[Q] Nook Tablet BNTV250A

Search This thread

sinceres_wunlife

May 23, 2014
Help Me Please! My Nook Tablet has never been rooted. I've been using the stock rom for over two years. I've been reading a new book for about 5 or 6 days. I thought my nook died when I tried to turn it on so I plugged it into an outlet. Left it there for about 4 hours. When I went to read, it would not turn on. I assumed maybe the charger got unplugged so I plugged the nook back in then tried to turn it on it would just go to the black "N" screen, turn completely black then go back to the black "N" screen. It does this only when its plugged into the wall or laptop. Once I unplug it it just turns completely black and does nothing, Would rooting it possibly fix this? Please help.

Additional Info:
I've never used an SD Card.
Everything was on internal memory.

Please help. Thanks

macrossmerrell

Feb 12, 2008
Idaho Falls
Hmmm... Try taking the USB cable and plug it directly into a PC to charge instead of the power brick. If you are using the stock cable, watch and see if it goes from yellow to green, straight to green or nothing.

Merrell

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

digixmax

Jan 17, 2011
I'd suggest leaving the Nook plugged into the stock wall-charger for 8 hours or even overnight.

Also, if the NT turns on and goes to the N screen when it gets plugged in, hold down the power button to turn it off and keep it off while it's charging.

Reactions: macrossmerrell

macrossmerrell

Feb 12, 2008
Idaho Falls
I remember mine boot looping like that if it completely discharged. Holding in the power button till it turned off worked for me as well.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works for you.

Merrell

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd suggest leaving the Nook plugged into the stock wall-charger for 8 hours or even overnight.

Also, if the NT turns on and goes to the N screen when it gets plugged in, hold down the power button to turn it off and keep it off while it's charging.