New style of XDA mobile website

Search This thread

ZionMainframe

Mar 20, 2016
I started seeing the new style for xda mobile website from a couple of weeks (attached screenshot).
I find that the older one was better because in the new style information is more cluttered and small. Any particular reason for changing the style?

Others can comment.

Reactions: Dirk
I started seeing the new style for xda mobile website...........
There's a quick way to change the theme...

The following image will show you how to do this.

1566227759828.jpg

Please Note: The different themes will reflect a different layout/way that the forum will be viewed.

Good Luck! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

ZionMainframe

Mar 20, 2016
There's a quick way to change the theme...

The following image will show you how to do this.

View attachment 4807858

Please Note: The different themes will reflect a different layout/way that the forum will be viewed.

Good Luck! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

Thanks. But I was referring to www.xda-developers.com news website. That option you mentioned is available only for xdaforums.com.

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Have to agree. In fact the Portal is unusable for me on mobile. I can't even get the page to scroll without multiple attempts each time. There was nothing wrong with how it was. Why change it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I started seeing the new style for xda mobile website from a couple of weeks (attached screenshot).
    I find that the older one was better because in the new style information is more cluttered and small. Any particular reason for changing the style?

Others can comment.