Search This thread

APBilbo

Aug 28, 2007
Madrid
If you want to see a video and some info check it HERE

GET 1.2

snakes_small.jpg

Between many other improvements it includes:
- Speed improvement (up to 40% on some devices).
- Live wallpapers!!
- New widgets
- Tap&Hold to move widgets.

VIDEO

HowTo...
- To add more pages in the Light3D theme (the default one) drag a widget to the bottom or to the right outside the screen bounds. A new page will be created and you can access it by sliding the finger in a blank space. Watch the video for an example.
- TO MOVE WIDGETS: Tap&Hold over the widget and move it. Do all of that without releasing the finger.

Widgets

You should all check the widgets at the themes section of my web HERE
Check specially the last ryomahinos ones... they rule!!!

If you encounter any error, before posting do the following:
- Go to ThrottleConfig
- General Setings > enable log files.
- Hit save
- Launch ThrottleLauncher
- Go to \Program Files\ThrottleLauncher\ThrottleToday.txt gab it and post it with your bug report :).

Work in progress
Tutorial for theme designers:
Spanish

ENGLISH (Translated automatically)

Windows Phone 7 theme
Arley12 (aka FiReSlAvE) is working in a theme based in WP7 series.
Check the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: duo_m

Jokes On You

Sep 29, 2008
Man I just watched the video and my mind is going crazy. I am a huge WAD fan but this is making me want to switch sides. This is absolutely amazing!!!!!!How you manage to keep this freeware is beyond me.

zigg

Jan 13, 2008
I guess there is no point in me messing around with PointUI anymore... Thisis certainly awesome!

Jokes On You

Sep 29, 2008
Ok I can't get this to load. I installed fp7 and when I go to the today screen I just get a black screen.

pbv302

Aug 25, 2008
Pitty....doesn't play nice with MS3 on my TD2 (as a second today)...:(

Last edited:

APBilbo

Aug 28, 2007
Madrid
Ok I can't get this to load. I installed fp7 and when I go to the today screen I just get a black screen.

Mmmm.... please try the following:
- Open throttleconfig (StartMenu > programs > ThrottleConfig).
- Ensure Light3D is selected in the dropdown box.
- Click reload plugin and OK.
- Wait some secconds..

If this does not help, please try a softreset and repeat the procedure. If still doesn't work, please open ThrottleConfig > Settings tab and enable debug mode. Then reload the plugins. After that take the ThrottleToday.txt file and post here please :).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if this helps.

Really couldnt be any better from what im seeing.... runs awesomely on my TP

Great!!! :). I'm really glad you like it.

Thanks!!

how did you switch between pages like in the video i can do no such thing

Please follow joshzzz2001 advice. You can move the widgets out of the screen bounds. That will create new pages (you will see them in the tol right corner).

I guess there is no point in me messing around with PointUI anymore... Thisis certainly awesome!

Hehehe :). Thanks!

throttlelauncher is cool, but they lost me with the montlhy licence renewal... I mean...come on..
I`m with you. I really like the look of TL and this new version looks even better but I wont be using it because of monthly license renewal :mad:

The licensing system It's my best try to prevent people posting (or even selling like happened to a_C) this SW without any reference to ThrottleLauncher web page or it's author (me) consentment. Also with this I want to reward people helping (I know helping is relative... and I cannot be everywhere to know wich one helped...). If you have any better ideas I'm definately listening to them ;). BTW... not having a license doesn't make the app to stop working... just displayes a little red text on the top, but continues working normally....

Ok First I am a Die hard Point ui Fan so Please bear with me. It looks great and am downloading it now. Will return with update. Good or Bad

Thanks! I await those comments.

Make sure that the widgets are unlocked and move the widgets to the next page. With that you can go that page and arrange the widget.

Thanks! that's it :)

Pitty....doesn't play nice with MS3 on my TD2 (as a second totay)...:(

Have you tried it in the main today screen? just to know if it's a problem of TL it self or a problem of the integration with TD2.

Thanks for trying!!

joshzzz2001

Mar 25, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I`m with you. I really like the look of TL and this new version looks even better but I wont be using it because of monthly license renewal :mad:

for me, it's okay. the only thing apbilbo asks of us to use this great app is to go to his website to renew the license monthly. this is nothing as the app is free and, for sure, he has put a lot of hard work into it. besides, it's so easy to renew and does not take much time. so, i say it's the least we can do to somehow repay him.

APBilbo

Aug 28, 2007
Madrid
for me, it's okay. the only thing apbilbo asks of us to use this great app is to go to his website to renew the license monthly. this is nothing as the app is free and, for sure, he has put a lot of hard work into it. besides, it's so easy to renew and does not take much time. so, i say it's the least we can do to somehow repay him.

Thanks for the support!! :)

@stu-k &mariomed

I've modified the license generator to generate 3 month licenses... Hope this is enough to make the SW worth the key downloading....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want to see a video and some info check it HERE

GET 1.2

snakes_small.jpg

Between many other improvements it includes:
    - Speed improvement (up to 40% on some devices).
    - Live wallpapers!!
    - New widgets
    - Tap&Hold to move widgets.

VIDEO

HowTo...
    - To add more pages in the Light3D theme (the default one) drag a widget to the bottom or to the right outside the screen bounds. A new page will be created and you can access it by sliding the finger in a blank space. Watch the video for an example.
    - TO MOVE WIDGETS: Tap&Hold over the widget and move it. Do all of that without releasing the finger.

Widgets

You should all check the widgets at the themes section of my web HERE
    Check specially the last ryomahinos ones... they rule!!!

If you encounter any error, before posting do the following:
    - Go to ThrottleConfig
    - General Setings > enable log files.
    - Hit save
    - Launch ThrottleLauncher
    - Go to \Program Files\ThrottleLauncher\ThrottleToday.txt gab it and post it with your bug report :).

Work in progress
    Tutorial for theme designers:
    Spanish

ENGLISH (Translated automatically)

Windows Phone 7 theme
    Arley12 (aka FiReSlAvE) is working in a theme based in WP7 series.
    Check the thread
    1.2.1 now available :)

great update
    thanx alot :)

Thank you!

Thanks a lot.It worked but it's very difficult to move the widgets.

Thanks anyway.Your work is perfect

You should check the new 1.2.1 version. Widget's can now be moved in a grid pattern instead of freely... It should be eassier now to place them ;).