[Q] verizon g2 rom install problem

Search This thread

almosttrae

Jun 15, 2010
auburn
anytime i try to install a rom the phone will get stuck at multiple "process has stopped working" notifications that just keep repeating. the only way to get anything to work is to go back to a stock rom. am i missing something? i have twrp 2.6.3.3 installed

hiddenfive

Jan 7, 2014
Chicago
anytime i try to install a rom the phone will get stuck at multiple "process has stopped working" notifications that just keep repeating. the only way to get anything to work is to go back to a stock rom. am i missing something? i have twrp 2.6.3.3 installed

Did you dirty flash it? When switching roms, ALWAYS wipe data/cache/dalvik before installing any rom. If you are at stock and switching to a non stock based rom, definitely wipe data/cache/dalvik, or else you will run into problems just like this.

Reactions: almosttrae

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013

Sounds like you are not wiping system, are you?

I always full wipe any ROM, you especially want to going to stock from aosp or vice versa.

Go Intl advance wipe and clear cache, dalvek, system, and data.

NEVER wipe internal

Sent from my VS980 4G

Reactions: almosttrae

almosttrae

Jun 15, 2010
auburn
i forgot i started this thread but i fixed the problem a while back. and yea i always full wipe as well. i really dont know what the problem was. I just updated to the newest twrp and everything started installing fine. thanks anyway though guys

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
i forgot i started this thread but i fixed the problem a while back. and yea i always full wipe as well. i really dont know what the problem was. I just updated to the newest twrp and everything started installing fine. thanks anyway though guys

My bad. Didn't notice someone An Corp'd a dead thread haha. Glad you got it figured out

Sent from my VS980 4G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you dirty flash it? When switching roms, ALWAYS wipe data/cache/dalvik before installing any rom. If you are at stock and switching to a non stock based rom, definitely wipe data/cache/dalvik, or else you will run into problems just like this.

Sounds like you are not wiping system, are you?

I always full wipe any ROM, you especially want to going to stock from aosp or vice versa.

Go Intl advance wipe and clear cache, dalvek, system, and data.

NEVER wipe internal

Sent from my VS980 4G