XASP - XIAOMI AOSP SNAPDRAGON PATCH [ROM][PATCH][PIE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
i just preparing device for a clean flash :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-20-18-09-56-577_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-20-18-09-56-577_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,656

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Flashfire also dont work .....

used Magisk 19.1 and 19.2 same result....

Flashing now mauronofrio new TWRP and trying with it

I read just the reply from him something about toybox issue .... well i will try it :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-20-19-16-43-864_eu.chainfire.flash.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-20-19-16-43-864_eu.chainfire.flash.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

With mauronofrio its also do not work ...... i try now this TWRP ...then i have tried all TWRPs .....

It dont boot in to this recovery .... Flashing mauronofrio TWRP ...... The issue is like mauronofrio said in this toybox thing to get work this Aroma .....Miuistone have to look about it

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79564032&postcount=240

Last edited:

PriPhaze

Oct 3, 2014
Google Pixel 7
Possible. Snapdragon made from 2017 till now are supported but can't say if there are config differences for the Hardware. Let Me know if you tried it...

Yep, right now it will simply get stuck when trying to run AROMA; i would love to try it out but for now it seems it is not possible .
Pls let me now once this has been solved :D

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Yep, right now it will simply get stuck when trying to run AROMA; i would love to try it out but for now it seems it is not possible .
Pls let me now once this has been solved :D

I'm working on a concept to find something that allows choices like AROMA but without AROMA since modern Devices can no longer support it due to changes on busybox/toybox. Looks like AROMA will no longer be a Thing but i will also not got back to Modules for Magisk due to the restrictions... Maybe can i use unity without being a module to allow Volume Key Selects while installing or to create something like opengapps.org does... We will c :cowboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ## PATCH DESCRIPTION

Before You Start: This is not a Mod or a ROM! Don't handle it or call it like that. It's a Patch...
    What You will get from XASP are purely System Optimizations like a Update for existing Android Systems.
    It does add existing and non existing optimized Configurations, Libs, Apps and everyting what a Flagship needs.
    Why another AOSP ROM with Restrictions? Why another Mod or Module that gives You just Pieces of anything. Use XASP!
    Discover the true Pixel Expierence on any AOSP ROM. Upgrade Your Audio/Visual Quality to a Level that goes beyond Stock.
    Get the optimal Performance in all Conditions. Enjoy great Battery Lifetimes. Unlock unseen Features on all Edges of Android.
    Unleash Your Snapdragon, give it XASP!

## PATCH REQUIREMENTS

##### Android 9.0 / SDK 28 (AOSP ARM64)
    ##### Snapdragon 835, 845 or 855 (Min. 4GB RAM)

## PATCH INSTRUCTIONS

* Do a full Wipe in the Orange Fox Recovery (Caches, Data, System)
    * Install a Android Pie System meeting the Patch Requirements
    * Install the XASP and make Your Choices in AROMA
    * Reboot to the System.
    * Done.

## INCLUDED FEATURES

* FULLY SAFETYNET PASSING / ALL PLAY STORE ARE APPS WORKING
    * AROMA 3.0 INSTALLER WITH OWN BLACK THEME AND ICONS
    * AROMA FILE MANAGER WITH OWN BLACK THEME AND ICONS
    * AROMA OPTIONS THAT YOU WILL FIND NOWHERE ELSE
    * MAGISK STABLE, BETA AND BUSYBOX INCLUDED
    * BATTERY CALIBRATION AFTER CHARGING
    * FILESYSTEM TRIMMING BASED ON TIMERS
    * SYSTEM WIDE NETWORK OPTIMIZATIONS
    * SQLITE3 DATABASE OPTIMIZATIONS
    * INTELLIGENT ZIPALIGNMENT TIMERS
    * MADE AND TESTED WITH / FOR XIAOMI DEVICES
    * ALL DEVICE CONFIGS ARE AIMING ON QUALITY
    * ENABLES ALL EXISTING PIXEL DEVICE FEATURES
    * ENABLES HD VOLTE / VOWIFI + VIDEO CALLING
    * ENABLES 4K HDR VIDEO PLAYBACK
    * ENABLES MANY HIDDEN ANDROID FUNCTIONS
    * ENABLES MANY HIDDEN ANDROID SERVICES
    * ENABLES SMOOTHER AND MORE FLUID RENDERING
    * ENABLES DISPLAY ROTATION FOR THE WHOLE OS
    * ENABLES SETUP WIZARD EXTRA FUNCTIONS (WIP)
    * ENABLES ANDROID HEARING AID SUPPORT
    * ENABLES ANDROID FOR WORK / ENTERPRISE FEATURES
    * ENABLES ANDROID NIGHT LIGHT SUPPORT
    * ENABLES ANDROID VIRTUAL REALITY FEATURES
    * ENABLES HIGH QUALITY AUDIO INPUT AND OUTPUT
    * ADVANCED AUDIO RECORDING SERVICES / FEATURES
    * ADVANCED NOISE SUPRESSION SERVICES / FEATURES
    * ADVANCED NETWORK SERVICES / FEATURES
    * ADVANCED APP FUNCTIONALITY / FEATURES
    * ADVANCED GRID RECENTS WITH MULTI / SPLIT WINDOW SUPPORT
    * BETTER OVERALL PERFORMANCE (UI, APPS, GAMES...)
    * EXTRA DISPLAY SERVICE CONFIGS FOR SUPPORTED DEVICES
    * UNIQUE NAVIGATION STYLE OPTION IN AROMA
    * MUCH MORE AND MADE WITH <3

THANKS TO
    Code:
    Everyone who contributed to Android! <3

XDA:DevDB Information
    XASP, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9

Contributors
    Miustone
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Firmware Required: ANDROID 9.0
    Based On: https://github.com/Miustone/XASP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 19.5.15
    Beta Release Date: 2019-05-20

Created 2019-05-20
    Last Updated 2019-05-19
    Lol I had the exact same feeling but I think I can now confirm it is not placebo .
    Is actually much better now.

Can't you have some respect please ?, this isn't the place to ask for ROMs.
    They will come... When? Who knows ....so just wait and keep waiting, there's no much you can do besides that.

I had a LG G5 once, and i was the only one who delivered anything to this Device for Months... People may be unthankful from Time to Time about My work, but i used goo.gl back in the Days and know from there that there are a lot of People who just don't post on XDA but who are for sure happy about what i do... I always keep that in mind and continue what i do (Usually do people just post if they haven't read the Thread or if they have other Problems).

I don't do AOSP ROMs but at least am i providing some kind of a MIUI Custom ROM. Think that a good Start for such a Young Device...
    GITHUB

Octocat.png

You can get Nightly Builds from the XASP by downloading the Master Branch Zip from GitHub to a Device or follow the Link on the GitHub Page to get Release Candidates with included GApps and other Extras. Before You can use Nightlies, is it essential to repack the Patch correctly. In order to do that extract the downloaded Zip File. You will get a Folder which contains all the Files of the Patch. Go inside of this Folder and pack all Files into a compressed standard Zip. I recommend 7zip/Bandizip on Windows and Rar on Android to do that. Follow the Instructions and Enjoy XASP!
    TELEGRAM

telegram.png

Get informed about Updates, talk with other Users, get help and have a good Time with XASP on the Official Groups:
    >UPDATES<
    >DISCUSSION<​
    What I gather from the details above there needs to be an aosp rom already on board in order for this patch to work, but surely OP can throw some light. I don't think it will work on MIUI. Cheers.
    Right, a ROM should be on Board. The Patch is a Update which has to be cleanly flashed on top of a OS to be able to change files and add non existing ones before the system has booted the first time with that changed System. I maked ROMs some Years ago and tried also Magisk Modules but this is still the smartest and cleanest way to gain extra Features and a higher Quality overall. MIUI is supported since the last Version, Thread will be updated soon.
    I'm still after reading the first post not quite sure why we need this patch and what it does.
    It gives Your OS/Device Features that You don't get anywhere else. Mostly noticeable will be the fluid ui, sharper and brighter Visuals and a massively better Audio Output and Input over all sources. There are many ported and edited configs from other flagships and even Android TVs that You will find in no ROM and for sure not in AOSP. AOSP is restricted to use Open Source Files while the Patch can adds whatever i want. For Example the true and full Pixel Experience which others just promise and don't deliver since it lacks on many System Files under the hood. I putted many Thousands of Hours over the Years to get out what each line on the build.props do and how Android Works. I don't wanted to create another ROM or just a Audio Mod. I want to deliver the full Package and while my presentations may suck am i a lot better on making Android better.
    I even fixed things that OEM doesn't managed to do like Qualcomms Fluence Audio and FluencePro handling which got a V2 with the Pixel 2 Series and was broken on 80% of the Device i have seen. The OEMs and AOSP creators just disabled it which ended in Mic Problems and bad Quality. I fixed that with many depending Configs which are missing otherwise. That's also the Reason why it's on GitHub. People can see what i do and learn from it. Google for "Mic Fix Android" and You will find many entries based on Fluence Audio Lines which i discovered back on the Nexus 6 and growd like a Fire on the Web in the Hope one or two edits will Fix all Mic Problems. But enough of the Words, i recommend to try it for some Days to find all the functions and to see how much difference it makes to get a Optimized OS instead of a regular generic one...
    Excellent work!
    There's a typo:
    Created 2019-05-20
    Last Updated 2019-05-19
    You created after the update (?
    Thanks, ill fix that :angel:
    I have read it three times and I am still not sure of what this is XD
    Should i make a VIdeo? :rolleyes::laugh: