Ditto Note 3 (N7105) 4.3/ 4.4.2 with Note 3 features

Search This thread

donylandes

Jul 6, 2008
Mont de Marsan ( 40 )
Hi everybody ,

I'm trying [ROM][STOCK][4.3] Ditto Note 3 on my GT-N7105 since a few days ( Thanks to Solohendo and Electron Team (E-Team) , and all is getting fine ; so take a look on this link :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2541860

301386ditto1.png

545533ditto2.png

917333ditto3.png

189353ditto4.png

-Based on MK5 (N7105)
-Deodexed
-Note 3 features
-Pure Stock look
-Stock Kernel for N7105 (Selinux permissive)

UPDATE 09/01/2014 :
trying this kernel, running well and smooth on Ditto Note 3 :
Kernel from AGNi pureSTOCK N7105 (based on SAMSUNG OSRC JB Update 2 sources [MK9] ) Thanks to psndna88 :
PSN_pureSTOCK-v3.6_N7105_4.3_OC-signed.zip ==>

UPDATE 29 june 2014 :
DN3 v5+ FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317,
Based on Android Kit Kat Samsung rom
Pure stock look.
Aroma Installation
Rooted and Deodexed
Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S5 features and apps

http://electron-team.com/ROM_NOTE2LTE/

All Credits to Team Electron's

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR DN3 v5 4.4.2

1) You need to have Samsung 4.3 Bootloader or newer. MJ4 firmware Bootloader is recommended for those who wish to avoid knox counter.
Please use latest KitKat Bootloader if you wish to be able to charge your phone while turned off.
( You can flash this rom if your still on the 4.1.2 bootloader. But your going to have to flash Agni Kernel for Wi-Fi to function correcty. If by any chance after flashing the Rom and its stuck at the Samsung ;Reboot back into recovery and flash the rom again on top of what you just done without wiping anything, then the Rom should boot up with no problems. )
2) Make sure you have the latest TWRP/CWM recovery installed. TWRP recovery is recommended.
( If flashing with Twrp and after wiping your complete system (including internal). When you try to flash the Rom and you get a Failed!! Then reboot recovery which will tell you no Os installed. Swipe to reboot the recovery, then it going to ask if you want to flash Root. Just hit DO NOT INSTALL and the phone will reboot. Then find your Rom on your external Sd card. Flash the Rom let aroma finish and enjoy )
3) Next, remember to backup your app and your efs folder. That's something that you always should do before flashing anything
4) Go to TWRP/CWM recovery via pressing home + power + volume up button at the same time.
5) Make a nandroid backup if you haven't done so.
6) Use the "Clean to install a new rom" option in Wipe Data and system.(clean installation recommended)
7) (Reminder) Remember that everything you flash you do it at your own risk so do your research before flashing anyhting.
8) Now go to choose to install the rom zip file. If you using Philz recovery, make sure to untick "Don't Allow Old update-binary" if this option is avalaible.
9) Flash the rom. It should take less than 10 minutes till it boots.
10) Enjoy the ROM

PS: Please read :
IF U HAVE WIFI PROBLEM GO TO DR KETAN"S THREAD AND FLASH WIFI FIX . BOTH FILES.
Or you can also flash the Agni Kernel for all devices for working Wi-Fi...

174905Screenshot20140530230029.png

307823Screenshot20140529163257.png

621460Screenshot20140529163347.png

531128Screenshot20140529163306.png

137326Screenshot20140529163404.png

Last edited:

anarchyuk

Mar 27, 2007
North East England
S

sawdoctor

Wifi doesn't work on this rom. Is there anything I can do BESIDES switching kernels?

There is no wifi patch for the n7105. The only wifi options atm are devils kernel or flash stock 4.3 first and deal with knox. I'm having no issues with devil kernel apart from the compass sensor which is no real biggy to me

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

donylandes

Jul 6, 2008
Mont de Marsan ( 40 )
No Wifi issue for me ; I flash the Ditto Rom by selecting N7105 with stock kernel for N7105 (Selinux permissive), in the installation screen !

I've used before Rom stock n7105xxuemk5 (nordic 4.3) , then rooted by Chainfire method ; it seems it was more smooth than the Ditto , but I like the Note 3 mods with no FC !

So you can try it , guys !

Reactions: HC4Life

donylandes

Jul 6, 2008
Mont de Marsan ( 40 )
????is this a rom post or just a few pics? i[/QUOTE

It's not my Rom , just a post with a link to show that it's possible to run this Ditto on a international GT-N7105 !

For all the instructions , just take a look there :

Wipe from Aroma won't wipe anything. And wipe from recovery before flashing for now wipe data is NOT recommended
We still have to find out which Note 2 variants and recoveries can wipe data before flshing the rom and not get stuck in Samsung logo.
If you don't have 4.3 bootloader you won't have wifi unless that you flash Devil Kernel after flashing ther rom.

For now we recommend TWRP 2.6.3.1 to flash this rom
Dowload the rom DN3 v3.1.1 (LTE Edition), copy it to your phone and reboot to recovery mode and flash the zip.
It's VERY Important to select N7105 in the installation screen.
The installation should take around 2 minutes. If it takes only some seconds you might need to re-flash the rom (aroma sometimes say installation complete after less than 30 seconds installing files).
The first boot can take between 3-5 minutes, so just wait.
Enjoy and God save the Queen :)

Last edited:

anarchyuk

Mar 27, 2007
North East England
ahh sorry thought that link was for the kernel above, dohhhhh
????is this a rom post or just a few pics? i[/QUOTE

It's not my Rom , just a post with a link to show that it's possible to run this Ditto on a international GT-N7105 !

For all the instructions , just take a look there :

Wipe from Aroma won't wipe anything. And wipe from recovery before flashing for now wipe data is NOT recommended
We still have to find out which Note 2 variants and recoveries can wipe data before flshing the rom and not get stuck in Samsung logo.
If you don't have 4.3 bootloader you won't have wifi unless that you flash Devil Kernel after flashing ther rom.

For now we recommend TWRP 2.6.3.1 to flash this rom
Dowload the rom DN3 v3.1.1 (LTE Edition), copy it to your phone and reboot to recovery mode and flash the zip.
It's VERY Important to select N7105 in the installation screen.
The installation should take around 2 minutes. If it takes only some seconds you might need to re-flash the rom (aroma sometimes say installation complete after less than 30 seconds installing files).
The first boot can take between 3-5 minutes, so just wait.
Enjoy and God save the Queen :)

Reactions: donylandes

liljom

Mar 13, 2010
Copenhagen, Denmark
I didn't want to post it, as I don't develope this, but it's the only N7105 ROM that has most of the Note 3 features.
I found it quite some days ago, and I test it, and no problem. Great job with the ROM :)

Everybody should try it, who has a stock based ROM.

Reactions: donylandes

rootX13

Mar 11, 2008
I was on this rom, it is really good. I found the battery a little too excessive in my notes with Kernel Devil and I passed on the Lion Rom.

adidascinema

Dec 8, 2008
Have anyone experience the this problem ?

I got 4.1.2 Bootloader and flash this rom with Devil Kernel, after I flash it, the phone just randomly reboot itself after a few minutes everytime.

Is that mean I have to flash the 4.3 bootloader to get this rom work ?

Thanks

S

sawdoctor

Have anyone experience the this problem ?

I got 4.1.2 Bootloader and flash this rom with Devil Kernel, after I flash it, the phone just randomly reboot itself after a few minutes everytime.

Is that mean I have to flash the 4.3 bootloader to get this rom work ?

Thanks

I've got the 4.1.2 bootloader and have had no problems. Great battery life and no reboots. I did full wipe from recovery flashed rom with n7105 option, let phone boot up then back to recovery wipe cache and davlik then install devils kernel. There is an issue with the ota update and devils kernel but the solution has been posted a few times in the original thread

adidascinema

Dec 8, 2008
I was not so sure where is the problems, as when I flash the Skynote and Lion rom, well, all 4.3 roms, I will have the same problems. Dont know where have gone wrong. Btw, i am using MIUI rom right now, not sure is this the problem? Do I need to flash back to a stock base rom (4.1.2 or 4.3) before I flash this?

bootneckrhino

Sep 27, 2010
www.twitch.tv
I spoke with Solohendo a few days ago and the reason they haven't come to this forum yet is because of the kernel problems. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and with the devil kernels you do start to hit snags after a while.

I'm experiencing

Screen hangs
Internet force closes
Random app force closing
Phone turns itself on while on charge
I have to hard reset at least once a day
Data drops
Unstable wifi connection notifications
Wifi randomly cuts off and comes back on which is no real issue unless your using like I was wifi direct to stream a movie to my Samsung TV with the whole family sat around.

The last 2 problems you will have fresh from install. It's known issues. As for the rest they develop later on. Straight away if you don't follow the install instructions correctly.

Also if you want the 3.2 One update, this is the only way it will work for N7105 and devil kernel.

Install 3.1.1 correctly following instructions.

Reboot system.

Download 3.2

Reboot to recovery

Flash 3.2

Reboot system and fix root

Reboot to recovery and flash devil kernel and fix root

Reboot system

If you flash 3.2 after you have installed devil kernel it will work until your second Reboot where upon it will be stuck at bootlogo

Hope that helps for any problems some of you will run into. Other than that it's a very good ROM with stacks of potential

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I was not so sure where is the problems, as when I flash the Skynote and Lion rom, well, all 4.3 roms, I will have the same problems. Dont know where have gone wrong. Btw, i am using MIUI rom right now, not sure is this the problem? Do I need to flash back to a stock base rom (4.1.2 or 4.3) before I flash this?

Phills touch recovery is the best to use for this ROM. It was the only one that allowed me to wipe and install.

I came from jedi to skynote and then to this ROM

Reactions: chris85e
S

sawdoctor

I spoke with Solohendo a few days ago and the reason they haven't come to this forum yet is because of the kernel problems. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and with the devil kernels you do start to hit snags after a while.

I'm experiencing

Screen hangs
Internet force closes
Random app force closing
Phone turns itself on while on charge
I have to hard reset at least once a day
Data drops
Unstable wifi connection notifications
Wifi randomly cuts off and comes back on which is no real issue unless your using like I was wifi direct to stream a movie to my Samsung TV with the whole family sat around.

The last 2 problems you will have fresh from install. It's known issues. As for the rest they develop later on. Straight away if you don't follow the install instructions correctly.

Also if you want the 3.2 One update, this is the only way it will work for N7105 and devil kernel.

Install 3.1.1 correctly following instructions.

Reboot system.

Download 3.2

Reboot to recovery

Flash 3.2

Reboot system and fix root

Reboot to recovery and flash devil kernel and fix root

Reboot system

If you flash 3.2 after you have installed devil kernel it will work until your second Reboot where upon it will be stuck at bootlogo

Hope that helps for any problems some of you will run into. Other than that it's a very good ROM with stacks of potential

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Phills touch recovery is the best to use for this ROM. It was the only one that allowed me to wipe and install.

I came from jedi to skynote and then to this ROM

Strange I've been running it for 2 weeks and had one gpu crash with the 3 black bars that's it. You can install the ota update but you have to flash stock kernel first boot up and then reflash devil kernel. I've been on 3.2 for over a week with no issues

R0B3RTF1SH3R

Hey mate.
Are you using this with Devil kernel?

nope. all out of the box with aroma.
everything works, i cant use "s suggest" crash's but, wifi + 4g everything works.
camera is amazing. have had one or two temporary freezes with things like "hotboot/softboot" etc but i just held power button and it rebooted. so. =/

Last edited:

eddhard

Dec 30, 2009
London ENGLAND
I didn't want to post it, as I don't develope this, but it's the only N7105 ROM that has most of the Note 3 features.
I found it quite some days ago, and I test it, and no problem. Great job with the ROM :)

Everybody should try it, who has a stock based ROM.

Try sky note on the att thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody ,

I'm trying [ROM][STOCK][4.3] Ditto Note 3 on my GT-N7105 since a few days ( Thanks to Solohendo and Electron Team (E-Team) , and all is getting fine ; so take a look on this link :

301386ditto1.png

545533ditto2.png

917333ditto3.png

189353ditto4.png

-Based on MK5 (N7105)
    -Deodexed
    -Note 3 features
    -Pure Stock look

UPDATE 09/01/2014 :
    trying this kernel, running well and smooth on Ditto Note 3 :
    Kernel from AGNi pureSTOCK N7105 (based on SAMSUNG OSRC JB Update 2 sources [MK9] ) Thanks to psndna88 :
    PSN_pureSTOCK-v3.6_N7105_4.3_OC-signed.zip ==>

UPDATE 29 june 2014 :
    DN3 v5+ FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317,
    Based on Android Kit Kat Samsung rom
    Pure stock look.
    Aroma Installation
    Rooted and Deodexed
    Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S5 features and apps

http://electron-team.com/ROM_NOTE2LTE/

All Credits to Team Electron's

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR DN3 v5 4.4.2

1) You need to have Samsung 4.3 Bootloader or newer. MJ4 firmware Bootloader is recommended for those who wish to avoid knox counter.
    Please use latest KitKat Bootloader if you wish to be able to charge your phone while turned off.
    ( You can flash this rom if your still on the 4.1.2 bootloader. But your going to have to flash Agni Kernel for Wi-Fi to function correcty. If by any chance after flashing the Rom and its stuck at the Samsung ;Reboot back into recovery and flash the rom again on top of what you just done without wiping anything, then the Rom should boot up with no problems. )
    2) Make sure you have the latest TWRP/CWM recovery installed. TWRP recovery is recommended.
    ( If flashing with Twrp and after wiping your complete system (including internal). When you try to flash the Rom and you get a Failed!! Then reboot recovery which will tell you no Os installed. Swipe to reboot the recovery, then it going to ask if you want to flash Root. Just hit DO NOT INSTALL and the phone will reboot. Then find your Rom on your external Sd card. Flash the Rom let aroma finish and enjoy )
    3) Next, remember to backup your app and your efs folder. That's something that you always should do before flashing anything
    4) Go to TWRP/CWM recovery via pressing home + power + volume up button at the same time.
    5) Make a nandroid backup if you haven't done so.
    6) Use the "Clean to install a new rom" option in Wipe Data and system.(clean installation recommended)
    7) (Reminder) Remember that everything you flash you do it at your own risk so do your research before flashing anyhting.
    8) Now go to choose to install the rom zip file. If you using Philz recovery, make sure to untick "Don't Allow Old update-binary" if this option is avalaible.
    9) Flash the rom. It should take less than 10 minutes till it boots.
    10) Enjoy the ROM

PS: Please read :
    IF U HAVE WIFI PROBLEM GO TO DR KETAN"S THREAD AND FLASH WIFI FIX . BOTH FILES.
    Or you can also flash the Agni Kernel for all devices for working Wi-Fi...

174905Screenshot20140530230029.png

307823Screenshot20140529163257.png

621460Screenshot20140529163347.png

531128Screenshot20140529163306.png

137326Screenshot20140529163404.png
    THE NEW THEME FOR DITO ROOM BY ME WORK PERFECT

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2591217
    236376Screenshot20131230181756.png

IF MY THEME IS BEATIFUL CLICK THANKS
    ????is this a rom post or just a few pics? i

Hi everybody ,

I'm trying [ROM][STOCK][4.3] Ditto Note 3 on my GT-N7105 since a few days ( Thanks to Solohendo and Electron Team (E-Team) , and all is getting fine ; so I post the link there :

301386ditto1.png

545533ditto2.png

917333ditto3.png

189353ditto4.png

-Based on MK5 (N7105)
    -Deodexed
    -Note 3 features
    -Pure Stock look
    The first BETA DN3 Kit Kat ROM for N7105 will be released probably later today and will be for download tomorrow ...:good:

Thanks to E-Team ( Banja, Sawdoctor and Ez )
    4.4.2 official (nordic)firmware has been released for N7105 !!

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app