No thanks for me???

Hahaha :thumbdown::thumbup:

Just kidding..

Rockodev rocks!
Sent from my GT-s5360 with beats audio

vEget7

Jan 24, 2012
Three Stars and a Sun
guyz it is working w/ creeds v2.1? bcoz i tryd to install every sound enhancer on it but no lock, btw i have a beats tour,it is working fine 4 me,but i build in speaker the sound is very weak..

Ai<3GG

Jan 13, 2012
I didn't notice any difference when I used this one. No enhancement was made. I then reverted back to stock.

Silvane

Feb 21, 2012
Oh btw take note everyone. This will conflict with any other sound app you might have installed and cause them to stop working.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

mai77

Nov 16, 2011
musicFX as GUI

some "BEATS AUDIO" distro with funny install script, filename: "flash_Beats CM7LGO1.zip"
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17062920/flash_Beats%20CM7LGO1.zip

simply flash it inside STOCK recovery as UPDATE.ZIP

this file from post #1 works on SGY :)

it contains libs and bins but no GUI. stock music player app does have options for effects though.
you might want to compare BEATS to musicFX which is an alternative equalizer
it gives you dev info and has its own audio effect GUI . it is a plugin for SGY stock music player app and adds on top of those BEATS audio effects.

you would then have two separate equalizer modules.

below is some dsp manager that works on SGY at least hearable over headphones.

to confirm working files on SGY, press THANKS button below (wow ... this many by now!)

Attachments

• DSPManager.apk
    30.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i think you saw this thread in other devices forums, but they didnt work (not for me too), but today i find one that works ! its moded for LG optimus one but my droid flashed it without any problem, here is the link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17062920/flash_Beats CM7LGO1.zip

simply flash it throught recovery and youre done.

im not responsible for any damage to yout phone, use it on own risk, if it helps you press thanks !

im using Creed's rom v2, sorry for my english
    great it works improve sound..:)

another one, have fun, press thanks xDD
    whats beats audio? any description? and does it really2x work?

sorry but original thread haved dissmised (maybe only moved)

here is the post from main portal :

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/beats-audio-now-available-on-any-gingerbread-rom/
    Thanks. It works. Sound is clearer and louder. :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
    you could make a complete backup of your current system, data, and all installed app by create a nandroid backup via cwm. first of all, you need a cwm installer *zip. you can download either cwm-madteam or cwm-skin1980. put that zip folder on your sdcard root then turn off your phone. do a 3 combo button to turn on your phone, in this way you'll enter recovery mode. choose install update then choose the cwm zip file. you'll enter cwm menu. choose backup and restore, choose create backup.

btw, titanium backup works in different way with cwm. it only create a backup of your data and your app. you'll need it if you install a custom rom and have to wipe /data. if you only use a stock rom you don't need it at all.