beanstalk & iodak

Search This thread

damru

Mar 25, 2012
i tried install new version of Beanstalk with iodak 9.95 on before and i cant load system it stuck on load beanstalk animation :/
in CWM i cant mount data i dont know what to do... any solutions plz help me

abhi08638

Jul 11, 2012
i tried install new version of Beanstalk with iodak 9.95 on before and i cant load system it stuck on load beanstalk animation :/
in CWM i cant mount data i dont know what to do... any solutions plz help me

Go into cwm and do a factory reset

Hit the Thanks Button if I helped

damru

Mar 25, 2012
GPU frequency scaling isn't even working in latest beanstalk nexus blobs version.Same goes for other unofficial based, lately released ROMs.So I'd recommend you to stay on the official until a new version with fixes is released.

my processor was underclock to1300MHz 2x Clocks after installation new update BeanStals i had this happening, i dont know what to do now, best option is reinstalling CWM or maybe all files on my Phone, i dont know :(

ottomanhero

Jan 4, 2013
my processor was underclock to1300MHz 2x Clocks after installation new update BeanStals i had this happening, i dont know what to do now, best option is reinstalling CWM or maybe all files on my Phone, i dont know :(

It's a problem within the ROM itself.Make a fresh installation of CM11 official and your problems will be solved. (wipe system, data and cache, then flash CM11 zip)