[ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++

Search This thread
O

omerbonfil

This is a self-compiled kang of CM10 from CyanogenMod Gerrit. It is mostly an exact copy of the current state of affairs in the official repositories.
Credit goes to cyanogen, the CyanogenMod dev team, and the CM maintainers for the devices.

My plan is to keep refreshing the nightlies.

This is for P1000 GSM.

Directly from CyanogenMod forum:
Code:
#include
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Download

Changelog (in site)

Open Issues:
  • Rear camera crashes on taking a photo.

Thanks for this great Rom, Can't wait for a tablet UI mod for it, Transaction 04T42646MC885334L

kzkan

Feb 14, 2010
Dear erezak
thank you for this nice rom. I am on the latest one and very satisfied. I am also using galaxy s i9000 gsm. As my tablet I flashed JB rom on my galaxy i9000. After JB rom my phone changed completely espacially its speed and performance. When ı compare tablet's JB rom with i9000 rom it seems has poor performance. May be it is because the kernel issue,

Any way, I want to thanks again to you

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Dear erezak, first of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RANDOM HARD WORKS. My requests is about gaming. I've tasted your cook and its really great, but I'm not using any JB build just because all HD games are not working. Can you fix this sir?please? Another request is - can you add HYBRID settings/application of changing individual app's dpi?
Thanks again with hat's off.

priyana

Jul 21, 2007
must be the T-mobile thing.
Need JJ3 baseband to get 3G, but no voice call.
JPZ will give voice call but EDGE.

On a T849 that is.

kzkan

Feb 14, 2010
I have a suggestion for rom developer. Please put any back up - restore or file manager app as default on the new releases in order to reach bacu up files.

Regards

Reactions: adi6262

sairaku

Mar 11, 2011
City of Churches
Loving the Jellybean builds! This is just brilliant. However, with the last two builds, I seem to have to do a full data wipe in order for Google play to work. Without doing that, when I press the play store app, it just exits out straight away. Never happened on the earlier builds. It's not a biggie though. TB is a lifesaver! haha But yeah, with the previous builds, I would just wipe cache and Dalvik cache and flash right over the old rom with no issues at all. Keep up the great work though bro! My tab feels like new again thanks to your hard work. :)

Reactions: ozcandurmusoglu

darkessdesire

Feb 1, 2010
brooklyn
There shouldn't be. Is this still the case?

Found the problem had to use the cm9 T-Mobile modem
Now for the bugs android process acore hogs all the ram making tab laggy front face lock seems to be very laggy so is camera app and is it me or did our camera go from 5mp to 3 mp wth happened with that. There is a battery drain in there somewhere I calibrated my battery 3 times still drains like 1% every 5 min background process seems to die when tab sleeps not good now some reguests on the lock screen change color of fonts would be cool and pls get rid of the voicemail ghost its very very annoying fix these and a nice donation you shall have :D
Oh and rear cam does not crash at all for me when taking pics
Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

NENENE

Aug 1, 2009
Loving the Jellybean builds! This is just brilliant. However, with the last two builds, I seem to have to do a full data wipe in order for Google play to work. Without doing that, when I press the play store app, it just exits out straight away. Never happened on the earlier builds. It's not a biggie though. TB is a lifesaver! haha But yeah, with the previous builds, I would just wipe cache and Dalvik cache and flash right over the old rom with no issues at all. Keep up the great work though bro! My tab feels like new again thanks to your hard work. :)

Hi with Google play, the you have to flash the gapps after every rom flash. If you still have a problem go to settings, and app and look for googleplay and uninstall updates.. That works for me.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 based ROM from CyanogenMod Gerrit.
    Credit goes to cyanogen, the CyanogenMod dev team, and the CM maintainers for the devices.

My plan is to keep refreshing the nightlies.

This is for P1000 GSM.

Directly from CyanogenMod forum:
    Code:
    #include
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Download

Changelog (in site)

Open Issues:

GNex.png
    (Yes, the image is Galaxy Nexus)
    New build posted. Hopefully no more phantom voicemails.
    4.1.2 build posted.
    Dear Erez,
    When are you going to publish an update? I'm really interested in it :)

He has barely been on the website since the seventh of December, a few times in January for Windows stuff. I'm pretty sure this is been abandoned.

Hi Guys,

I really have to apologise. The project has not been abandoned, just neglected.
    I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time to update it at the moment, but I'm doing my best to return to it - currently trying to compile my changes back into the 4.2.x code.