How i fixed recovery.sig error

Search This thread

Hassan_Elyas

Jul 1, 2011
Hyderabad
www.hassanelyas.com
Some files got corrupted on my bullhead and i tried flashing stock firmware but after flashing radio and bootloader it gave me "recovery.sig" cannot be found error.

I tried manually flashing too and it worked great but it didn't flash at all.

Then i tried nexus root toolkit and it flashed successfully. hence my problem was solved.

anyone having issues flashing stock firmware to their nexus should use nexus root toolkit. :)

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
Some files got corrupted on my bullhead and i tried flashing stock firmware but after flashing radio and bootloader it gave me "recovery.sig" cannot be found error.

I tried manually flashing too and it worked great but it didn't flash at all.

Then i tried nexus root toolkit and it flashed successfully. hence my problem was solved.

anyone having issues flashing stock firmware to their nexus should use nexus root toolkit. :)

What file did you download and notice these issues with? Were you using fastboot or ADB sideload?

Recovery.sig is only included in the full OTA image zip and the zip file is not meant to be unzipped and flashed. You install via ADB sideload. When flashing a factory image (not OTA image), the recovery.img would not produce that issue via fastboot.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hassan_Elyas

Jul 1, 2011
Hyderabad
www.hassanelyas.com
What file did you download and notice these issues with? Were you using fastboot or ADB sideload?

Recovery.sig is only included in the full OTA image zip and the zip file is not meant to be unzipped and flashed. You install via ADB sideload. When flashing a factory image (not OTA image), the recovery.img would not produce that issue via fastboot.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Stock firmware which i downloaded from google's site. i don't know why it gave me that error . Maybe something was wrong.