[CM7][NIGHTLYS]Cyanogenmod 7.2.0 nightlys/kernels

Search This thread

eoghan2t7

Recognized Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
Belfast
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Ok cool. Hope you manage it :D btw, in latest nightly sometimes booting is really really slow (as in the animations and responses) but after reboot its fine. Only happened to me twice lol.

you need to expect that because after flashing new/updated roms there will be lags after the first and second reboots due to dalvik cache re-caching ;)

Fikus011

Jan 15, 2012
Perth
btw my wee surprise will be in the next build it requires more editing than i first thought :(

You are already doing a great job bro,and thank you for puting an effort and time to keep this CM release alive and updated,good thing u paired up with alquez...
i have been following threads here on xda long before i registered,didnt cared b4,this is the only ROM i can rate with 5 stars,yea few bugs did find their place in earlier builds,but now..different story,and i like it,tested them all..beilive me,this one is the ONLY ONE that could and can be daily driver...WELL DONE,keep up the good job..SALUTE

eoghan2t7

Recognized Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
Belfast
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Pro
nightly uploaded nothing added to the kernel just fresh cm sources updated ;)

still back porting the 3d driver to work with this kernel which will improve the 3d rendering 10 fold ;)

i might release a kernel tomorrow with vm tweaks and stuff added to see if that will speed the system up more until the driver is working.

@up thanks for your nice words that will make me and alquez continue providing fresh cm builds on a more frequent basis ;)

Fikus011

Jan 15, 2012
Perth
oh...when i wrote "tested them all" i meant all the ROMs available for marvel XD..as far as the CM is in question...that i have been trying since...hmm...first port done by alquez....again-congratz to both of you ;)....SALUTE

mobilescooby

Oct 7, 2010
Cork
okay am i missing a stage?

Followed all the instructions and have cm7 running nicely on my wildfire (oh how i've missed you) but i dont have any google apps :S

Although when the phone first started up it did ask me to sign in (which it has cos the notification icons are now green) but never asked for the apps i wanted to install.

So i grabbed a copy of the gapps package from the cm7 website but still no market.... which is sodding annoying.

I then thought okay i'll try rom manager but for whatever reason its saying its no the latest so i cant pick up the gapps from there!

Any ideas?

Many thanks

eoghan2t7

Recognized Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
Belfast
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Pro
okay am i missing a stage?

Followed all the instructions and have cm7 running nicely on my wildfire (oh how i've missed you) but i dont have any google apps :S

Although when the phone first started up it did ask me to sign in (which it has cos the notification icons are now green) but never asked for the apps i wanted to install.

So i grabbed a copy of the gapps package from the cm7 website but still no market.... which is sodding annoying.

I then thought okay i'll try rom manager but for whatever reason its saying its no the latest so i cant pick up the gapps from there!

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Once you install gapps and the market still is not there do a factory reset it sounds like the dalvik cache hasn't built properly.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium

Reactions: mobilescooby

Top Liked Posts