watch faces vxp files

Search This thread

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Ah ok, this is quite disappointing, what we need to do to have temp, battery, digital clock? Hack the firmware? To just change the background we need a easy way to create the faces... hehe

Yeah it would be nice if we can include other things in the watch face. But currently as zcj said we can only make normal watch face. Even if we extract the firmware, we can only change clock background of existing clock face like in Golum_ thread.

We have this digital face on fundo wear, its not possible to hack this file and do our digital faces?

Sadly no. we cannot extract a compiled .vxp files. All we can do is to look at the hex of the files, but I doubt we can learn anything from that. If only mediatek release the source codes for the vxp watch faces then it will be possible.

andyjeezy

Aug 6, 2009
Whittier
You need to put the extracted files inside the folder "appmenager" on your android phone, than you conect yr watch to phone and open "mediatek smartdevice app", now you are good to install the files.

I think my rom is bad on my watch thats why I can't see the hands on any of the watchfaces. I have a Zeblaze Crystal MTK 2502a. Great job with the watchfaces guys.

mlittleds9

Jul 16, 2016
Hatfield, UK
Hai zcj, thanks for teaching me to create the vxp watch face. Here is the Tag Heuer face.
Someone said that the watch face is installed, but cannot choose. Can anybody test this? Because I test on my K88H is working. thanks.

it works, found out why... limit on number of faces on phone... shame about date

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

any more watch faces, they all work on my K88h

mark

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
it works, found out why... limit on number of faces on phone... shame about date

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

any more watch faces, they all work on my K88h

mark
glad its working. I will create more watch faces when I got new watch.

avid gamer

Aug 14, 2016
Nice job on all the new watch faces! I have a Scinex SW20 and all the faces work on it. To bad they are all circular instead of square (lol). Keep up the great work!

zafrix8

Oct 29, 2011
Can you modify a vxp file after it is finished, or do you need the original files?

Mark
Modify to change the images? you need original source code files. the one before compile into .vxp.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Tried that too and no dice. Is there a number i can dial that will factory reset the watch? I would just flash the firmware but my computer is Linux OS.
there is no factory reset in your watch setting? there is bunch of number codes in this forum. you can try but be carefull it might be dangerous.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Nice job on all the new watch faces! I have a Scinex SW20 and all the faces work on it. To bad they are all circular instead of square (lol). Keep up the great work!
you can create your own square clock using the tutorial zcj provided. Sorry I cannot help create now since my watch is dead haha.

zcj

Jul 23, 2016
Please test

This file on my KW18 cant see clock_bg.

Attachments

• uboat.png
    uboat.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,618
  • uboat.zip
    117.4 KB · Views: 2,224
Reactions: ebsbow

mooncrown_ksk

Jul 21, 2008
izmir
No.1 G3 Clock This file on my KW18 cant see clock_bg. by the time I was locked menus and hours can not connect back to how the factory settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and extract to your Android Phone. Install from Fundo apk.
    How to create vxp files
    New Website is UP!

Hey guys! I have a good news to share with you guys.
    So today, Mr. Que Chen Chao, a generous marketing manager for "NO.1 Smartwatch" (yes! the company who made no.1 d5, d6, g6 etc) has contacted me regarding the VXP Face website.
    Long story short, he agrees to sponsor on the website hosting and domain!
    So, I think there will be no more problem such as website suspended or anything.
    So guys, enjoy, and thank you for your support :D
    and please submit the watch faces that you guys not able to submit when the website is down

New Website URL: http://watchfaceup.com/
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 17

Here you go guys. Enjoy.:)
    по предоставленным матерьялам уважаемого bogachsochi@gmail.com за что ему особая благодарность и +
    on the provided information, bogachsochi@gmail.com respected him for that special thanks and +
    VXP Face Website

Here you go guys!
    Link: http://vxpface.ml/

You guys can submit the VXP watch faces that you created to the website. But because I only using free web hosting, so I'm not able to host the vxp files there.
    So you guys need to upload the file to somewhere else or just attach it in this thread, and copy the attachment link.
    The submission need to be approved by the admin(me) first, this is to avoid spam.

Again. because I'm using free hosting and free domain name, please inform me if the website is down or not working.

Please keep posting in this thread also, so that this community keep active. Thanks!
    Enjoy :cool: