[WM6.1]ROM Prophet My "Speedy" Diamond Edition ROM 2 (OS 5.2.20273)Fixed(UC)

Search This thread

maxwellr

Aug 11, 2008
vancouver
oh
finally finally you released a new base rom.
flash time for me
thanks

is it as fast as 19214 from dioxda2 ?
because i never felt really fast except with that rom.

and why SIM Manager 6.42 ? 6.49 is everywhere. is there a bug in 6.49 ?

Having tried both , i can say there is no huge speed difference between them but 1d is abit faster and has more of free ram (+/- 5mb) which i think is becuz of htc home and pagepool. But what i like about this rom is it has 60 mb where 1d has 44+9mb ex.rom ...

The problem i said i faced seems no longer to exist. So its good :)
Rom is stabil and fast. Has no bug found so far by me. But there is a visual problem during calls that the buttons like "mute" "end call" are white and there is white text on them which is unreadable.

use this cab for this moment for instant

DOWNLOAD HERE

will fixed it later.

have to go to real work now.

timmymarsh

Senior Moderator - Emeritus
Mar 26, 2007
Just one More
Wow another amazin Rom vincent, thank you:D I wish it was possible to dual boot a prophet, so i could have two different roms on same time, i find it too hard to choose from the many roms from yourself, l3v5y and many more:):D

btw, flashed very quickly with no problems and so far no bugs to report. Wifi range and speed is best by far with all the roms ive tried; a triumph!! Congrats..

Last edited:
According a report from maxwellr.

Rom is stabil and fast. Has no bug found so far by me. But there is a visual problem during calls that the buttons like "mute" "end call" are white and there is white text on them which is unreadable.

i guess the themes folder is for manually installing blackish theme as i faced no problem without them yet. :)

Download link now deleted.

I have found what the problem. Have fixed it already. Just need to reupload it again. And I am on it.

In Moment, Download link deleted.

For 160 Users that has Download this File.
-->not bad for one day

If you think the problem is serious for you.

Reflash the ROM.

Okay. ;)

Last edited:
Rom is stabil and fast. Has no bug found so far by me. But there is a visual problem during calls that the buttons like "mute" "end call" are white and there is white text on them which is unreadable. ...

Solved..

See Page 1. Link Download updated now.

For 160 Users that has download the link before. If you think, that "bug" serious.

Please Reflash with the ROM from page 1.

Have fun.

timmymarsh

Mar 26, 2007
Just one More
Hi varanusvincent,

Thanks for the ROm it is super speedy. I do have a couple of things, one is a bug that is similar to you green edition and one is probably meant to be but i will ask anyway:D

In contacts, when you unclick show alphabetical list it should bring up the alphabet down right hand of screen (more finger friendly), this is not shown (is this random access?) is there a reg tweek to show this?

Also on wireless settings, it concstantly shows "only access points" in drop down menu. This prevents automatic connection to my wifi point. I have to always manually change this to connect, even after coming out of standby. Is there a reg tweek to change the menu to "all available" this would solve it and make it perfect? :D I have attached screen shots :)

Hope you can help, thanks.

Attachments

• clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 119
  • clip_image001.jpg
    clip_image001.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 103
  • clip_image003.jpg
    clip_image003.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Hi varanusvincent,

Thanks for the ROm it is super speedy. I do have a couple of things, one is a bug that is similar to you green edition and one is probably meant to be but i will ask anyway:D

In contacts, when you unclick show alphabetical list it should bring up the alphabet down right hand of screen (more finger friendly), this is not shown (is this random access?) is there a reg tweek to show this?

Also on wireless settings, it concstantly shows "only access points" in drop down menu. This prevents automatic connection to my wifi point. I have to always manually change this to connect, even after coming out of standby. Is there a reg tweek to change the menu to "all available" this would solve it and make it perfect? :D I have attached screen shots :)

Hope you can help, thanks.

no idea how to make this HTC random access works here.

Have tried it before to make it works. But nothing works. It wont work..

timmymarsh

Mar 26, 2007
Just one More
no idea how to make this HTC random access works here.
Have tried it before to make it works. But nothing works. It wont work..

:( Im sure you had it working on Green Edition lol? Do you have a cab for Random Access, its worth a try? What are your thoughts on the wireless issue, ive flicked through the registry but i think im suffering from what my wife calls "fridge blindness":D

Thanks my friend for your hardwork, this Rom is your best!

:( Im sure you had it working on Green Edition lol? Do you have a cab for Random Access, its worth a try? What are your thoughts on the wireless issue, ive flicked through the registry but i think im suffering from what my wife calls "fridge blindness":D

Thanks my friend for your hardwork, this Rom is your best!

Search on XDA, maybe you find one that works.

Which one, that I had, doesnt work at this ROM.

Wireless Issue??

I use wireless and have no problem at all.

timmymarsh

Mar 26, 2007
Just one More
Search on XDA, maybe you find one that works.
Wireless Issue??
I use wireless and have no problem at all.

On my previous post i showed the screen shots of the wireless settings. It defaults on access points only and not on "all available". When i switch my phone on from standby, it shows the network as unavailabe. To get it to connect i have to go into the settings and click to all available. It then connects straight away? It wont find the network until i alter that setting:confused:

On my previous post i showed the screen shots of the wireless settings. It defaults on access points only and not on "all available". When i switch my phone on from standby, it shows the network as unavailabe. To get it to connect i have to go into the settings and click to all available. It then connects straight away? It wont find the network until i alter that setting:confused:

Okay. I think someone has discuss about it somewhere, somewhen and somehow.

As long you can use wifi. It is okay , right. ;)

timmymarsh

Mar 26, 2007
Just one More
As long you can use wifi. It is okay , right. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, i guess your right Vincent, im just trying to help u get it perfect and it is so. I will try and search to see if i can answer this when i have time:D