of this working on the watch?

I would definitely pay for a functioning and updated app that worked for the watch. Also, could i turn the phone screen off?