[Q] Best KitKat ROM currently?

Search This thread

Kasprom

Oct 17, 2013
Hello. I've been sitting for a longer time on official Cyanogenmod for my L9 (p760), however the last version of it has broken GPS and almost all of my submitted reports in JIRA are being ignored for half a year already.
So I decided to give a shot to other alternatives and was quite surprised how many projects actually are there.
Can somebody please sum up the best choices or just simply tell me which one is the best, if I simply want a bug free 4.4.2 Android running on my L9, without GPS problems and no significant battery drain. Testing out all of them will be too much time consuming affair.
Thanks in advance.

Kasprom

Oct 17, 2013
I wonder can I successfully install over any CM-based roms you guys suggested over my current 10.2.1 ROM, so I don't have to backup, reinstall and reconfigure anything again? Just like updating CM the usual way.

Kasprom

Oct 17, 2013
I wonder can I successfully install over any CM-based roms you guys suggested over my current 10.2.1 ROM, so I don't have to backup, reinstall and reconfigure anything again? Just like updating CM the usual way.

Just tried out, through custom recovery it works out, I had all my apps and settings saved, however Kitkat roms also have the same issue of gps not working for me :/

no_un_bot

May 20, 2014
Guadalajara
Out of everything Ive tried out there, on an LG p768g, Resurrection remix is dabes.

I messed around with Mokee and AOSB Project - The End of The Line, I would love to use them but both had fatal bugs on my phone that wouldn't allow me to use them for everyday use as I need.

Just do a nandroid backup, and install ROMs, basically the best way to see what fits your needs, remember you have a nearly unbrickable phone ;)

nish@nish

Jun 21, 2014
NEW DELHI
Top 3
1-nameless rom 4.4.4 by dhiru
2-mokee open source 4.4.2 by nashiech
3-cynogenmod 11 by dhiru
I think these are the best
Sent from my LG-P760 using XDA Free mobile app

JulianJenner

Apr 17, 2013
Arnhem
In my opinion:

AxxionKAT 4.4.4 and Mokee 4.4.4 Release and BeanSTALK and Nameless 4.4.4 for now

I think it's the best four...

Last edited:
Reactions: BajoPrimate

Droideking

May 22, 2014
Mumbai
When its comes to custom rom for l9, I always trust Dhiru, He is doing grt work for our device, Always focus on stability, no other fancy stuff, Just essential, currently on Nameless 4.4.4 nightly. :good: :good: :good:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Device: Lg L9 P765
Version: Nameless 4.4.4 by dhiru
Recovery: CMW 6.0.4.5
Baseband: V20C

Last edited:

SwRp

Sep 22, 2013
Mangalore
I love Axxion 1.4.0. <3

Even MIUI v5 is smooth n stable

Sent from my LG-P765 using XDA Free mobile app

no_un_bot

May 20, 2014
Guadalajara
Liquidsmooth just came our using dhiru tree device, I'd suggest you try it c:

Sent from my LG P768g / Bootloader Unlocked / Nameless ROM - KitKat 4.4.4 latest nightly / XDA premium 4. If you need any help hit me up, se habla español.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My top 3 :)

My top 3 :)

1. AOSB Project - The End of The Line

2. Resurrection Remix

3. BeanStalk
    In my opinion:

AxxionKAT 4.4.4 and Mokee 4.4.4 Release and BeanSTALK and Nameless 4.4.4 for now

I think it's the best four...