[POLL] What HBOOT Version Are You Running?

What HBOOT version do you have?

Votes: 34 77.3%

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

nbetcher

Jan 2, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone,
It's come to my attention by a particular individual that our phone has shipped with two (or more?) HBOOT versions. If you could please let me know what version your phone is running by voting on the poll I would appreciate it. This is important for S-OFF exploit purposes.

Last edited:

unclespoon

Feb 8, 2011
Seattle, WA
I think you should put the procedure to check the HBOOT just in case some people don't know.

Power down phone.
Remove battery.
Wait 5 seconds.
Re-insert battery.
Hold down VOLUME DOWN button while powering on phone.

This will bring up the H-BOOT screen. If you have quick start turned off you probably don't have to remove the battery but this is a pretty fool-proof way to get into H-BOOT.

OmsagroSylph

Sep 13, 2008
If x.0006 is the S-Off Hboot, and x.0007 is the S-On that we all seem to have, what is 1.44.1107? Is there another version of this phone out there somewhere?

Edit: This seems to be the version you have after Rev S-Off

Last edited:

turtle13

Feb 10, 2009
i have the 006 hboot as well (device was from an HTC training event). has any one procured root and flashed CWM with out S-ON'ing a device with the new bootloader, then running revolutionary? seems like going backwards to me...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think you should put the procedure to check the HBOOT just in case some people don't know.

Power down phone.
    Remove battery.
    Wait 5 seconds.
    Re-insert battery.
    Hold down VOLUME DOWN button while powering on phone.

This will bring up the H-BOOT screen. If you have quick start turned off you probably don't have to remove the battery but this is a pretty fool-proof way to get into H-BOOT.
    This thread is no longer necessary, we know what the hboot versions are for this device.

You can find copies of each in my dev reference.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using xda premium