[ROM][MOKEE][SM-G355H][STABLE] Mokee for Samsung Galaxy Core 2

Search This thread

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
sandroid-team.blogspot.com
Hy Everybody , I'm Muhammad Ihsan I'm come from Indonesia and I'm a Newbie will share my little project AGAIN for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H also maybe work for SM-G355HN and SM-G355M. The project is Mokee ROM.

WARNING
DONT PRODUCE MONEY FROM MY WORK. FOR EXAMPLE ADD SHORTENERLINK/ADDFLY AND EVERYTHING LIKE THAT, I WAS FREE TO SHARE TO OTHER. IF ANY ONE PRODUCE FROM ALL MY WORK YOU KNOW WHAT WILL I DO!!!. IF YOU WANT TO PRODUCE MONEY USE YOURE WORK NOT MY WORK!!! THANK YOU IF YOURE UNDERSTAND.

NOTE 1 :
Please if you share this Mokee ROM to you're blog or website, Don't use DIRECT LINK. Please Redirect to this POST. Because this post contain many Information and that is way to APPRECIATE and RESPECT TO ME for the hard work to bring this Mokee ROM to Samsung Galaxy Core 2 I WASH VERY MUCH TIME TO BRING THIS. And I want to know how many people interest and use the Mokee ROM.

NOTE 2 :
This Mokee ROM still have bug/issue. If you get bug, youre report is always will be appreciated BUT YOU MUST GIVE THE LOGCAT OF THE BUGS. So enjoy this project and Thank you very much for many people which always help me to fix many bug from this Mokee ROM. And for you are which use this project :)

INTRODUCTION :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...:)

Code:
[SIZE="4"]#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */[/SIZE]

Know Issues :
Code:
[SIZE="4"]
1. De-Active developers option will cause freeze and then bootloop.
2. Built-in SuperSU not work. So you must install external SuperSU to enable Root.
3. And search again and Lets Fix with Me.[/SIZE]

How to Install READ CAREFULY :
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FROM STOCKROM. IF NOT FROM STOCK ROM, DON'T COMPLAIN IF STORAGE NOT WORK OR WIFI STIL BUG ETC :)
Code:
[SIZE="4"]
1. Please make sure you already have Backup file. If not have DO backup first
2. Download file Mokee rom for core 2
3. Place into external memory
4. Go to TWRP/CWM mode
5. Wipe Data,Dalvick,Dalvick-cache.
   [COLOR="red"]DON'T WIPE SYSTEM![/COLOR]
6. Choose file which you download and install 
7. It will reboot and wait untill booting done . approximatelly 10 minutes.
8. [COLOR="Red"][MUST][/COLOR] To enable root ccess you must download supersu external and install use CWM/TWRP.
9. [COLOR="red"][OPTIONAL][/COLOR] If you want to use GAPPS 
    you can download on opengappsproject or in link 
    in bottom and Install use CWM/TWRP.[/SIZE]

Attachments

• img_20160626_224919.jpg
    img_20160626_224919.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 11,328
  • screenshot_2016-06-24-15-27-59.png
    screenshot_2016-06-24-15-27-59.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 12,157
  • screenshot_2016-06-24-15-28-04.png
    screenshot_2016-06-24-15-28-04.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 12,096
  • screenshot_2016-06-24-15-25-33.png
    screenshot_2016-06-24-15-25-33.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 11,378
  • screenshot_2016-06-24-15-19-43.png
    screenshot_2016-06-24-15-19-43.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 10,175
  • screenshot_2016-06-26-20-34-15.png
    screenshot_2016-06-26-20-34-15.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 9,603
  • screenshot_2016-06-26-20-34-08.png
    screenshot_2016-06-26-20-34-08.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 8,749
Last edited:

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
DOWNLOAD SECTION
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR/RESHARE/ADD SHORTENER LINK/ADDFLY/ETC. PLEASE USE ORIGINAL LINK or REDIRECT TO THIS THREAD WHEN SHARE ON YOURE BLOG

MOKEE ROM DOWNLOAD

MOKEE SAMSUNG CORE 2

SUPERSU DOWNLOAD
BETA-SuperSU-v2.67

GAPPS 4.4.x DOWNLOAD
GAPPS Nano Opengapps

FIX DOWNLOAD
FIX CPU CLOCK

NOTE :
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
1. [COLOR="Red"]Please activate the sim on Simcard Settings[/COLOR] 
4. I am do the best on this Mokee ROM but I am only the noobs which have less knowledge.
   so I am so sorry if very hard to provide STABLE Mokee ROM for Core 2. But This Mokee ROM is more stable if compared with CM11 and PAC ROM[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Ih24n

Jun 4, 2015
Sukoharjo
FAQ

A : I get error binary when install?
B : Please make sure you do wipe data

A : Can I use CWM to Install the Mokee ROM?
B : Yes, you can. BUT recommended use TWRP. OLD TWRP recommended from me. My self use 2.8.1 version. Since I am like OLD build.

A : I get bootloop after installing the Mokee ROM?
B : Make sure you wipe data. dalvick-cache. and cache. BUT DONT WIPE SYSTEM

A : Can I install the xposed Installer?
B : Yes you can. BUT dont complaine if you get another bug which I write on above. Go this post to find Xposed which match for Mokee ROM

A : Can I install the Mokee ROM SM-G355H to M or HN?
B : Yes you can. If youre model run single SIM change "dsds" to "none" on build,prop

A : Why youre installer not wipe system use updater-script?
B : I have reason. If it running single sim its no problem wipe the system. But in dual sim wipe system will make signal gone after install the Mokee ROM. I am not yet found why this happen

A : Why I cant sign in in CMaccount.?
B : I dont know, I cannot answer.

A : Why i can't move apps to SD card?
B : Google and CM themselves removed the code of App2SD from framework mainline, so this feature is unavailable . Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why i can't call to anyone, even you said that RIL is fixed?
B : You've to active SIMs first, by go to Settings >> SIM cards >> Configure SIM cards >> Touch active (ON/OFF switch) to active SIMs and use them as usual Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why my data connection not apper after active data?
B : Please make sure you already choose the APN of SIM which you use

A : Missing 480p quality on YouTube, tho stock still have it?
B : Look at build.prop, change Android version to 4.4.2 and reboot, feel the magic. Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why the bootanimation not changed after apply some theme?
B : Its Mokee ROM fault. And in my S3 phone also happen that.

A : Why the CPU Clock stuck at maximum speed?
B : Change the governor of CPU to another you want and search which match with youre feel.

A : Some problem on sound when record video?
B : Please change the codec on camera setting before record video

For MORE Screenshoot Mokee ROM Core 2 HERE
For Video Review Mokee ROM Core 2 HERE
For Vidoe Review How Split View Work on Mokee ROM Core 2 HERE
For Indonesian you can visit my post on blog HERE
My group Facebook. I life in this group join this group if you want to meet Me HERE

Credit :

1. Wahyono and Harjani for make me born in the world.
2. And my brother Muhammad Yusuf
3. CyanogenMOD Team for awesome source rom
4. Mokee ROM TEAM and who contribution on the source for Awesome source
5. SandroidTeam for all support and snack for me :D
6. Chainfire@XDA for Supersu
7. @doesntexits XDA
8. @ngoquang2708 XDA
9. @Y300-0100 XDA
10. Opengaaps for the GAPPS
11. Wachid Adi Nugroho for teach me about linux

I think enought for this thread, I'm sorry for my bad english on all text because I'm from Indonesia ;) . If I'm missing some one in credit please PM me .

Please Hit Thank Button If you like with my work. You're thanks is my SPIRIT to keep work for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Devices :D

Last edited:

gregoriaz

Aug 21, 2013
City of Heroes
wkwkwk he must feel the hardness to bring it and after that maybe he will very patient to wait lollipop.

Oh yea Gregoriaz, join my group and meet me on the group

im happy you bring many various rom, just use this awesome rom and hit thanks to give you spirit ok bro :D
done bro, but im cant online facebook too much because my girlfriend will angry hahaha
just stay online at xda because my girlfriend didnt have it hahaha

FedericoPeranzi

May 28, 2012
La Plata
@Ih24n The people must be mor grateful with you, you bring us awsomes ROM's, obviously every one want Lollipop but they have to be patient, and wait, it's very hard port a ROM, so THANKS for all your work again :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hy Everybody , I'm Muhammad Ihsan I'm come from Indonesia and I'm a Newbie will share my little project AGAIN for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H also maybe work for SM-G355HN and SM-G355M. The project is Mokee ROM.

WARNING
    DONT PRODUCE MONEY FROM MY WORK. FOR EXAMPLE ADD SHORTENERLINK/ADDFLY AND EVERYTHING LIKE THAT, I WAS FREE TO SHARE TO OTHER. IF ANY ONE PRODUCE FROM ALL MY WORK YOU KNOW WHAT WILL I DO!!!. IF YOU WANT TO PRODUCE MONEY USE YOURE WORK NOT MY WORK!!! THANK YOU IF YOURE UNDERSTAND.

NOTE 1 :
    Please if you share this Mokee ROM to you're blog or website, Don't use DIRECT LINK. Please Redirect to this POST. Because this post contain many Information and that is way to APPRECIATE and RESPECT TO ME for the hard work to bring this Mokee ROM to Samsung Galaxy Core 2 I WASH VERY MUCH TIME TO BRING THIS. And I want to know how many people interest and use the Mokee ROM.

NOTE 2 :
    This Mokee ROM still have bug/issue. If you get bug, youre report is always will be appreciated BUT YOU MUST GIVE THE LOGCAT OF THE BUGS. So enjoy this project and Thank you very much for many people which always help me to fix many bug from this Mokee ROM. And for you are which use this project :)

INTRODUCTION :
    MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...:)

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]#include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */[/SIZE]

Know Issues :
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]
    1. De-Active developers option will cause freeze and then bootloop.
    2. Built-in SuperSU not work. So you must install external SuperSU to enable Root.
    3. And search again and Lets Fix with Me.[/SIZE]

How to Install READ CAREFULY :
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FROM STOCKROM. IF NOT FROM STOCK ROM, DON'T COMPLAIN IF STORAGE NOT WORK OR WIFI STIL BUG ETC :)
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]
    1. Please make sure you already have Backup file. If not have DO backup first
    2. Download file Mokee rom for core 2
    3. Place into external memory
    4. Go to TWRP/CWM mode
    5. Wipe Data,Dalvick,Dalvick-cache.
       [COLOR="red"]DON'T WIPE SYSTEM![/COLOR]
    6. Choose file which you download and install 
    7. It will reboot and wait untill booting done . approximatelly 10 minutes.
    8. [COLOR="Red"][MUST][/COLOR] To enable root ccess you must download supersu external and install use CWM/TWRP.
    9. [COLOR="red"][OPTIONAL][/COLOR] If you want to use GAPPS 
        you can download on opengappsproject or in link 
        in bottom and Install use CWM/TWRP.[/SIZE]
    FAQ

A : I get error binary when install?
    B : Please make sure you do wipe data

A : Can I use CWM to Install the Mokee ROM?
    B : Yes, you can. BUT recommended use TWRP. OLD TWRP recommended from me. My self use 2.8.1 version. Since I am like OLD build.

A : I get bootloop after installing the Mokee ROM?
    B : Make sure you wipe data. dalvick-cache. and cache. BUT DONT WIPE SYSTEM

A : Can I install the xposed Installer?
    B : Yes you can. BUT dont complaine if you get another bug which I write on above. Go this post to find Xposed which match for Mokee ROM

A : Can I install the Mokee ROM SM-G355H to M or HN?
    B : Yes you can. If youre model run single SIM change "dsds" to "none" on build,prop

A : Why youre installer not wipe system use updater-script?
    B : I have reason. If it running single sim its no problem wipe the system. But in dual sim wipe system will make signal gone after install the Mokee ROM. I am not yet found why this happen

A : Why I cant sign in in CMaccount.?
    B : I dont know, I cannot answer.

A : Why i can't move apps to SD card?
    B : Google and CM themselves removed the code of App2SD from framework mainline, so this feature is unavailable . Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why i can't call to anyone, even you said that RIL is fixed?
    B : You've to active SIMs first, by go to Settings >> SIM cards >> Configure SIM cards >> Touch active (ON/OFF switch) to active SIMs and use them as usual Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why my data connection not apper after active data?
    B : Please make sure you already choose the APN of SIM which you use

A : Missing 480p quality on YouTube, tho stock still have it?
    B : Look at build.prop, change Android version to 4.4.2 and reboot, feel the magic. Thanks @doesntexits

A : Why the bootanimation not changed after apply some theme?
    B : Its Mokee ROM fault. And in my S3 phone also happen that.

A : Why the CPU Clock stuck at maximum speed?
    B : Change the governor of CPU to another you want and search which match with youre feel.

A : Some problem on sound when record video?
    B : Please change the codec on camera setting before record video

For MORE Screenshoot Mokee ROM Core 2 HERE
    For Video Review Mokee ROM Core 2 HERE
    For Vidoe Review How Split View Work on Mokee ROM Core 2 HERE
    For Indonesian you can visit my post on blog HERE
    My group Facebook. I life in this group join this group if you want to meet Me HERE

Credit :

1. Wahyono and Harjani for make me born in the world.
    2. And my brother Muhammad Yusuf
    3. CyanogenMOD Team for awesome source rom
    4. Mokee ROM TEAM and who contribution on the source for Awesome source
    5. SandroidTeam for all support and snack for me :D
    6. Chainfire@XDA for Supersu
    7. @doesntexits XDA
    8. @ngoquang2708 XDA
    9. @Y300-0100 XDA
    10. Opengaaps for the GAPPS
    11. Wachid Adi Nugroho for teach me about linux

I think enought for this thread, I'm sorry for my bad english on all text because I'm from Indonesia ;) . If I'm missing some one in credit please PM me .

Please Hit Thank Button If you like with my work. You're thanks is my SPIRIT to keep work for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Devices :D
    DOWNLOAD SECTION
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR/RESHARE/ADD SHORTENER LINK/ADDFLY/ETC. PLEASE USE ORIGINAL LINK or REDIRECT TO THIS THREAD WHEN SHARE ON YOURE BLOG

MOKEE ROM DOWNLOAD

MOKEE SAMSUNG CORE 2

SUPERSU DOWNLOAD
    BETA-SuperSU-v2.67

GAPPS 4.4.x DOWNLOAD
    GAPPS Nano Opengapps

FIX DOWNLOAD
    FIX CPU CLOCK

NOTE :
    Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
    1. [COLOR="Red"]Please activate the sim on Simcard Settings[/COLOR] 
    4. I am do the best on this Mokee ROM but I am only the noobs which have less knowledge.
       so I am so sorry if very hard to provide STABLE Mokee ROM for Core 2. But This Mokee ROM is more stable if compared with CM11 and PAC ROM[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]
    @gregoriaz wkwkwk jones is the best :p .
    Dont worry I try something about Lollipop CM12.1 Again :D . I hope this last and bootingup.