Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

untweetless

Jan 27, 2012
Madrid
BAN.JPG

Since nAa give us the mini CM9, and we are a big comunnity, for don´t be offtopic in the thread of the rom development, I create these thread to share your wallpapers related to it, themes for it, tips and advices for other users or requests...

If you make one of it or if you know something about share!

If you have a question about how to install, something doesn´t work read
[FAQ] >> RBAP for miniCM9 by nAa, nAa's kernel X10mini/X8/x10miniPRO (made by matmutant)

Last edited:

untweetless

Jan 27, 2012
Madrid
Mods

MODS AND APPS

[MOD] SRS Audio Effects (Only android 4.0) by paul-xxx

[APP][CM9][ICS/CM7] Modified Mms.apk With Next Line (Enter Button) Feature by Faiyyaz

CM9[MOD] nAa ics - Make it FASTER! by roobeyn

APPS RECOMMENDED

[APP] ICS SMS Beta [4.0+] mod of the sms default app, with themes... and other settings

WhatsApp PLUS by rafalense More settings for whatsapp, themes, mods... (strongly recommended by me)​

Juice Defender for battery drainage, learn of your customs and make your battery drainnage less strongth (in play store)

[APP][ICS] Walkman (sony music player) shared by dewanshu93

Last edited:

untweetless

Jan 27, 2012
Madrid
Tips and advices

TRICKS, TIPS & ADVICES

Modified Mms.apk With Next Line (Enter Button) Feature by Faiyyaz

Tip by matthias1203

In next line you can go pressing

Blue key + enter

you don't need modified mms.apk

Noobonic make this guide for:

Setting up Auto brightness for nAa MiniCM7 X10 MP and he said is valid for MiniCM9

meer_mortal

METHOD 1
How I made swap.
Copy sdcard to PC
Reboot to recov
Partition sdcard n advanced
Reboot & install swapper frm gplay
Run swapper set params
Reboot copy ur files to sdcard frm PC

METHOD 2
install swapper frm gplay
Run swapper set params

Type free into terminal to see if swap active.

Last edited:
Reactions: meer_mortal

untweetless

Jan 27, 2012
Madrid
Requests...

REQUESTS

THEMEs
[REQ][CM9/AOKP] Xperia ICX Theme LDPI Version by xsyrhies17

FIXES and otherS

Requests by nightwing369

Originally Posted by nightwing369
1. Lite Version of [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro , like the one made by meer_mortal , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1201116
Link points nowhere. By 'lite version' do you mean removing some apps other users might need? If so what's keeping you from removing them? CM ships with a full list of apps that are useful for most of the users. I intent to keep it this way unless proven that something must be removed.
Also keep in might that freeing up apps from the /system partition has nil effect, unless of course these are apps that keep memory, e.g. DSP Manager.

2. De-odexed, GPU-accelerated, Zip-aligned etc (basically whatever's necessary to free up more virtual RAM memory, and therefore speed up the rom)
High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag , DrainFix (battery should last longer now, no drain during standby), Dual-touch , SD card Speed Fix, and also tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N WiFi networks , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1206625
De-odexed: There is not enough /system partition space for an odexed ROM. This is true for so many devices and thus CM9 ships odexed by default.
GPU-accelerated? Really? What is that supposed to be? Is there some super duper optimization flag I forgot?
Zip-aligned: all apps are already zip-aligned and optimized for use. This is already done during the build process by the awesome CM build system
High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag: You can pick up any theme you like that supports CM9. Theme manager is already implemented. My opinion is that the MiniCM9 theme is already better that what I've already seen for mdpi/ldpi and practically you can't expect from a theme to save you some battery. I mean... come on, it will save you like 1-2% of a full power cycle? So?
DrainFix: Say what? Any links? I've seen lots and lots of 'drain fixes' on these forums most of which are placebos.
Dual-touch: Isn't this working already? If there is a specific issue with Cypress (mimmi), sorry but I can't fix it since I don't have this device.
SD card Speed Fix: The only 'fix' I've seen for this is tuning the sdcard cache size which is good... until it makes your music player go crazy with hiccups.
tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N: Even though the link is not working this could potentially be useful for some. Only if it's verified that doesn't break anything or increase the battery consumption.

3. And not sure if it's there already or not, but WiFi tethering please (use the phone as WiFi hotspot AP)
Is this for real? You are requesting a feature that is already implemented since GB but you don't want to search around and find where this is in the Settings menu?

Come on people.
You got any REAL fixes that have proven to make the device work better? Share them!
You got any PATCHES that may make the code batter? Share them twice!

herbesi01

Well an important issue that should see is the drain of the battery, if anyone knows how to improve this would be good to give some tips. Although in this version 2 I have not felt so much as in the previous load and that lasted me an average of 10 hours, of course I use a lot of the cell about 50 min of calls, a lot of email (70 day minimum), whatsapp , calendar and music.

dewanshu93 (ANSWERED CHECK TIPS)

Can anyone provide information how to use SWAP to get more virtual memory on MiniCM9-3.0.2???
Also how to activate it its benefits pros and cons???

meer_mortal

CRT screen off animation​

Last edited:

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
Please can you suggest these to nAa??

Please could these things be mentioned to nAa please?? :
  1. Lite Version of [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro , like the one made by meer_mortal , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1201116
  2. De-odexed, GPU-accelerated, Zip-aligned etc (basically whatever's necessary to free up more virtual RAM memory, and therefore speed up the rom)
    High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag , DrainFix (battery should last longer now, no drain during standby), Dual-touch , SD card Speed Fix, and also tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N WiFi networks , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1206625
  3. And not sure if it's there already or not, but WiFi tethering please (use the phone as WiFi hotspot AP)

Thanks ! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: meer_mortal

herbesi01

Oct 9, 2011
I am currently using this theme [Theme] [MDPI/HDPI/XHDPI] [CM9/AOKP] HTC.EleganceX 2012-05-27, well goes well I like the color you use, obviously there are things that touch and improve touch to reset but goes well, I'm very happy.

Well an important issue that should see is the drain of the battery, if anyone knows how to improve this would be good to give some tips. Although in this version 2 I have not felt so much as in the previous load and that lasted me an average of 10 hours, of course I use a lot of the cell about 50 min of calls, a lot of email (70 day minimum), whatsapp , calendar and music.

Reactions: untweetless

meer_mortal

Apr 1, 2011
EDIT!

How I made swap.
Copy sdcard to PC
Reboot to recov
Partition sdcard n advanced
Reboot

METHOD 2
install swapper frm gplay
Run swapper set params

Type free into terminal to see if swap active.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: untweetless

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
Request:The 'chargemon' thing to be included if it isn't already in nAa 's [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro. Basically the files/thing which showed a battery and battery bar in the centre of the screen, when the phone was off and charging, to indicate how much charged up it was If it isn't in nAa's MiniCM9 for x10 mini Pro, then this is my request for it please ... ? :)

xsyrhies17

Mar 31, 2011
Pili, Cam Sur
Request:The 'chargemon' thing to be included if it isn't already in nAa 's [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro. Basically the files/thing which showed a battery and battery bar in the centre of the screen, when the phone was off and charging, to indicate how much charged up it was If it isn't in nAa's MiniCM9 for x10 mini Pro, then this is my request for it please ... ? :)

It's included already.

Reactions: nightwing369

untweetless

Jan 27, 2012
Madrid
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BAN.JPG

Since nAa give us the mini CM9, and we are a big comunnity, for don´t be offtopic in the thread of the rom development, I create these thread to share your wallpapers related to it, themes for it, tips and advices for other users or requests...

If you make one of it or if you know something about share!

If you have a question about how to install, something doesn´t work read
    [FAQ] >> RBAP for miniCM9 by nAa, nAa's kernel X10mini/X8/x10miniPRO (made by matmutant)
    Mods

MODS AND APPS

[MOD] SRS Audio Effects (Only android 4.0) by paul-xxx

[APP][CM9][ICS/CM7] Modified Mms.apk With Next Line (Enter Button) Feature by Faiyyaz

CM9[MOD] nAa ics - Make it FASTER! by roobeyn

APPS RECOMMENDED

[APP] ICS SMS Beta [4.0+] mod of the sms default app, with themes... and other settings

WhatsApp PLUS by rafalense More settings for whatsapp, themes, mods... (strongly recommended by me)​

Juice Defender for battery drainage, learn of your customs and make your battery drainnage less strongth (in play store)

[APP][ICS] Walkman (sony music player) shared by dewanshu93
    Themes

THEMES

mini CM9 (incluided in the room) by D_d

SE_XPERIA_S [alpha][28/05/2012]
    by dewanshu93

HTC.EleganceX 2012-05-27
    [MDPI/HDPI/XHDPI]by elelinux

Official CM9/AOKP Themes Thread **34 FREE THEMES** they aren´t fit rightly in our devices (example button of status bar not aligned) but work
    @untweetless

He created a thread on android themes sub-forum

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1692626

Requests...

REQUESTS

THEMEs
    [REQ][CM9/AOKP] Xperia ICX Theme LDPI Version by xsyrhies17

FIXES and otherS

Requests by nightwing369

1. Lite Version of [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro , like the one made by meer_mortal , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1201116
    Link points nowhere. By 'lite version' do you mean removing some apps other users might need? If so what's keeping you from removing them? CM ships with a full list of apps that are useful for most of the users. I intent to keep it this way unless proven that something must be removed.
    Also keep in might that freeing up apps from the /system partition has nil effect, unless of course these are apps that keep memory, e.g. DSP Manager.

High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag , DrainFix (battery should last longer now, no drain during standby), Dual-touch , SD card Speed Fix, and also tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N WiFi networks , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1206625
    De-odexed: There is not enough /system partition space for an odexed ROM. This is true for so many devices and thus CM9 ships odexed by default.
    GPU-accelerated? Really? What is that supposed to be? Is there some super duper optimization flag I forgot?
    Zip-aligned: all apps are already zip-aligned and optimized for use. This is already done during the build process by the awesome CM build system
    High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag: You can pick up any theme you like that supports CM9. Theme manager is already implemented. My opinion is that the MiniCM9 theme is already better that what I've already seen for mdpi/ldpi and practically you can't expect from a theme to save you some battery. I mean... come on, it will save you like 1-2% of a full power cycle? So?
    DrainFix: Say what? Any links? I've seen lots and lots of 'drain fixes' on these forums most of which are placebos.
    Dual-touch: Isn't this working already? If there is a specific issue with Cypress (mimmi), sorry but I can't fix it since I don't have this device.
    SD card Speed Fix: The only 'fix' I've seen for this is tuning the sdcard cache size which is good... until it makes your music player go crazy with hiccups.
    tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N: Even though the link is not working this could potentially be useful for some. Only if it's verified that doesn't break anything or increase the battery consumption.

Is this for real? You are requesting a feature that is already implemented since GB but you don't want to search around and find where this is in the Settings menu?

Come on people.
    You got any REAL fixes that have proven to make the device work better? Share them!
    You got any PATCHES that may make the code batter? Share them twice!

herbesi01

dewanshu93 (ANSWERED CHECK TIPS)

Can anyone provide information how to use SWAP to get more virtual memory on MiniCM9-3.0.2???
    Also how to activate it its benefits pros and cons???

meer_mortal

CRT screen off animation​