Bluetooth

Search This thread

Supamike88

Nov 7, 2010
Anyone know where I can get a relatively cheap and decent Bluetooth?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

bsbachert

Oct 21, 2010
Wyoming, MI
Anyone know where I can get a relatively cheap and decent Bluetooth?

How cheap? if your looking for stereo bluetooth, check out the creative WP-250, holy balls it sounds amazing with beats. I got it for 48 bucks shipped on Amazon, and the bass is the best I've seen on bluetooth stereo ear buds. Regularly priced at 69 bucks, and i would have paid that if i knew they sounded this good.

maverick_hunter

Aug 19, 2011
Los Angeles
Before my current set, I used some Motorola S9s. They were not as good as they advertised. The sound quality was ok, battery life was about 6 hours, and they were definitely not sweatproof, as they claimed. After about 3 or 4 weeks of workouts, they crapped out on me. After a particularly sweaty workout, the controls refused to work. I couldn't even get the power buttons working to turn them off. And I had lost my receipt so there went any exchange.

I ended up buying this pair by Rocketfish at Best Buy. So. Much. Better. The sound quality is fantastic, they are very comfortable, and the battery life is pretty much as advertised. All the music and phone controls are on the left earpiece, so I don't even have to unlock my phone to skip a track or raise the volume. And the microphone is excellent; sometimes the person on the other line thinks I hung up on them because of the lack of background noise coming from my end. These are not necessarily noted as being sweatproof, but I've had no problems whatsoever with sweat after nearly 3 months of use. However, as a precaution, I still wipe them down when I feel they may be getting too wet, and I bought a couple of these covers to make sure sweat doesn't get into the charging port.

Oh, and for $10 more, you get a no-questions-asked, 2-year replacement plan.

dispozable

Feb 15, 2011
You can always go with a PS3 headset too. I have one now and its bass isn't the best but the battery life is over 8 hours (constant streaming) and I have had it for about a year now using it 3-4 times a week listening to audiobooks at work. Cost me $30 and goes with my PS3 too. And it does work with calls, buttons on it to answer/hold and volume buttons.

mohan2k6

Sep 20, 2011
Bluetooth volume boost

I have a Samsung Captivate that runs on Firefly 3.0 froyo rom. The problem is that the audio of music and most importantly videos are not loud enough. Voodoo control plus does a great job of increasing the volume for wired headset. But I use bluetooth headset to listen to music and watch movies. I can hardly hear the audio in noisy environments.

Can someone suggest some app or fix or mod to increase volume in bluetooth headset?

I came to know that volume+ app for gingerbread does this job. Any similar app for froyo? or Voodoo control plus can actually help with BT headset volume boost?

codyphillips90

Mar 29, 2011
radio shack as a motorola pretty decent I got it for my crackberry but I use it now for my mytouch and epic 4g touch

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That still works with calls right?