WM6 ANTC V1.0 Wizard Edition

Search This thread

ANTC

Feb 11, 2007
NY
Www.talkingabouttechnology.com
Windows Mobile 6 OS 5.2.318(Build 153428.0.0) ANTC

Nothing really new from my last release but this is my current rom figured I'd put it out there. Notice its ANTC v1.0 Meaning this is made for my liking and I released it.
Thanks

Programs:
ArcSoft MMS
Black Keyboard
Google Maps
Cool Camera
HTC BT Explorer
HTC Touch Dialer
HTC Kaiser 10B Manger
HTC X Button 2.0
HTC Audio Manger
HTC Network Plugin
Office 07
Pocket RAR
Smarts Key
Start Clean

ANTC's Personal Hacks:
Disable Customer Feedback
Disable Error Reporting
Clear Type
Long Date
Wireless G
SD Battery Fix
Time in the phone settings
Cap indicator
Touch Scrolling

Themes:
Areo Sky
Black Swirl

Removed:
Transcriber
Windows Live
Voice Command
VoIP

Thanks TheLoon for the Packs & Kitchen.
Thanks Badbert for the splash screens Thanks to itsright for the flash ruu used for this rom releae

htc.jpg

60217-230718.jpg

60217-230814.jpg

60217-230639.jpg

Download

Also rams a tad higher just running coolcam used some lol
I noticed a reboot the ram is kinda low that's because of xbutton 2.0 let it stablize and you should get around 30mb ram free
Before flashing this rom I recommend two things:
Have a IPL and SPL higher then 2.0
Flash the officials rom then flash mine

Last edited:

cham1980

Nov 7, 2007
Nice

Download and try it out, I look very clean, will provide more feedback soon.....thanks

lesy247

Mar 25, 2007
Mirror on RapidShare.com for easy downloading. Thank ANTC a lot for a clean ROM! :D
Code:
[URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/69713138/WM6_ANTCv1.0.rar"]http://rapidshare.com/files/69713138/WM6_ANTCv1.0.rar[/URL]

P/s: I can't install Core Player. Please check it for me. Thanks!

Last edited:

imhuy

Jan 24, 2007
Aw, I prefer xbutton 1.5 over xbutton 2.0 because it looks cleaner. Since you said there's not much change from your last version to this one, I'll stick with the last version until some major changes occur. Then, I will have to stick with xbutton 2.0 just because your roms are great.

KhMeRA

Jul 22, 2006
Yes it is clean

I am using many ROM. Now I am trying your ROM. It is clean, the battery life, Memory are good. Wifi is connected to preferred network automatically, that's what I want. The Audio manager seem to have problem, I couldn't play my music until I reinstalled it.
Network Plugin, when I browsed the folder, I couldn't go back or go up. I got a connection erro " Cannot connect to current ...."

I like this ROM so far.

Last edited:

roboraver

Oct 3, 2007
Sorry this will REALLY sound like a Noob question but.......I have a Wizard that I purchased in Europe and want to give it to a aunt in South America, will updating to this ROM and Radio work ? :confused: I know there are different Radio version for different parts of the World, but I am assuming this is for North American markets so it should in theory work in South America

p.s Thank you !

imhuy

Jan 24, 2007
Sorry this will REALLY sound like a Noob question but.......I have a Wizard that I purchased in Europe and want to give it to a aunt in South America, will updating to this ROM and Radio work ? :confused: I know there are different Radio version for different parts of the World, but I am assuming this is for North American markets so it should in theory work in South America

p.s Thank you !

I'm pretty sure any rom here works for other places than North America. Not everyone on this forum resides in North America. I went to Vietnam for vacation a while back with a different WM6 rom and it worked fine (as long as everything is unlocked).

KhMeRA

Jul 22, 2006
Windows Mobile 6 OS 5.2.318(Build 153428.0.0) ANTC

Nothing really new from my last release but this is my current rom figured I'd put it out there. Notice its ANTC v1.0 Meaning this is made for my liking and I released it.
Thanks

Programs:
ArcSoft MMS
Black Keyboard
Google Maps
Cool Camera
HTC BT Explorer
HTC Touch Dialer
HTC Kaiser 10B Manger
HTC X Button 2.0
HTC Audio Manger
HTC Network Plugin
Office 07
Pocket RAR
Smarts Key
Start Clean

ANTC's Personal Hacks:
Disable Customer Feedback
Disable Error Reporting
Clear Type
Long Date
Wireless G
SD Battery Fix
Time in the phone settings
Cap indicator
Touch Scrolling

Themes:
Areo Sky
Black Swirl

Removed:
Transcriber
Windows Live
Voice Command
VoIP

Thanks TheLoon for the Packs & Kitchen.
Thanks Badbert for the splash screens Thanks to itsright for the flash ruu used for this rom releae
Thanks custel for being a **** LOL he's the reason I made the rom for his site.

htc.jpg

60217-230718.jpg

60217-230814.jpg

60217-230639.jpg

Download

Also rams a tad higher just running coolcam used some lol
I noticed a reboot the ram is kinda low that's because of xbutton 2.0 let it stablize and you should get around 30mb ram free
Before flashing this rom I recommend two things:
Have a IPL and SPL higher then 2.0
Flash the officials rom then flash mine

How did you do to get the Wifi connects to preferred network automatically? I like that.
Thanks

pavanbali

Nov 11, 2006
London
Works Brilliantly

This ROM is the best and i was looking for something nice and decent. Thanks mate your work is brilliant.

VOODOOS!L

Nov 22, 2005
Great rom...clean and fast, has all you need, and all you need is working great (so far)!! I was used to work with NBD roms, but since he seems to be gone, I had to move to TNT...but that's just full of crap and the essentials don't work. so now i love this antc 1.0!
thx!!

Tna

Does this rom have IPSec support for wireless ?

Because every rom that I have used cannot actually connect to wireless networks with ipsec ... even if they connect they cannot download anything.