Let HTC know how you feel

Search This thread

Akatosh

Jan 14, 2012
UK
after the sensation, i'm never buying another HTC again, the overheating is just plain irritable :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I wish HTC would be more consistent with the ICS Releases, instead of Forgetting about certain phones!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Inconsistent maybe in the fact that older phones get the update later but that is to be understood, HTC want to:
Release the update as quick as they can so they do it for the devices with the most numbers, newer ones.
HTC have been very good with the ICS update in terms of the phones getting it, I mean HTC are giving the Desire S ICS but samsung can't give the samsung galaxy s ICS? That's just crap.

capncark

Jan 17, 2009
Well I've been using HTC devices since 2005. over the years I have owned a Blue Angel, Universal, Touch, Titan, Titan II, Touch Pro II, HD2, Dream and a Desire HD. Looks like I am finally done with this company.

If they are worried about losing sales to the technically illiterate crowd they should release two versions of this phone. One with removable battery and storage, one with unibody and internal storage. While they're at it, maybe they can release their own proprietary crapware like iOS for those who cannot "figure out" android OS. This is clearly just another case of customers being forced to bend to the will of their corporate masters. Good companies CONTROL their customers nowadays ;)

docdoom89

Dec 21, 2011
Most companies still want to try and follow an iPhone model to attract people with sleek and thinness. Not too many people complain that the iPhone has no memory card slot, but then again, you don't buy an iPhone for that. It's all about to appealing to users. Apple basically said: If you don't like this type of phone, buzz off. There's so many Android and other OS phones out there of different styles to attract different kinds of users instead the conformists. You just have to deal with it and wait for the "Next, Best phone".

hungry81

Apr 23, 2009
Like many others I too have had many phones over the last 17-18 years. The first really good "smartphone" experience I had was with the G1. Before that I had the SDA, MDA, Audiovox 5600 (all windows phones) and a bunch of Nokias before that.

For the last two years I have gone away from Android after using the Iphone because the OS felt clunky, lagged, looked like crap(mainly due to the screens of the android phones).

Well I have finally came back to the Android side with the HTC One X and love it. I could care less if there is a sd card slot and here is why, DROPBOX 28gigs free to put whatever I want on it.

I was telling my friend that the only time I keep music or videos on my phone is when I travel, since there isn't any service in the airplane. Any other time I can stream whatever I want and most of the time I have access to wifi so data isn't a problem.

I read someone say they couldn't keep 20 gigs of music on their phone and at that I laugh. Why the hell would you even want to do that? To each their own, but lets get real here folks. I have more of a issue with not being able to pull the battery than a sd card slot.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

1 its couldn't care less

2 yeah who wants options? Options are for suckers. It's not like you can use the cloud AND SD cards is it?

3 Storing all my data almost completely on remote commercial file servers is like completely safe and trustworthy. No data has been lost hacked or removed due to government action like ever. Especially not in the past few of years, and I always can do with another new account username and password, I don't have enough of those already.

iraiderx

Mar 2, 2012
SD cards are a necessity for android, and It's ONE thing that makes android smartphones so different from iPhones. So without the SD card we can just buy an iPhone instead. HTC be wise and don't make this mistake again.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
Has there ever been a statement from HTC regarding this? What is their reasoning?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

shaun3010

Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
most of the one X i've seen hav problems wif the screen. screen blackout, screen not working after lock, flickering screen. but one to one exchange in the first year of warranty is awesome :3

axne1

Aug 20, 2010
Wisconsin
Just get a HTC EVO 4G LTE. Problem solved.
Got my 64gb microSD yesterday to put in my phone when I get it Friday. I'll have nearly an 80gb phone (16gb+64gb) lol.
BTW, Sprint is not as stuck up about locking the phone down like ATT is with One X. Sprint is Dev community friendly.

Sprint better leave their devices a ill more open... Their network sucks compared to the competition, hands down. The WiMAX debacle made me irate. Paying for the evo 3d only to find out I wont be able to ever use 4g. To hell with htc and Sprint!

Sent from my iPad2
using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    but sure, i don't get the point why there is no exchangable battery or a SDCard slot.
    i need those things.. even with 32gb internal memory, i need my SDCard. it's just more versatile.
    and i NEED a second battery to be sure to get through the whole weekend without having to recharge

things just stop to be versatile. i don't like this..
    but i'll try it, i want to give HTC a chance, they deserved it.

If you need those things, then don't buy it. Don't just be loyal to a company for the sake of it.
    i cant stand HTC anymore.

Android is a open source OS and HTC always follewed that but now i cant find anything open. there is no democracy anymore.

HTC sense has being putted is to a much featureless skin, the graphics has being put down and now either the phone has being locked in anyway.

they say the phone is "the one phone" but i cant agree on that. finally a good processor and then putting down graphics like that, i dont get it.

indeed people complain about sense performance but i dont get how a sensation dual core can run high graphics and a quad core can not. that does not make sense to me.

the time for htc gets limited on me, first ruining there tablets side by bring only a 7" tablet and then complaining we're not doing well (no **** sherlock when everyone else has 10" with better specs) and no locking everything you can.

if i didnt want open source i would go to a ipod, not an android. so lets hope HTC will come back on "the one" and make it better.
    Even the nexus s didnt have a sd card....and, as a nexus s owner, i dont feel it so bad...
    Right SD cards are cool but come on guys this is 2012!

Internel memory is faster and less likely to brake afaik. It is also a step away from forcing everybody to buy an SD card to have music and stuff on there phones.

Also, if you want to transfer stuff then just get two micro USB cables and a pc. Copy, paste. Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V. Drag drop. Easy.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium
    everyone, and every company is better when they are unknown. every product they sell counts when a company is unknown.

htc now is popular worldwide, why should they care? there always will be ppl who buys their stuff. they can do what they want, like apple, just that apple makes even more profit