Moto E Ascending Ringtone always?

Search This thread

Evander_F

Aug 3, 2010
Margao
I've noticed that my Moto E starts ringing from low volume to high...i.e ascending tone. Is there any way to disable that? It's kinda irritating at times.

Reactions: goldygold

digiboy1

Aug 8, 2013
Yes. Even I wanna change that. And stay unrooted too. Is it possible? Any app exists?

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

G

g33kparineeti

Yep, same here...

AFAIK there is no option to change this setting...
But the loudest ringtone is achieved within 3 rings....

alexbush

Feb 3, 2008
Tried to find a solution a few months back with no luck. There is an app on the play store called 'disable increasing ring' but it won't work on the moto e. Dev was very helpful but concluded this was a hardware problem. Not sure I understand how this can be true since mp3s don't play in this way but will bow to his knowledge.

jbash79

Nov 16, 2012
Hyderabad
Even I face this same stupid issue of increasing ring tone on stock 4.4.4 on my moto e and i needed a fix for this, will try the disable increasing ringtone app just in case if it works
i basically needed the ringer volume to be at maximum however as most of you have pointed out its an issue with this version of android, i had update the rom to marshmallow (resurrection rom ) and there was no issue for this at all..wonder why Moto would do this ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've noticed that my Moto E starts ringing from low volume to high...i.e ascending tone. Is there any way to disable that? It's kinda irritating at times.