[Q] use sim contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

burnix

Feb 3, 2008
Hello.

I just wnant to know if it's possible to use only contact from sim on X8. I have a samsung galaxy mini 2.2.1 stock and i have the chose, but not on x8. Can i put the contact manager from samsung on x8 ??????

I thank you a lot for the help.

Ƶero

Jan 11, 2012
Baden Württemberg
You can import contacts from your sim on X8 but i think its not possible to add/delete
them to/from sim card.
The best thing is to connect the contacts with your google account.
whenever you buy new phone, or get a new sim (old broken or whatever)
your contacts are still safe.
That's why you bought a smartphone or get a 2nd cheap phone for 5-10 euro's,
enter simcard for calls and a 2nd one only for your smartphone then you don't need contacts on it.

zmuhammx

Mar 4, 2012
Hello.

I just wnant to know if it's possible to use only contact from sim on X8. I have a samsung galaxy mini 2.2.1 stock and i have the chose, but not on x8. Can i put the contact manager from samsung on x8 ??????

I thank you a lot for the help.

Hello back,
Logically,every phone will have this function.maybe for certain roms dont have it.can u post which rom u re currently on & lets hopes if somebody know details about it.

p/s: u joint here since 2008 but only post 3 times?Wow..thats rare:D

burnix

Feb 3, 2008
Thanks

Thanks for your response. I know that i can import contacts or use my google account, but i dont know why i cannot do the thing that was ok on galaxy mini and not on X8.

Most of the roms of x8 are based on CM, that doesn't use sim contact. So i have tested most roms but allways the problem. I think it's just a parameter problem or soft problem, but where to do it ????

And for zmuhammx, yes i was registered on most forums, with not a lots of activity, because i spare a lot of time to read, re-read and search on post to find the solution of my problem without post a lot. First i read, second i think and if really i was blocked i post.

Second thing, since 2008 i'm renovating an old house and i just have finished. So no much time to spend (very tired).

So now i have some time to work on android, so i became to put my nose in roms and if i find the solution i post it.

At final, in france we pay a lot for nothing. it's just now that we can have cheaper, unlimited acces to internet over gsm network. But network was very old. So from april 27 i can synchronise my contact with google (the best solution).

Thank to the XDA community.

Status
Not open for further replies.