How to modify Vlingo to not notify about missed calls?

Search This thread

boe

Dec 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Hello,

I definitely prefer VLINGO for accuracy over google voice dialing. However I want to go quickly from pressing the button on my headset to placing a call. When the integrated vlingo on the ET4G starts it tells me how many missed calls I have. I don't care about that. I'd like to just say call Mary Smith at work and getting her on the line. How do I disable the notification part of VLINGO?

Thanks

Frankly clearing all the missed calls is pain on this phone - I'd rather leave them there and just not have VLINGO tell me about them.

boe

Dec 4, 2006
Los Angeles
In case there is no way, is there a way to set your missed calls to auto delete after 24 hours so I don't have to do it manually?

delfin2003

Apr 24, 2006
don't know, I've noticed that too, called Samsung and submitted a bug report. That's retarded!!! Their QA sucks!

sockey

Jun 19, 2010
Tulsa
I can't even figure out how to delete the missed call notification. How do you do it. I am tired of hearing I have two missed calls and no way to delete them.

boe

Dec 4, 2006
Los Angeles
You'll see your missed calls at the top - red phone under an arrow. Slide your notications down and you can click on missed calls. Go to menu and then delete - you can delete a group that way with the check at the top. I'm thinking an app that cleared them might help - if it ran every night at midnight.