I recommend this case

Search This thread

rbtady

Nov 12, 2009
I just got it too, I like it better than the Jelly ones that always get stuck in my pocket.

vuvsion

Nov 14, 2009
I had similar with my previous phones, and that's a bit too thick for my liking, but this is typical for all 2 piece snap on type.

I like the Body Glove 2 piece design, has a little more flare to it.

danceponyboy

Mar 18, 2010
I had similar with my previous phones, and that's a bit too thick for my liking, but this is typical for all 2 piece snap on type.

I like the Body Glove 2 piece design, has a little more flare to it.

yeah its the same thickness as the silicone cases that are out now
but i hate getting silicone cases and then they stretch out becuase of my pocket

this is a temporary case until this ones
available

it looks sleeker and its a 2 piece

http://www.sgpstore.com/product_inf...cts_id/1572?osCsid=m4v42nkvadmf97m1mlegjgo0g1

steven1193

Dec 11, 2009
I just got this one too and I agree it is much better and easier to pull out of your pocket than a gel or silicone case without adding too much bulk. And yes it is a 2 piece snap on.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

MonkySlap

Jan 29, 2009
if you constantly have to put your phone in your pocket like i do

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Rubber-..._78?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1280963940&sr=1-78

i just got this case in the mail today and it is very pocket friendly
i had a red silicone case before and id always have to worm my phone in my pocket

here are some pictures of it
I got this case too but got the orange one. I like it. I dont know why people are complaining about the bulk. It really doesnt add that much bulk. I would say with the case, Its about the thickness of a iPhone/Nexus.

altabu

Aug 14, 2010
this gets my vote too. adds grip but not sticky like the silicone cases. has a snug fit and comes at a very nice price. seems`well made and the joint when you snap on the`two pieces fit very nively with no protruding edges. liking it so far.

zaduma

Aug 18, 2010
Indiana, USA
I have one of these cases, bad design. Looks and feels cheap. Well I mean it is... so... yea.

It hinders easy access to the notification bar. I know, I know it can be worked around, but **** that, it doesn't need to go near as far as it does down. I have a body glove black case with detachable belt clip / kickstand. It serves its purpose pretty well. I am also heavily anticipating the release of the SGP Ultra Slider.