Maybe a funny questions but any ICS or Gingerbread ROMs still out there, battery life

Search This thread

loki993

Apr 4, 2011
I know sounds crazy but Ive never been happy with the battery life in my Rezound...but now it seems that with every new android iteration that comes out it gets a little bit worse. I remember when I was unhappy with getting 2+ hours of screen on time and now Im wishing I could do that again. I definitely got better battery life on ICS...not really sure about gingerbread because Im not sure Ive ever ran it on this phone.

Anyone have an ideas on where I can find some? I know its a bit of an odd question but as of now Im looking for the best battery life I can possible get on 4g over anything else.

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
I know sounds crazy but Ive never been happy with the battery life in my Rezound...but now it seems that with every new android iteration that comes out it gets a little bit worse. I remember when I was unhappy with getting 2+ hours of screen on time and now Im wishing I could do that again. I definitely got better battery life on ICS...not really sure about gingerbread because Im not sure Ive ever ran it on this phone.

Anyone have an ideas on where I can find some? I know its a bit of an odd question but as of now Im looking for the best battery life I can possible get on 4g over anything else.
Try EclipticRez Revamped v9... It gave me the best battery life of any ROM on the Rezound. The main drawback is Google Now, it is not supported in ICS and there is a hacked version in the ROM, so you can't update or change it. If you don't use this your good, I just used Chrome and it's search function.

loki993

Apr 4, 2011
Well that was way too sensey, even de sensed, and it ran oddly on my phone...I just reloaded CM9..we will see how that does.