[Q] Any issues with the early production phones?

Search This thread

sddale2001

Jun 15, 2011
I just picked up a G2 from Tmobile and the production date on the box is 09/08/2013. Is there any reason to find one built later?

sddale2001

Jun 15, 2011
Nice. I was worried that some of the earlier ones had quality issues. I have the N4 and some of the early ones seemed to have problems that LG took a while to sort out. I searched on here and could not find any threads on issues but wanted to make sure.

rquiett

Jan 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA
Nice. I was worried that some of the earlier ones had quality issues. I have the N4 and some of the early ones seemed to have problems that LG took a while to sort out. I searched on here and could not find any threads on issues but wanted to make sure.

Mine has been with me everyday since the day it released on 9/13 Have not noticed any build quality issues. I know some of the white ones seemed to have issues but the black ones seem to be good. I remember the N4 having those weird issues and maybe they learned from their mistakes

Reactions: sddale2001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the att version and bought it on release day. I have had zero issues with it myself.

Mine has been with me everyday since the day it released on 9/13 Have not noticed any build quality issues. I know some of the white ones seemed to have issues but the black ones seem to be good. I remember the N4 having those weird issues and maybe they learned from their mistakes