Looking for Developers

Search This thread

praveen7682

Jan 14, 2012
Chennai
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S23
Hi Butterfly owners i was viewing the butterfly s forum and they have a new rom from sky dragon team....they have started inviting developers by forming a group and pooled some fund to bring dev for their device...They will have another developer this week....the device is already shipped to him...the developer is from droid dna....we need to form a team to pool some fund to get the device for developers....let me know What you All think .

Sent from my HTC X920e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Hi Butterfly owners i was viewing the butterfly s forum and they have a new rom from sky dragon team....they have started inviting developers by forming a group and pooled some fund to bring dev for their device...They will have another developer this week....the device is already shipped to him...the developer is from droid dna....we need to form a team to pool some fund to get the device for developers....let me know What you All think .

i am really pissed at them at how they much want something out of nothing..if their eagerness results to something like that(grouping up to buy the device for someone) then i can be happy giving my ALL to what they want..

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Yep you are right...i have been waiting. For a response from for a long time...i am not critisizing them but still we dont have much of custom rom....

as i have mentioned before those devs are just for the donaltion..everything else under the hood is just a stock rom bloated with scripts blah blah and stuff..more of the good stuff is always in the kernel running the ROM..all they have is just a stock kernel that has nothing..

abhinav.tella

Jan 8, 2011
Minneapolis
I loved this device, display, battery life etc. The cost was just to much for it to sell well, and HTC with its region based firmware locking makes things hard. Biggest problem is I don't think it sold as widely as the One X to get a huge dev base as the One X or DNA which is carrier subsidized. Only hope for the x920D&E is DNA devs as of right now. I gave mine off to my uncle before coming to US as its not compatible with bands here (Really wished it was quadband 3G).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts