KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
Looks like it currently unavailable. :mad:

When I order mine there was 16 left a few days ago.:cool:

Glad I order mine when I did!!!:D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
Can someone measures with case on top to bottom and side to side.

Looking to get a heavy duty belt clip case.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!

davidbrownds

Apr 17, 2007
Richmond
Is there a way to take off that plastic screen protector?
That things looks kind if stupid, especially when many already have good screen protector

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

I just popped it out. there was a little glue left around the edges that I had to clean up, but came out pretty easy.

I have the 7500mah batter and the Rugged case. I love them both. Seems to be a hair thicker the the 7500 with the tpu case but not to much more.

The case seems nice and sturdy. Haven't dropped it yet but seems like it would protect really good except for a direct screen hit.

Dave

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Is there a way to take off that plastic screen protector?
That things looks kind if stupid, especially when many already have good screen protector

I just popped it out. there was a little glue left around the edges that I had to clean up, but came out pretty easy.

I have the 7500mah batter and the Rugged case. I love them both. Seems to be a hair thicker the the 7500 with the tpu case but not to much more.

The case seems nice and sturdy. Haven't dropped it yet but seems like it would protect really good except for a direct screen hit.

Dave

Last edited:
Reactions: vlad2277

co2m

May 16, 2011
Jakarta
Just received this case today..only 1 week from USA to Indonesia.. I love this case..
I also removed the screen protector that came with it.
I'm bit nervous when I bought it, I'm afraid that the case did not fit my S4 because I use the Spigen glas TR slim screen protector.. but it did fit perfectly :)

S4+Rugged Case+7500mah battery+GlasTR = Perfect!!!

Last edited:

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
Finally got the case today I was so excited to open the envelope!!!

I was this case is awsome!!!

I found only one problem with the case and it was it only snaps in with the screen facing outwards.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Am I doing something wrong???

I like to have the back of the case facing outwards. :thumbup:

Does anybody elses case do this??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

THanks in advanced!!!

Last edited:

milkit18

Feb 1, 2008
Just received this case today..only 1 week from USA to Indonesia.. I love this case..
I also removed the screen protector that came with it.
I'm bit nervous when I bought it, I'm afraid that the case did not fit my S4 because I use the Spigen glas TR slim screen protector.. but it did fit perfectly :)

S4+Rugged Case+7500mah battery+GlasTR = Perfect!!!

Yeah that was my issue. But it's fine. I just use it the other way. It requires a little more effort to unhook it, but that's fine..
It's whatever. I stopped using the holster any who. Though doing it this way will snap a small piece of the edge of the case. ( view my pics in previous post).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
Like these???

N9t clipping in all the way that's all!!!

That's what had me worried.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383375090308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383375090308.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 287
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383375107999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383375107999.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 280
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383375123332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383375123332.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 266
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383375136805.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383375136805.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

IAmReflex

Jul 21, 2012
Fort Stewart
Thanks everyone for the info and all the pictures. I was going to purchase one off amazon but it seems like all they have is the teal and black, and pink and purple variant. I guess I'll have to wait and see if anymore all black come in.

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
Thanks everyone for the info and all the pictures. I was going to purchase one off amazon but it seems like all they have is the teal and black, and pink and purple variant. I guess I'll have to wait and see if anymore all black come in.

That's great for a girl.

Most men are getting these cases why make those colors.

Just a thought. :D

Reactions: IAmReflex

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
Thanks for everyone's help and info. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am glad that I bought the battery after they released the rugged case for it.:)

I am not a fan of the TPU cases. I prefer a dual type case like the Otter box and the Zero Lemon Rugged Case.:what:

I am happy with my purchase, I though I would not like it, But in the end I did having the extra battery power with a rugged case is super awesome!!!:D:D:D:D

The one thing I am going to do is buy a Extra Large Smart Phone, & Cell Phone size Vertical Cell Phone Pouch has a soft inside with a rotating belt clip to use at work. Sometimes I get caught on things and I do not want to rip the clip off The Zero Lemo Rugged Case:cool:!!!

Last edited:

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011

This Extra Large Smart Phone, & Cell Phone size Vertical Cell Phone Pouch has a soft inside with a rotating belt clip

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383609936165.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383609936165.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 201
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383609948760.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383609948760.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 204

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
I forgot to mention that the screen protector does not hug tight to the phone so you'll have to really press to make contact with the phone. I personally don't have an issue with this but I can see other people having problems with it.

Mine is a little lose. Not to bad!!!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Guys, is it just me

Or the sound feels lower with this rugged case?

It does sound lower, I saw a Mod for it.

I am going to try it.

anuj6111

Sep 11, 2012
Mine is a little lose. Not to bad!!!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

It does sound lower, I saw a Mod for it.

I am going to try it.

Link for the mod please.... :)

anuj6111

Sep 11, 2012
Can some1 tell me if this case can be used with 2 batteries at once?

i hav to oem samsung batteries .... can i use both in this case together or is the 7500mah battery mandate... ???

:silly::silly:

Crauze

Jul 20, 2013
Can some1 tell me if this case can be used with 2 batteries at once?

i hav to oem samsung batteries .... can i use both in this case together or is the 7500mah battery mandate... ???
You can only use either the Samsung original battery or ZeroLemon battery, not both at once

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's some images of the ZeroLemon Rugged Case
    from what you said is the only really bad thing is the screen protector if anything im just going to cut it out if i do not like it. i look at it this way it has to be safer than just using the TPU case for my 7500 mAh battery. :D

Couldn't resist this at $20, ordered a few hours ago on amazonUS and got a shipped email shortly after. Wish it had a kickstand on the case though, it's the only thing i'll miss about the cheap case i'm currently using. Also disappointing to hear the built in screen protector isn't tight against the screen, as the otterbox defender case I had on my s3 made it feel like an old resistive touch screen, still if it's an issue a sharp knife should fix it.

Hello from ZeroLemon

For the screen protector, we do see some clients are having issues about it not sitting tight on the screen. We are happy to get those sorted for you. Please email us about this

Thanks
    Just ordered the rugged extended battery case from zerolemon. I'll be posting a full review in this thread as soon as I receive it. Hopefully I can retire my modded Defender now:D

(Link:) http://www.amazon.com/Zerolemon-Black-Series-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00CXZIEC6/ref=sr_1_33?m=A3FBBJRRMMULGW&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1381245391&sr=1-33
    Well mine arrived today and i'm pretty impressed with it, it appears well made and fits perfectly. Seems to add almost no extra bulk over the 7500mah tpu case, and actually looks better too. The screen protector is as bad as I thought it was going to be, doesn't sit tight against the screen and makes it feel like an old resistive screen, i've already removed it and will fit an ordinary screen protector. Cutouts are all perfectly placed and the volume and power buttons have a decent feel to them and require no extra or lesser pressure to operate. Overall, very happy with this.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Can someone post some front pics without screen protector

image-1382642843331-V.jpg

image-1382642866307-V.jpg
    I just got it yesterday. No review yet bit I figure some pics at least. The shell feels like tpu material as opposed to the silicon rubber used by most other rugged cases.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app