Bamboo Paper

Search This thread

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've been waiting for this to come to Android for a while, and when it does, Samsung locks up an exclusive!

Well, I say, fark that. I grabbed it from the Play Store with an Android VM. I wanted it for my N7, but it doesn't quite work (the white background is reversed to black; I suspect because it's not compatible with 4.2).

But it seems to work perfectly on my One X. I've uploaded the (free) .apk here. Try it yourself.

Edit: Updated to fix link

Last edited:

fredy915

Apr 17, 2011
Not just 4.2 same thing happens on 4.1.2 lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
Am I late to the party... It's not there nomore, the link doesn't work...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

wdkingery

Nov 13, 2006
works great on my one x, didn't work well on wifey's one x+..? colors are all inverted and crashes a bunch :crying:

danaobrest78

Feb 23, 2008
Versailles
I've tried to install this apk on my Acer A700 wich runs under CM 10.1 and it doesn't work at all ! I only see a litlle "Wacom" logo !
Everybody knows a good application wich remplace this one ?

segad

Dec 9, 2010
Hannover
I've been waiting for this to come to Android for a while, and when it does, Samsung locks up an exclusive!

Well, I say, fark that. I grabbed it from the Play Store with an Android VM. I wanted it for my N7, but it doesn't quite work (the white background is reversed to black; I suspect because it's not compatible with 4.2).

But it seems to work perfectly on my One X. I've uploaded the (free) .apk here. Try it yourself.

Great Thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Am I late to the party... It's not there nomore, the link doesn't work...

Fixed.
    Link updated to 1.0.2 in OP.