[APP/LWP] Ditalix Live Wallpaper Suite - Abstract Wallpapers for High End Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
IMPORTANT: If anyone is using a TFXXX device and custom images, please check if we have fixed the reboot bug where JPEG images were not sticking.

norsepriest

Jan 18, 2013
Astana
Re: [LWP] Ditalix Live Wallpaper Suite - NOT JUST ANOTHER ABSTRACT WALLPAPER

OK I've sent the illustrator package and you will find also a nice lkeaf shape. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Yes the leaf is excellent, but it would be best as a set of four different shapes, like in the Flowers and New Year themes.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
IMPORTANT: If anyone is using a TFXXX device and custom images, please check if we have fixed the reboot bug where JPEG images were not sticking.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Any issues to report?

BTW - tomorrow you will have a new theme browser, theme previews and image cropping!

norsepriest

Jan 18, 2013
Astana
Re: [LWP] Ditalix Live Wallpaper Suite - FAST LIVE WALLPAPERS WRITTEN IN NATIVE

Haha coggratulations on the Portal Article!

viijay4b7

Jan 9, 2012
Chennai

edypazuq.jpg

ypy2ygy7.jpg
avevepu7.jpg

Crashed for my device....

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ftgg99

viijay4b7

Jan 9, 2012
Chennai

uploadfromtaptalk1358788729225.jpg

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
My signature had details of my spec...

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

This looks really cool, I've been waiting for someone to make something like this thanks ...

Sent from my wallet, XDA Premium

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Crashed on my device.

Hmm its a pretty random device, but i see no immediate reason for it to crash. You didnt send the crash log! Please send one so we can fix it - just click on the "i have crashed" notification then send it via gmail.

Should be an easy fix.

This looks really cool, I've been waiting for someone to make something like this thanks ...

Thanks! If you like it, rate it on the Store or offer some suggestions or draw a shape!

norsepriest

Jan 18, 2013
Astana

Any issues to report?

BTW - tomorrow you will have a new theme browser, theme previews and image cropping!

I found something strange. On my galaxy 2 phone skulls theme with mixed glow type is fast but eclipse glow is slow. On galaxy tab 7.7 with ICS mixed type is slow but eclipse is fast. And the mixed type seems to be just one type, but on s2 is many types.

H00pyFr00d

Feb 9, 2010
Looks and works beautifully on my Nex7 but on my Gnex lags quite badly.

It's a great piece of work but I wonder if minimum requirements should be a quad core?

Dsteppa

May 7, 2012
Support and feedback:

This is the first release - if problems arise, please contact us at support@fahrbot.co.uk or through our website: http://fahrbot.co.uk/feedback.

And do offer suggestions for shapes and effects and whatever else you can think of :)

Reporting a small error:
Your url to the feedback page isn't working. I guess it's because of the url tag or something.
You wrote the url correctly, but a "www." is added in front of the url, which "breaks" it.

Reporting a small error:
Your url to the feedback page isn't working. I guess it's because of the url tag or something.
You wrote the url correctly, but a "www." is added in front of the url, which "breaks" it.

I never understood why people would want a live wallpaper they have a hobbit of sucking your battery dry way to fast. persionaly I just go with a simple background and call it a day it's not like im going to be seeing much of my wallpaper anyway when it's covered in widgets and app shortcuts.

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

Hmm its a pretty random device, but i see no immediate reason for it to crash. You didnt send the crash log! Please send one so we can fix it - just click on the "i have crashed" notification then send it via gmail.

Should be an easy fix.

Thanks! If you like it, rate it on the Store or offer some suggestions or draw a shape!

I did rate it and gave it a 5 star, haven't ran into any problems on my gs3 but I'll test it on my one s when I get home.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Looks and works beautifully on my Nex7 but on my Gnex lags quite badly.

It's a great piece of work but I wonder if minimum requirements should be a quad core?

We test this on a Galaxy Nexus on a daily basis, its a reference device at many studios. Just have a tweak of the settings - glow types in particular should help. To quote a recent comment from the store:

Sebastien De Sousa on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Really Nice Its Really smooth ! I like it. My bad for my previous comment, a restart of my phone did the work.
You replied on Jan 21, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Hmm. Unusual. We test this app on your device daily and nothing of the sort is happening. The app runs well. What kind of memory usage are you seeing? It should not be beyond 30 MB with all settings at default. Perhaps we had the misfortune of installing while some intensive process was also running? Lets troubleshoot please...

Reporting a small error:

Ah yes thank you!

I never understood why people would want a live wallpaper they have a hobbit of sucking your battery dry way to fast. persionaly I just go with a simple background and call it a day it's not like im going to be seeing much of my wallpaper anyway when it's covered in widgets and app shortcuts.

Well that is because you never had a good live wallpaper! I have never seen Ditalix use more than 3% of the battery, ever. We dont make rubbish like that, were people just like you!

For example, take Photile by Joko (no offence to that particular "top developer"): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joko.photile

Just compare that, with its 1,000,000+ downloads to Ditalix.

Makes me smile in a kind, fatherly way. But also sad that that kind of rubbish dominates the market and casts a bad light on the rest of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    abcohJs0.jpg

Ditalix is not just the name of a planet from the Star Trek TNG episode "Conspiracy" - its a suite of awesome live wallpapers with
    incredible customization options. Its free, its fun, its built to look great on high resolution devices like the Nexus 10 and its Fahrbot!

Features:

★ Regular updates with free and featured themes
    ★ Animations, settings and glow effects to suit every taste
    ★ Custom images create amazing background palettes
    ★ Randomize settings to create interesting themes
    ★ Sit there gawking at the screen because its just so cool

These are early releases, so if problems arise, please contact me - we will fix any issues as soon as possible.
    You can write to support@fahrbot.co.uk or through the web form at http://fahrbot.co.uk/feedback any time, we will help.

And the most important thing: have fun! We certainly did when we were creating it :)

Screens:

You can find the gallery HERE.

You can find the gallery HERE.

Download:

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fahrbot.apps.ditalix.free

Or use this handy QR code from our friends at goqr.me:

create-qr-code

Support and feedback:

This is the first release - if problems arise, please contact us at support@fahrbot.co.uk or through our website: fahrbot.co.uk/feedback.

And do offer suggestions for shapes and effects and whatever else you can think of :)
    Please use the Tip Us button at the top right of the OP - the better to help us spread the word :)
    Reserved for suggestions list.

If youre a designer and want us to include your cool shape, let us know!

All user-created shapes we accept will always be free - unless you guys want to help us out :) in which case we will donate to you via PayPal ;)
    I am not but I can work in illustrator well!! Do you need some vector shape or of a special size? Is there some guidelines somewhere?

Brilliant! Please PM me with your email address!
    Used all night like in description... Righteous. I want to offer some themes please. How do I do that?

Are you a designer? If you are we can send you a special version with a "Share!" button. You can use it to create a theme - after adding a shape and creating some effects for it - then share it with us. We will make a preview tile and credit you in the thgeme header. All user themes will be free for everyone!