Keyboard light and Keypad light?

Search This thread

nemersaade

Oct 15, 2008
Hey... Sometimes my keyboard light and my keypad light don't turn on when I open the keyboard or just press a button like the panels button. Is there any way to adjust these?? Sometimes its one that doesn't turn on, and then sometimes its just the keypad lights. Any Suggestions?

Edit:

When I receive a text message I click on the message, I open the keyboard and start typing. The backlight to the keyboard does not turn on. Whats up with that?
plz help me!!! plzzz :(:( thank`s so much

Jonny4911

Jan 28, 2009
London
it depends on your lighting conditions...
try moving from a light area to a dark area, it'll turn on! and visa versa

Jasand

Nov 8, 2008
Worcestershire
www.homeeasy.eu
go to start/settings/system/power and select backlight and see if auto backlight is ticked.

If it is and your keyboard does not light up in complete darkness then you may have a fault.

untick the box and see if the keypad lights up then.

Jonny4911

Jan 28, 2009
London
try everything?
try a hard reset, or if your on stock rom, updating via SEUS
you WILL lose all the data on your phone! (mem card is safe)

and the point of having two threads on the same probem was?

nemersaade

Oct 15, 2008
ur keyboard has not hardware problem because light is off Due ambient sensor pls use the keyboard in dark and tell me wht happend i think ur problem is solved

i hardreset,up other roms,use the keybord in dark,untick and tick in setting\backlight ....(many time)but all of led(incude Illumineria) not working.Automatic adjust backlight(sensor) only work with monitor,but keyboard not.

:((

nemersaade

Oct 15, 2008
U`re right,thank you for yourhelp,i think this problem is hardware,i must living with it toghether :D my English so bab :D