One X casing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

calypso666

Sep 30, 2008
ALOR SETAR
Guys,
I.just.f*cking.dropped.my.one.x.on.the.asphalt... Now, its beautiful casing is blemished with scars. Is there any available for replacement. I know this usu unibody construction, but i really need this seriously...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

silent_killa

Jul 23, 2005
Holy s**t, I hate it when that happens.

Couldn't find anything atm unfortunately, I think OEM housing replacements normally become available a few weeks after the phone launches.

I know how you feel mate, I did a similar thing 2 days after owning a Nexus S.

calypso666

Sep 30, 2008
ALOR SETAR
Holy s**t, I hate it when that happens.

Couldn't find anything atm unfortunately, I think OEM housing replacements normally become available a few weeks after the phone launches.

I know how you feel mate, I did a similar thing 2 days after owning a Nexus S.

Yep. It feels as if i broke my heart. Haha. Well, thabks for the info. I'll look out after a few weeks. Maybe i could even change to white! :)

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
Can you post some pictures up would love to see what damage looks like. I feel your pain though dropped my sgs2 and got a couple of dents and my heart was pounding! Not a nice feeling at all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mattman83

Jan 19, 2011
Brisbane
I don't think you're going to be able to do it yourself like other phones. Perhaps HTC will have some kind of service where you can pay a bit of $$ and trade for a refurb.... Otherwise it's going to be hard with a unibody.

M.

CarlosCalderon

Apr 26, 2010
Nokia lumia 800 is an unibody as well and there is a possibility to change...

So think guys.... What comes in,can always comes out :)

Gesendet von meinem Sensation mit Tapatalk

fi3ry_icy

Apr 24, 2010
HTC One X
HTC Leo
i think a case is very necessary...

my camera lens got a scratch from sitting on my table, screen up.. when u put the phone screen up, the entire lens is in contact with the tabletop because the lens is flushed with the metallic ring.. god, this is a real retarded design.. i've used my hd2 for 2 years and the lens has not have a single scratch because the len is recessed compared to the metallic frame... this time round however, 4 days new, and the htc one x len got scratched. real.....

word of advise: need to put something on surface for the phone to sit..

put screen up, camera lens gets scratch.. put screen faced down, entire screen in contact.. higher chance of scratches on screen.. seriously, i dunno why htc keep designing phones with low battery capacity when sense eats battery like kids eat sweets and design phone with cameras sticking out all the time...

they are like the only people around who design phones with the camera sticking out, begging u to scratch the damn lens..

Reactions: dengseng

twistedh

Sep 10, 2011
Copenhagen
Unlucky man, sounds like a disaster to me. I'd be so sad if my new toy was damaged :( hope you get it sorted!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll try to get a camera first. But beware! Not for the faint of heart. :)

i think a case is very necessary...

my camera lens got a scratch from sitting on my table, screen up.. when u put the phone screen up, the entire lens is in contact with the tabletop because the lens is flushed with the metallic ring.. god, this is a real retarded design.. i've used my hd2 for 2 years and the lens has not have a single scratch because the len is recessed compared to the metallic frame... this time round however, 4 days new, and the htc one x len got scratched. real.....

word of advise: need to put something on surface for the phone to sit..

put screen up, camera lens gets scratch.. put screen faced down, entire screen in contact.. higher chance of scratches on screen.. seriously, i dunno why htc keep designing phones with low battery capacity when sense eats battery like kids eat sweets and design phone with cameras sticking out all the time...

they are like the only people around who design phones with the camera sticking out, begging u to scratch the damn lens..