skycamefalling

Dec 6, 2008
Austria
you can change the layout in the reg.

HKLM-->Hardware-->DEVICEMAP-->KEYBD-->CurLang

here change the value to 407 (Hex) for the german layout

regards,
harle

WOAH, thank you very much. I will try Itje's release then. Now I have the German release from YYYYY, but the cooked in Opera makes trouble because it can't make use of the hardware keyboard.
...and I like the blue color as well :D

G

GuestK00133

WOAH, thank you very much. I will try Itje's release then. Now I have the German release from YYYYY, but the cooked in Opera makes trouble because it can't make use of the hardware keyboard.
...and I like the blue color as well :D

You can also change the language of manila to german

HKCU-->MUI-->CurLang

the value to 407...have fun with the this amazing rom

harle

guap

Sep 23, 2007
Milano
me too, and me too missed something... once we have a complete package we're done one for all ;)

where are comm mgr pics? :confused:

MrRusch

Jan 31, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
ok, managed to mess something up i think. added an outlook account with info that apparently was incorrect. and now my other mail accounts dont work. cant find a way to clear the settins for outlook, and i cant delete the account.. anyone got any ideas as to how i might fix this without reflashing device..?

---
Edit: Solved.
In Active Sync, on the device, choose Menu/Options, then delete Exchange server from there. Reboot, done. Other e-mail accounts work again.

Last edited:

weepatc

Oct 25, 2008
Ayrshire
i got to say im facing this problem too. slow landscape to portrait. with random landscape view in portrait mode.

Guys, if you had checked earlier posts you would have noticed that I reported this problem & also the cause. The reason this is happening is probably that you have too many appointments, contacts & tasks syncing to your phone. This caused TF3D to slow down & the graphics distorted when switching modes on my device & I was forced to remove a lot of my appointments before the problem was removed. I find it hard to believe that TF3D cannot handle this. I can understand the Calendar slowing up but why is the whole TF3D system slowing up when Windows Mobile deals with this with absolutely no problem & it does not seem to slow the device up when TF3D is deselected. Strange one, but isn't this a sweet ROM, I love using this phone now. Thanks once again Itje.

brun7

Feb 15, 2009
Göteborg
First I would like to thank you for a very good Rom.

Is it someone more than me that have a problem with the bluetooth? I have connected my xperia to different macbooks. I'll find the macbook from my xperia and I find the xperia from the macbook. I can establish a connection and it says they are now paired. But when I'm on the macbook and tries to connect to the xperia it will say it can't establish a network. I have not tried to connect my xperia with a pc, but does someone know what the problem might be or is it something wrong with this rom? It worked on the stock rom.

Also, does anyone know how I can get swedish as language for the keyboard?

Den är god!

anheuer

Aug 16, 2007
Amsterdam
Who can help me out with this?

I have never had this before and i triple checked my settings.

I configured my gmail (imap).
and set it to sync all my mails.

Then i let it send an receive, and if downloads a part of my mails.
and then gives me an error message.

then i checked the settings again, and synced.
again is does some of my mails and then gives me the same error.

now, i keep getting the error, so i cant sync with my gmail.

who knows what this could be?

See attachment for the error.

** i installed the latest rom version B6

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

anshkhanna

Apr 10, 2008
Guys, if you had checked earlier posts you would have noticed that I reported this problem & also the cause. The reason this is happening is probably that you have too many appointments, contacts & tasks syncing to your phone. This caused TF3D to slow down & the graphics distorted when switching modes on my device & I was forced to remove a lot of my appointments before the problem was removed. I find it hard to believe that TF3D cannot handle this. I can understand the Calendar slowing up but why is the whole TF3D system slowing up when Windows Mobile deals with this with absolutely no problem & it does not seem to slow the device up when TF3D is deselected. Strange one, but isn't this a sweet ROM, I love using this phone now. Thanks once again Itje.

Hi Weepatc,
Thanks for your reply. You are correct, I do have over 800 appointments in my calendar...I guess this slows down the TF3D considering it has a calendar tab...while it did not slow down the TF3D (without landscape) version. Do you think its necessary to remove appointments or you think problem could be solved even by disabling Calendar tab in TF3d???
While I could set to synchronize only say last 2 week's appointments, I am afraid I cannot reduce contacts (which are over 2000). You think I will still face this problem with so many contacts or is it confined to the number of appointments?

CyPh

Feb 9, 2006

Hmmmmmmz I was too quick with my post that the problem was gone, I'm having it again too. Weird, it worked great yesterday. It won't automatically download them either. I'm using IMAP with own domain/server

nixx-X1

Jan 9, 2009
Cologne
me too, and me too missed something... once we have a complete package we're done one for all ;)

where are comm mgr pics? :confused:

471b0a55_manila has the 'on switch'

1831bbe5_manila is the bluetooth

04082709_manila is the data connection

54a564fe_manila is wifi

4835bb5b_manila is airplane mode

0c6d0e94_manila seems to be the shared background

the 3d and phone I couldn't find :)

Last edited:

k2c

Feb 14, 2009
Leidschendam

See attachment for the error.

** i installed the latest rom version B6

lo,hoi there

here we go : go to your mail tab-go to gmail acc.-tap menu- accounts again- accounts then menu again -options- tap gmail- edit account setup-check OUT on smtp settings outgoingserver requires authentication-rest of the setup your own choice ...
after that it will work
Atleast , this is what I've did yesterday after the same prob , after that its working great , just checked and got some mails

Last edited:

CyPh

Feb 9, 2006
lo,hoi there

here we go : go to your mail tab-go to gmail acc.-tap menu- accounts again- accounts then menu again -options- tap gmail- edit account setup-check OUT on smtp settings outgoingserver requires authentication-rest of the setup your own choice ...
after that it will work

You are talking about a SMTP server (sending e-mail) whilst the problem is with downloading messages (IMAP server) :( If I would turn off authentication on my smtp I wouldn't even be able to e-mail :p

Status
Not open for further replies.