[Q] music keeps playing after I turn off my car

Search This thread

glycopoo

Nov 16, 2007
Hi. Ever since I updated to kit Kat, when I'm playing music via Bluetooth through my car speakers, if I turn off my car, the phone will keep playing music through the phone speakers rather than just turning off music playback. Does anyone know a work around? Didn't find appropriate settings in Walkman and Bluetooth settings.

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
Hi. Ever since I updated to kit Kat, when I'm playing music via Bluetooth through my car speakers, if I turn off my car, the phone will keep playing music through the phone speakers rather than just turning off music playback. Does anyone know a work around? Didn't find appropriate settings in Walkman and Bluetooth settings.

Turning off your car does disable your car bluetooh? If not then the pairing bluetooh is still on so your phone can't know when you car is turned off.

drahhen

Mar 22, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Same with me

I have the same problem, really annoying. The other car/bluetooth problem i have is when someone calls me the music stops but when the call ends, the music doesn't start, i have to manualy start the player again.