New Facebook UI?

Search This thread

redalertlb

Dec 15, 2007
K-Town
So granted i am coming from the Nexus 5 a buddy of mine has a M7. What the deal with the M8 not having the latest Facebook UI? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this but me..

TriBeard

Feb 14, 2012
So granted i am coming from the Nexus 5 a buddy of mine has a M7. What the deal with the M8 not having the latest Facebook UI? Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this but me..

Your app may just be waiting on you to approve the update, or tell it to update if you don't have auto-updates installed. I've got the new UI on mine. That being said, I don't really love it. I feel like a lot less "stuff" fits on the screen due to the addition of the bar at the top that shows you what "page" you're on.

redalertlb

Dec 15, 2007
K-Town
Funny thing is that I just got the phone today and even in the app store it shows the new ui. But it doesn't show any updates are available. Maybe a reboot.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TriBeard

Feb 14, 2012
Funny thing is that I just got the phone today and even in the app store it shows the new ui. But it doesn't show any updates are available. Maybe a reboot.

Either that, or it might just take it a day or two. Google play is funny about when it shows app updates for people. When hangouts updated to allow texting, it was at least 3 days before the update popped up for me.

PunishedSnake

Apr 12, 2014
Fresno
When I went from my note 3 it took about 10 minutes for the ui to update

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

redalertlb

Dec 15, 2007
K-Town
Yea I tried to uninstall but that didn't work either so I'll just wait it out no big deal.

Top Liked Posts