[Xposed Tool] HKThemeManager v7.1- Change Theme CM, Xtheme, HKTheme for rooted Phones

Search This thread

hdbk1986

Apr 12, 2013
Hanoi - Vietnam
Sorry for so long I did not come back to this topic. I have many difficulties in life and current I am okay for all. I will public my source code of this application to here. and I hope other developers will exploit it and develop it further to serve the community better.
When you use it, Please add my info in your apps. Thank you.
For Contact with Me: hdbk1986@gmail.com. Have fun
Add: For fixed link apktook for android: Please download it at:
https://storage.googleapis.com/goog.../code.google.com/apktool/apktool4.4_armhf.zip

====================
Hi everyone

I have builded a app HK Theme Manager that sopport CM Theme, XThemeEngine and my Theme (HK Theme) for change style system
As XThemeEngine, It is powered by Xposed Framework by rovo89, Thanks for the great rovo89 Xposed. Please donate for he

But HK Theme manager can read and use direct CM Theme, Xtheme ,... without mod. All Theme use method xml/redirections.xml, HK Theme Manager will support

System equipped
- Android 4.0 +
- System have rooted
- System have installed Xposed framework and active module HK Theme Manager

OK. How to use

1.Install Xposed Installer
2.Install HK Theme Manager from the link at the bottom of this post
3. Open Xposed Installer app and install xposed framework
4.Activate the module HK Theme Manager in Xposed Installer app
5. Now install your Theme
6. Open HK Theme Manager and it will auto search all apps theme for show list
7, Choose a theeme and choose Set Theme, If install successfull, you restart system for change updated.
8., For uninstall Theme, click No set this theme, use default UI and reboot.

So now you can use all guide creat CM Theme or Xtheme, tmobile,...and make your theme, use HK Theme manager for run,

HK Theme manager can support replace resource with Current Limitations of Xposed framework. It is not recommended to replace layout, but you still can use layout replace, If it makes your phone bootloop, you can use file sdcard/HKThemeManager-Restore bootloop.zip (auto create when you click set theme) update from recovery to uninstall theme and your phone could boot normal.

========================
Change in v7.1
- fix Force close not compatible some devices with API
- add support Russian language, thank to kat-kau from xda and 4pda.ru

Change in v7.0
- change style app with support 3tab menu or CM Theme chooser, Reload app for change style
+ 3tab menu support preferences with use swipe or not
+ CM Theme Theme Chooser support coverflow effect and Reflectionimages effect

- add preference apktool settings: support config change apktool source location (long click for choose folder in file explorer), support config framework file

- add some auto fix for hk mod

- add Spanish language . Thank to Jose Artuñedo:
and credit to he: https://t.co/MX4w3AjLJZ

Change in v6.7
- fix icon deviation at menu options
- add Auto-save and auto reload the theme of search results until the refresh button.

change in v6.6
- add auto fix for HK Mod theme
- fix problem install framework the first use.
- Change style options
- Remove icon HK Mod theme, add hk mod theme icon to menu option icon

change in v6.5
- fix FC when use options
- remove auto save start list theme.
- add options allow auto search and reload when start app or not
- add some method for decompile and recompile better and success more

Change in v6.4
-fix Make and fix Theme
- add icon for HK MOD Theme

note: Uninstall apktool, hk theme manager old version. then install HK Theme Manager v6.4
Change in v6.3

- Someone when using the new method instead of V6.2 theme, it do not work, but it work on v6.1, so in this version I've added the old method for mode 1 theme like v6.1, of course it was much more optimal, but it is recommended to use multi-mode is the default theme for a more optimal, multi-mode default theme is still the method used on version v6.2,
- different for each theme. when you checked the items, and then set the theme, it will save the state mark of theme packs and reload this status for next time is to use a theme that, with the new theme it defaults to checked all

- Add 1 functions to make and fix themes . If CM theme not displayed in the list, please enable mode displays all applications and choose it from list , then click Make and fix theme , in this mode I 've added some structure 1 automatic correction for the theme , such as edit file name is not capitalized , it will automatically switch to often .
There are 2 modes to make and fix in the theme options :
- Default is automatically all process make and fix theme :
All process:
1. Copy theme to sdcard/hkthememanager folder and Decompile it
2. Modify with: Replace res folder from Theme choosed decompiled to Sample folder decompiled in sdcard/hkthememanager. Try auto fix some error, make new Androidmanifest.xml and redirections.xml
3. Recompile Sample folder that have modded
4. Sign app that have recompiled
5. Ask for Uninstall and reinstall"

if there are any errors in the above process or completed , it will notify or vibrate , or ring (with the option of the application ) . Whether to show the error report for you to read it .

- The development mode . You can execute the step -by-step process on , This is useful when the theme at fault and should intervene to fix it before doing the next step . (folder for work: sdcard/hkthememanager)

- The options applications that have added:
+ Optional multi- mode or single- theme theme as mentioned above
+ Option automatic mode or step by step in make and fix themes
+ Options screen always on (wake lock) when make and fix a theme , it is good if the theme is the process of making , sleeping system , and the process stops
+ Options notified by vibration , message , tone for error report or when completed reports

Speed ​​theme of creating and editing process can take up to 3-15 minutes depending on :
- Speed ​​Phone
- Size theme

===============
To use this function, we need to use apktool on android:
<b>Download at:<b>
https://apktool.googlecode.com/files/apktool4.4_armhf.zip

download it and extract it to sdcard, so that the path is:
sdcard / apktool / jvm.tar
please credit to dongfangxunlei@gmail.com

I have used this project to create option make and fix theme , of course I have improved it:
By default, it creates frameworks (apktool if) with 1 framework poor and I have often have problems when decompile themes error, I then modified my app, using the file system / framework / framework-res .apk in phone system to use, of course it is complete and error problem when decompile theme has disappeared

Changes in v6.2:
- more optimal and can use heavier themes
- remove multiple theme options, instead multi-mode theme, multi-theme mode if you only use one theme, it will same one theme mode in old version
- remove automatically search and downloaded theme when the application starts, it automatically search only the first use, then it will automatically save and reload results in the following opening times, to update the new theme select Refresh it

Changes in v6.1:
- Completing the optimal speed for 2 mode of multi-mode and 1 theme, it can faster 50-100ms than v6.0;

Changes in v6.0:

- Has been optimized and the speed increased significantly.
- Use 2 methods to change the theme, A method for optimal speed and fastest mode instead of using one theme. When using multi-mode theme, even though the optimal speed has improved significantly, however compared to the method used to replace one theme it is still slower than 100-300ms depending on the size of the used themes. This is easy to understand when I have to use a lot of loops and conditional control over the selection and installation of multiple simultaneous themes. I will try to improve this for the most perfect possible with later versions. Because of this, if you do not have the need to use multiple themes, I recommend using one theme mode . It should not be too worried about this when in the second mode will increase the speed and stability

Change in v5.2
-With the version of this v5.2 it will fix the one the problem Fatal at version v5.1, which I have detected and quick fix it

at version v5.1, you will not be changed items applications if you do not choose add change android (System framework)

-I have detected a loop excess, i have removed it, i think it is better, more optimal,

Change in v5.1
+ Fix problems not full change of theme icon on v5.0
+ Improves the speed , I think it's a little more flashy v4.0 but of course not comparable as v5.0
+ Adjust some logic in changing the regime has chosen theme for theme packages the same time , this course is not recommended
+ Added option to display all the data or system applications ( Relationship with search options :data , system search) .
I do not recommend for this finding , since the mechanism to find the current theme is very stable and accurate . If there are themes you can not see in the list , then I think your theme is the problem of its activities ( for error or because of incompatible systems ) . It resulted in the system not able to read and receive information resource icon and the whole of it , then the system will display an app 's icon to the default error icon . so HK Theme Manager will not be able to read and get information resource for the theme of change too

Change in v5.0
- fix lag when change theme, reboot faster,... if you are slow, i think your theme is too heavy.
- Add settings options
+ replace with layout, default is not use, it will better if you do not use it when change theme, unless you are sure to replace this layout for your theme is fine
+ add menu support change multi theme, so now you can use multi items in multi theme combined for change
+ it can update change without reboot except when change framework (android) it will quick reboot.

update v4.0, change log

- In this new version I updated to add some new functions
+ Search options only on data or system , or both if both are selected . Default search just with the theme installed on the data , so the search time was much quicker
+ Is the default search with the theme contains redirections.xml , however some CM theme have not it and we can not find it in list theme. So a new option in the search options to try search with all that theme have not redirections.xml, the choice this will take more time searching

+ A new additional functions compared to version v3.0 . This version allows you to select the components to replace , meaning that for each theme will allow alternative image updates , icons on the different applications , with this option you can customize it for replacement with each application instead of updating all of the components and the whole Theme

+ Try replacing with the support framework : twframework - res.apk . I can not yet tried it , I need a response from you

update v 3.0, change log
- change method get theme file, and it can show and list theme that have not xml/redirections.xml (for any CM theme with meta data redirections)
- replace icon with new method with without redirections.xml, or with redirections.xml, you only need checked at : Set theme with use redirections.xml file?
- add view preview image for CM theme
- add button make Redirections.xml file, so if your theme have not redirections.xml, you can make it and add to your theme if you need. file make will in sdcard
- change interface of my app.

=================
Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Theme missing in list of Themes Available
A. Its because your Phone doesn't recognize it at all. Check in Apps Installed if it has the Icon it is meant to have. If it doesn't, that Theme isn't for you :rolleyes:

Q. How can you support me?
A. Hit the "Thanks" button below. Use the App with faith that I'd fix all issues one day. Maybe translate it into other languages so that everyone can enjoy it ;)

============================

My English is bad, so i need someone for translate it for English,
This is file String in English translated by JamMasterClay ( thank to JamMasterClay):
http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00095/6gB/strings.xml

new string.xml v7.0
http://d-h.st/vrV

You can use it for translate to your language , send it for me, i will add your language in next version

Credits

rovo89 for his Amazing Xposed Framework
JamMasterClay for English translation of App
credit to dongfangxunlei@gmail.com for apktool on android projects

Credit to Jose Artuñedo:
: https://t.co/MX4w3AjLJZ for support translate to Spanish language

Credit to kat-kau:
for support translate to Russian language

top_gradient_divider.jpg

===========================
Have fun

sorry for my bad english!

Screenshot:

eAnEYxH.png

R9klgvq.png

awg0zrM.png

gsV6T5f.png

WUUxUsU.png

eRaVKYl.png

hEtLqtx.png

ja58XAz.png

rNpDuEl.png

pQTVsI3.png

HwiLLal.png

b1yUvav.png

JXsth7P.png

I1igrrg.png

pFbOQjO.png

Some of the themes that I have fixed compatibility for it

Download at:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxb_9sbub3OleVROd2N0emM0dW8&usp=sharing

Download my modules:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.haiduongbk.hkthememanager

Download v6.6:
http://d-h.st/ntA

Download v6.5:
http://d-h.st/qKE

Download v6.4:
http://d-h.st/PhM

Download v6.3:
http://d-h.st/q0A

Download v6.2:
http://d-h.st/k9u

Download v6.1:
http://d-h.st/olt

Download v6.0:
http://d-h.st/lHl

Download v5.2:
http://d-h.st/Qem

Download v5.1:
http://d-h.st/XL0

Download V5.0:
http://d-h.st/fKA

Download V4.0:
http://d-h.st/fEY

Download v3.0:
http://d-h.st/zGU

Attachments

• HKThemeManager-v6.7.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 12,604
  • HKThemeManagerv7.0.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,859
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-28.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 19,024
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-47.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 18,617
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-17.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 18,797
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-42-03.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 17,436
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-59.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-59.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 17,082
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-51.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 16,362
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-47.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 15,893
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-43.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 15,558
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-38.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-38.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 15,231
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-34.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 14,931
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-31.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 14,584
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-26.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 14,287
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-12.png
    215 KB · Views: 13,992
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-41-08.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 13,961
  • Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-40-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-05-09-40-57.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 14,445
  • HKThemeManagerv7.1.apk
    2 MB · Views: 34,174
Last edited:

hdbk1986

Apr 12, 2013
Hanoi - Vietnam
hi, today i have update version v3.0

update v 3.0, change log
- change method get theme file, and it can show and list theme that have not xml/redirections.xml (for any CM theme with meta data redirections)
- replace icon with new method with without redirections.xml, or with redirections.xml, you only need checked at : Set theme with use redirections.xml file?
- add button make Redirections.xml file, so if your theme have not redirections.xml, you can make it and add to your theme if you need. file make will in sdcard

you can download it at topic 1 this thread,

have fun

Thanaya

Jan 8, 2013
Hey man, great stuff! I have a small problem though. Some CM themes (actually most of them) make my Nexus 4 (stock ROM) slower. For example, try applying a theme and then open 'Apps' under Settings. The list of apps take a long time to load.. Some of the themes that give this behavior are Alloy Blue, Simplex Blue, etc..

Thanks man! By the way, i don't mean any disrespect to the developers of the themes i mentioned above.. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

priyank.gupta.1984

May 2, 2010
Greater Noida
Thanx Man for your work

Thank you man for your help and support.

May I know from where I can download them shown in screenshot shared by you. And basically what kind of themes I can use with this. I tried 2 CM11 Themes from play store but after that settings become very slow and search of installed app in you app also crashed for 3 time and then showed installed app.

iulian vu

Jun 20, 2012
i want to install Crimson cobalt theme from play store but is not shown in hk theme manager. (after i did all the steps). What can I do?

Reactions: ROLAND00

hdbk1986

Apr 12, 2013
Hanoi - Vietnam
Hey man, great stuff! I have a small problem though. Some CM themes (actually most of them) make my Nexus 4 (stock ROM) slower. For example, try applying a theme and then open 'Apps' under Settings. The list of apps take a long time to load.. Some of the themes that give this behavior are Alloy Blue, Simplex Blue, etc..

Thanks man! By the way, i don't mean any disrespect to the developers of the themes i mentioned above.. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thank you for test it and have comments to i can devlop it

I think it is probably slower than the theme that is too heavy
I'm still optimizing and developing it , the search method and a method to apply the general theme so I 'm using , if only for configurations with 1 search limited only by the user - permission as xtheme . or recognizing anything beyond information seeking applications mentioned in androidmanifest , it will reduce the inspection process and looking theme , so will quickly make search results more
Maybe I 'll add search options so that it can search faster , or will have other ideas for developing better

Also in theme installation method , I have been studying to optimize for reading objects faster, thus increasing processing speeds and when replacing system theme.

Reactions: Thanaya

hdbk1986

Apr 12, 2013
Hanoi - Vietnam
Thank you man for your help and support.

May I know from where I can download them shown in screenshot shared by you. And basically what kind of themes I can use with this. I tried 2 CM11 Themes from play store but after that settings become very slow and search of installed app in you app also crashed for 3 time and then showed installed app.

i think when use theme, it will slower, but if very slowly, I need to test and perfect it. I will check and optimizer for why it is slower when use theme

Reactions: vj_zero

hdbk1986

Apr 12, 2013
Hanoi - Vietnam
i want to install Crimson cobalt theme from play store but is not shown in hk theme manager. (after i did all the steps). What can I do?

when you installed it, you go to settings> applications. You view icon of it,

If the application icon is the default icon of android bug, I think that your application is defective or it is not compatible SDK for your system, because the system is not able to retrieve information resource to the application icon, so icon error given default by system, and therefore HK theme manager also can not read and obtain its resource

FuN2OwN

Oct 14, 2012
Is there any way to solve this issue? I'm having the same problem the person you quoted has

claytonjn

Nov 3, 2011
claytonjamesphotography.webs.com
Is it possible to redirect smali with this app? If not yet, would it be possible to implement?

Also, it would be great if you added it to the Xposed repo so that it could be installed from within the Xposed Framework app and we would be notified of updates.

-Sent from my Developer Edition Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

mjrifath

May 13, 2012
Colombo
Thanks for the effort mate.
Just to ensure can we use any CM theme with this Xposed MOD:confused: or is this only support Xtheme apk

android404

Jan 19, 2013
This is promising. Unfortunately, the lag it caused for me with applied betterkat cm theme, is just ridiculous.

claytonjn

Nov 3, 2011
claytonjamesphotography.webs.com
I've got a couple comments regarding this module. First I'd like to say that it has HUGE potential, just like XThemeEngine. Unfortunately the developer for XThemeEngine seems to have vanished and all development stopped. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again here.

I am currently working on theming my S4 and Note 10.1. I started by creating an XThemeEngine theme, which I am now using with HKThemeManager. I had some big issues with XThemeEngine which unfortunately still exist in HKThemeManager, that I am hoping you can resolve.

Basically, certain things are simply not themeing. There are images in twframework-res.apk, for example, that if I replace manually in the .apk the changes are reflected in the phone/tablet, but if I try to redirect them with XThemeEngine or HKThemeManager they simply don't change. I've been making CM themes for years so I'm not a novice and I know all of my syntax is correct. Also, in certain apps, such as Tasker, the same image will change in some parts of the app and not others. I tested this by creating a CM theme and applied it on a CM ROM - all instances of the image in Tasker changed. If I apply that exact same theme on a non-CM ROM using your HKThemeManager, the image will change in some places and not others.

Is this something you can fix, or is it just a limitation of the Xposed Framework itself?

For the time being I am replacing all images manually and everything is working. The problem with this method is that every time I flash a new ROM or an app I themed is updated I have to manually replace the images again. And since I am themeing my phone and my tablet, I have to do twice the work. It would be a much better solution to be able to use HKThemeManager.

Also, and less importantly, is it possible to allow HKThemeManager to redirect .smali files similar to redirecting images or .xml files? As far as I know, the only way to modify .smali currently is by decompiling and recompiling the apk. If you could somehow allow for redirecting .smali your app would certainly be a HUGE asset to the Android platform.

Reactions: hdbk1986

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for so long I did not come back to this topic. I have many difficulties in life and current I am okay for all. I will public my source code of this application to here. and I hope other developers will exploit it and develop it further to serve the community better.
    When you use it, Please add my info in your apps. Thank you.
    For Contact with Me: hdbk1986@gmail.com. Have fun
    Add: For fixed link apktook for android: Please download it at:
    https://storage.googleapis.com/goog.../code.google.com/apktool/apktool4.4_armhf.zip

====================
    Hi everyone

I have builded a app HK Theme Manager that sopport CM Theme, XThemeEngine and my Theme (HK Theme) for change style system
    As XThemeEngine, It is powered by Xposed Framework by rovo89, Thanks for the great rovo89 Xposed. Please donate for he

But HK Theme manager can read and use direct CM Theme, Xtheme ,... without mod. All Theme use method xml/redirections.xml, HK Theme Manager will support

System equipped
    - Android 4.0 +
    - System have rooted
    - System have installed Xposed framework and active module HK Theme Manager

OK. How to use

1.Install Xposed Installer
    2.Install HK Theme Manager from the link at the bottom of this post
    3. Open Xposed Installer app and install xposed framework
    4.Activate the module HK Theme Manager in Xposed Installer app
    5. Now install your Theme
    6. Open HK Theme Manager and it will auto search all apps theme for show list
    7, Choose a theeme and choose Set Theme, If install successfull, you restart system for change updated.
    8., For uninstall Theme, click No set this theme, use default UI and reboot.

So now you can use all guide creat CM Theme or Xtheme, tmobile,...and make your theme, use HK Theme manager for run,

HK Theme manager can support replace resource with Current Limitations of Xposed framework. It is not recommended to replace layout, but you still can use layout replace, If it makes your phone bootloop, you can use file sdcard/HKThemeManager-Restore bootloop.zip (auto create when you click set theme) update from recovery to uninstall theme and your phone could boot normal.

========================
    Change in v7.1
    - fix Force close not compatible some devices with API
    - add support Russian language, thank to kat-kau from xda and 4pda.ru

Change in v7.0
    - change style app with support 3tab menu or CM Theme chooser, Reload app for change style
    + 3tab menu support preferences with use swipe or not
    + CM Theme Theme Chooser support coverflow effect and Reflectionimages effect

- add preference apktool settings: support config change apktool source location (long click for choose folder in file explorer), support config framework file

- add some auto fix for hk mod

- add Spanish language . Thank to Jose Artuñedo:
    and credit to he: https://t.co/MX4w3AjLJZ

Change in v6.7
    - fix icon deviation at menu options
    - add Auto-save and auto reload the theme of search results until the refresh button.

change in v6.6
    - add auto fix for HK Mod theme
    - fix problem install framework the first use.
    - Change style options
    - Remove icon HK Mod theme, add hk mod theme icon to menu option icon

change in v6.5
    - fix FC when use options
    - remove auto save start list theme.
    - add options allow auto search and reload when start app or not
    - add some method for decompile and recompile better and success more

Change in v6.4
    -fix Make and fix Theme
    - add icon for HK MOD Theme

note: Uninstall apktool, hk theme manager old version. then install HK Theme Manager v6.4
    Change in v6.3

- Someone when using the new method instead of V6.2 theme, it do not work, but it work on v6.1, so in this version I've added the old method for mode 1 theme like v6.1, of course it was much more optimal, but it is recommended to use multi-mode is the default theme for a more optimal, multi-mode default theme is still the method used on version v6.2,
    - different for each theme. when you checked the items, and then set the theme, it will save the state mark of theme packs and reload this status for next time is to use a theme that, with the new theme it defaults to checked all

- Add 1 functions to make and fix themes . If CM theme not displayed in the list, please enable mode displays all applications and choose it from list , then click Make and fix theme , in this mode I 've added some structure 1 automatic correction for the theme , such as edit file name is not capitalized , it will automatically switch to often .
    There are 2 modes to make and fix in the theme options :
    - Default is automatically all process make and fix theme :
    All process:
    1. Copy theme to sdcard/hkthememanager folder and Decompile it
    2. Modify with: Replace res folder from Theme choosed decompiled to Sample folder decompiled in sdcard/hkthememanager. Try auto fix some error, make new Androidmanifest.xml and redirections.xml
    3. Recompile Sample folder that have modded
    4. Sign app that have recompiled
    5. Ask for Uninstall and reinstall"

if there are any errors in the above process or completed , it will notify or vibrate , or ring (with the option of the application ) . Whether to show the error report for you to read it .

- The development mode . You can execute the step -by-step process on , This is useful when the theme at fault and should intervene to fix it before doing the next step . (folder for work: sdcard/hkthememanager)

- The options applications that have added:
    + Optional multi- mode or single- theme theme as mentioned above
    + Option automatic mode or step by step in make and fix themes
    + Options screen always on (wake lock) when make and fix a theme , it is good if the theme is the process of making , sleeping system , and the process stops
    + Options notified by vibration , message , tone for error report or when completed reports

Speed ​​theme of creating and editing process can take up to 3-15 minutes depending on :
    - Speed ​​Phone
    - Size theme

===============
    To use this function, we need to use apktool on android:
    <b>Download at:<b>
    https://apktool.googlecode.com/files/apktool4.4_armhf.zip

download it and extract it to sdcard, so that the path is:
    sdcard / apktool / jvm.tar
    please credit to dongfangxunlei@gmail.com

I have used this project to create option make and fix theme , of course I have improved it:
    By default, it creates frameworks (apktool if) with 1 framework poor and I have often have problems when decompile themes error, I then modified my app, using the file system / framework / framework-res .apk in phone system to use, of course it is complete and error problem when decompile theme has disappeared

Changes in v6.2:
    - more optimal and can use heavier themes
    - remove multiple theme options, instead multi-mode theme, multi-theme mode if you only use one theme, it will same one theme mode in old version
    - remove automatically search and downloaded theme when the application starts, it automatically search only the first use, then it will automatically save and reload results in the following opening times, to update the new theme select Refresh it

Changes in v6.1:
    - Completing the optimal speed for 2 mode of multi-mode and 1 theme, it can faster 50-100ms than v6.0;

Changes in v6.0:

- Use 2 methods to change the theme, A method for optimal speed and fastest mode instead of using one theme. When using multi-mode theme, even though the optimal speed has improved significantly, however compared to the method used to replace one theme it is still slower than 100-300ms depending on the size of the used themes. This is easy to understand when I have to use a lot of loops and conditional control over the selection and installation of multiple simultaneous themes. I will try to improve this for the most perfect possible with later versions. Because of this, if you do not have the need to use multiple themes, I recommend using one theme mode . It should not be too worried about this when in the second mode will increase the speed and stability

Change in v5.2
    -With the version of this v5.2 it will fix the one the problem Fatal at version v5.1, which I have detected and quick fix it

at version v5.1, you will not be changed items applications if you do not choose add change android (System framework)

-I have detected a loop excess, i have removed it, i think it is better, more optimal,

Change in v5.1
    + Fix problems not full change of theme icon on v5.0
    + Improves the speed , I think it's a little more flashy v4.0 but of course not comparable as v5.0
    + Adjust some logic in changing the regime has chosen theme for theme packages the same time , this course is not recommended
    + Added option to display all the data or system applications ( Relationship with search options :data , system search) .
    I do not recommend for this finding , since the mechanism to find the current theme is very stable and accurate . If there are themes you can not see in the list , then I think your theme is the problem of its activities ( for error or because of incompatible systems ) . It resulted in the system not able to read and receive information resource icon and the whole of it , then the system will display an app 's icon to the default error icon . so HK Theme Manager will not be able to read and get information resource for the theme of change too

Change in v5.0
    - fix lag when change theme, reboot faster,... if you are slow, i think your theme is too heavy.
    - Add settings options
    + replace with layout, default is not use, it will better if you do not use it when change theme, unless you are sure to replace this layout for your theme is fine
    + add menu support change multi theme, so now you can use multi items in multi theme combined for change
    + it can update change without reboot except when change framework (android) it will quick reboot.

update v4.0, change log

- In this new version I updated to add some new functions
    + Search options only on data or system , or both if both are selected . Default search just with the theme installed on the data , so the search time was much quicker
    + Is the default search with the theme contains redirections.xml , however some CM theme have not it and we can not find it in list theme. So a new option in the search options to try search with all that theme have not redirections.xml, the choice this will take more time searching

+ A new additional functions compared to version v3.0 . This version allows you to select the components to replace , meaning that for each theme will allow alternative image updates , icons on the different applications , with this option you can customize it for replacement with each application instead of updating all of the components and the whole Theme

+ Try replacing with the support framework : twframework - res.apk . I can not yet tried it , I need a response from you

update v 3.0, change log

=================
    Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Theme missing in list of Themes Available
    A. Its because your Phone doesn't recognize it at all. Check in Apps Installed if it has the Icon it is meant to have. If it doesn't, that Theme isn't for you :rolleyes:

Q. How can you support me?
    A. Hit the "Thanks" button below. Use the App with faith that I'd fix all issues one day. Maybe translate it into other languages so that everyone can enjoy it ;)

============================

My English is bad, so i need someone for translate it for English,
    This is file String in English translated by JamMasterClay ( thank to JamMasterClay):
    http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00095/6gB/strings.xml

new string.xml v7.0
    http://d-h.st/vrV

You can use it for translate to your language , send it for me, i will add your language in next version

Credits

rovo89 for his Amazing Xposed Framework
    JamMasterClay for English translation of App
    credit to dongfangxunlei@gmail.com for apktool on android projects

Credit to Jose Artuñedo:
    : https://t.co/MX4w3AjLJZ for support translate to Spanish language

Credit to kat-kau:
    for support translate to Russian language

top_gradient_divider.jpg

===========================
    Have fun

sorry for my bad english!

Screenshot:

eAnEYxH.png

R9klgvq.png

awg0zrM.png

gsV6T5f.png

WUUxUsU.png

eRaVKYl.png

hEtLqtx.png

ja58XAz.png

rNpDuEl.png

pQTVsI3.png

HwiLLal.png

b1yUvav.png

JXsth7P.png

I1igrrg.png

pFbOQjO.png

Some of the themes that I have fixed compatibility for it

Download at:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxb_9sbub3OleVROd2N0emM0dW8&usp=sharing

Download my modules:

Download v6.6:
    http://d-h.st/ntA

Download v6.5:
    http://d-h.st/qKE

Download v6.4:
    http://d-h.st/PhM

Download v6.3:
    http://d-h.st/q0A

Download v6.2:
    http://d-h.st/k9u

Download v6.1:
    http://d-h.st/olt

Download v6.0:
    http://d-h.st/lHl

Download v5.2:
    http://d-h.st/Qem

Download v5.1:
    http://d-h.st/XL0

Download V5.0:
    http://d-h.st/fKA

Download V4.0:
    http://d-h.st/fEY

Download v3.0:
    http://d-h.st/zGU
    I'd love to see cm11 theme support!
    there are many differences in CM 11, and I know this first of all, I am trying to build a new application with support CM 11, and I'm sure that will take more time and need versions relased later to complete it. i will always try, :good:
    HK Theme Manager v6.1 (12-02-2014)

HI!
    Today i release v6.1

Download at:

Now it works perfectly, the next version I will try to change the interface of the app, I'm up ideas.:)
    Hi. I am going to release v6.0 tomorrow. It have optimizered and ok.now i need check it more because i have made it with all new code:)
    [Xposed Tool] HKThemeManager v6.0- Change Theme CM, Xtheme, HKTheme for rooted Phones

Features:

Download at: