[New Game][02/OCT/2012]List of (ARMv6) games converted by me-Visit my blog

Search This thread

justsayin'

Dec 29, 2011
Jordan
I'm currently working on converting games to ARMv6. I post the games I convert in my blog.

-All Games are tested and working 100%

-There is not too many games because I convert games which are not yet converted and I choose 5* rated games on play store.

-I Guarantee that you cant find any of the games in my blog at any other site (unless someone copied my work)

Finally here is the link http://armv6games.blogspot.com/

EDIT: NEW Game added!

Last edited:

justsayin'

Dec 29, 2011
Jordan

I will continue converting after I get my computer fixed , so in the next 2 days no converting :cowboy:

P.S: I tried converting this game before and it gave me "not geniune" error when loading and quits automatically so I don't know if its going to work or not.. also I hope that the hard disk is not damaged if it is . I don't expect converting until next week :fingers-crossed:

Hikari

Mar 3, 2012
Sarajevo
I will continue converting after I get my computer fixed , so in the next 2 days no converting :cowboy:

P.S: I tried converting this game before and it gave me "not geniune" error when loading and quits automatically so I don't know if its going to work or not.. also I hope that the hard disk is not damaged if it is . I don't expect converting until next week :fingers-crossed:

I might be able to fix the not genuine issue.. I had fixed on another game(issue after hacking)... pm me the apk!

nrgmalik

Aug 9, 2012
Sonipat
okay so the mod closed my other thread because of adf links .. and its allowed to link to my blogspot that does NOT contain any warez or any paid app

you can see all the games here http://armv6games.blogspot.com/

Tested some of your games, Stupid Zombies working absolutely fine but Temple Run is quite laggy.

Also, Highway Driver have some screen isssue bug.

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802 working on stock ROM.

nrgmalik

Aug 9, 2012
Sonipat
Actually it does not open properly on my phone, sound do come but screen goes blur. May b it is something abt my phone.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

alkspo

Apr 28, 2012
Scandinavia
can you teach me how to change unity games for it to run on armv6? i gave a galaxy gio capable of running some hd gameloft games, but some little games that should run no problem have armeav7 libs with libunity.so

will it convert if i replace the libs with an armv6 unity game?

ramcool789

Jan 29, 2012
Hi!
can you please try and convert any of the following :

1. World of Goo
2. Machinarium
3. Granny Smith
4. Blind Ninja : Sing

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts