Body Glove Red Case

Search This thread

SirSigma

Jan 12, 2011
Riyadh
I'm somewhat tempted to get this case even though I already have a Trident Kraken.

The Kraken probably gives me the best possible protection I can get, but adds quite a bit of bulk to the phone. That, and I ordered a blue one, which in retrospect, made me wish I had gotten a red one instead.

How good is the fit of the case internally? And is the back rough enough to grip easily? The Kraken even feels a little slippery with its hardcase exterior every now and then, which makes me more likely to drop it than when I had the Kraken on the HTC Evo (had a rubberized exterior).

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
I'm somewhat tempted to get this case even though I already have a Trident Kraken.

The Kraken probably gives me the best possible protection I can get, but adds quite a bit of bulk to the phone. That, and I ordered a blue one, which in retrospect, made me wish I had gotten a red one instead.

How good is the fit of the case internally? And is the back rough enough to grip easily? The Kraken even feels a little slippery with its hardcase exterior every now and then, which makes me more likely to drop it than when I had the Kraken on the HTC Evo (had a rubberized exterior).

It's got decent grip. It feels like a smooth matte aluminum finish to the hand because of the paint. Even though it's plastic. This doesn't have a rubberized outer shell. The Kraken will definitely protect better, but I love the look and feel of this in my hand. When it slides onto the phone in two pieces it fits very snugly and tight.

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman
My favorite case. Its both good looking and feels reliable to take a hit while protecting the phone. Very recommended.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
My favorite case. Its both good looking and feels reliable to take a hit while protecting the phone. Very recommended.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

Agreed. I usually don't like odd colored cases, but the red goes perfect with this. It'd be cool if they made a black version that had the red chrome line on the back towards the bottom versus the black chrome finish.

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
agreed. it' not the thinnest case going, but is beautiful.
Totally agree with you. When I first bought the phone it was thicker slightly than some other phones on the market. So i was looking for a case that was very minimal and thin. I found one, but didn't like the feel of it. Even those this case adds bulk, it just feels really good in my hand. While I still like holding the phone without a case, this Red Body Glove Case is my second favorite way I like to hold my phone. Plus the red makes it look different too.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
What thin case? How thin was it? I want something that's basically like a sleeve. This phone feels sooo good in the hand without a case on it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. This case is awesome. I first wanted one when I got my Skullcandy case for my iPod touch and have been waiting for one built for an Android phone since. I like the case because it doesnt fall apart like other hard cases when its dropped. It slides together with the small black bottom piece and stays together. I found it pretty cheap on eBay and would highly recommend it. Matches the phone colors perfect with the deep red.

http://www.bodyglovemobile.com/product/htc-rezound-icon-case-red-flat-back-no-clip,339,19.htm

9248201.jpg
    Yup! Surely is :) ill let you guys know how it is when I receive it in the mail

Sent from my HTC Rezound
    Hey fellas. My case came in yesterday! :) this case surpassed my expectations. The red color is more of a dark metallic color and actually looks pretty beastly. All my prior phones (blackberries, voyager, incredible, DROID x, thunderbolt, gnex have had black cases but I really have to say that the color on this case is the shnit. I love the soft rubber feel and like the nice lip around the screen. Thin enough to keep the phone thin but thick enough to keep the phone safe in case of drops to the face. The interior has a quality feel (soft velour) to it and the phones fits snugly in the case. The case is also easy to connect together and remove for easy battery swaps. I have a otterbox commuter case coming in as well but I think I'll be keeping this one on more often except for when I need added protection or a more professional look for business meetings, etc, etc. I'll post pics tomorrow and will post back about my quick thoughts for the commuter case..

Sent from my HTC Rezound
    Theres a tiny bit of paint chipping where the two pieces meet. It also seems like theres a bit of metal underneath that paint. Maybe its just chrome plastic. This case looks to be of much better quality then previous cases made by body glove

Sent from my HTC Rezound
    I just purchased this. I've been looking for a decent case. I did like the Body Glove when I had it on my Original Droid, although it was a poor design because of the Droid's slide-out keyboard, but I still liked the feel of it. Looking forward to this. I should get it by the end of this week coming up.