Looking for a badass 4.4.2 ROM for OG E980

Search This thread

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
fastunlockandmore2.webs.com
How was it? smooth or laggy?

It runs pretty well minus some bugs force closes some apps and network fades out sometimes but all around works good has about the same battery life as stock 4.1.2 if you tried it lol as soon as I ever get a phone its rooted and has a new ROM before my sim card even decides it wants to go in it

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4

Reactions: TikyPR

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
The Casio ay!! I have one of them as well lol

Sent From my Lg Optimus G Pro E980 Or My Galaxy s3 T999 Or my GN4 Or My GN5 Or My Lg G2 D800 with XdA Premium 4

Its my work phone ...they just have it to me today lol its weird...I climb billboards for a living so they gave me the Casio in case of a fall off a tall structure.... Gonna get the g3 no doubt though if it has a removable battery.

Sent from my C811 4G using xda app-developers app

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
Its my work phone ...they just have it to me today lol its weird...I climb billboards for a living so they gave me the Casio in case of a fall off a tall structure.... Gonna get the g3 no doubt though if it has a removable battery.

Sent from my C811 4G using xda app-developers app

Lmao that's funny cause my Casio is my work phone as well I work for a landscaping company also I feel like there pushing away from the removable battery days bro so would not get my hopes up to much on the g3 having one

Last edited:

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Lmao that's funny cause my Casio is my work phone as well I work for a landscaping company also I feel like there pushing away from the removable battery days bro so would not get my hopes up to much on the g3 having one

Rumors say it will have one ....hopefully they do .. but I you can only wish. We shall see

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

Jun 28, 2013
Saint Cloud
Multiple Roms

Over the weekend I flashed CandyKat, Beanstalk and now I'm on Vanir.
CandyKat and Beanstalk had horrible battery life. I'm talking a few hours on moderate use. Vanir isn't really much better. Anyone have any suggestion on how to get better battery life.

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
CandyKat and Beanstalk had horrible battery life. I'm talking a few hours on moderate use. Vanir isn't really much better. Anyone have any suggestion on how to get better battery life.

This may sound dumb cause it is not normally like this but the cm nightlies have absolute amazing battery life look back in this thread at my screen shots

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
Flashed CM 11 last night and battery life seems to be a bit better. Anyone know if I can flash the candy kat sweetener packs with CM 11?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Your damn right you can lol I use it on every rom

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
Jun 28, 2013
Saint Cloud
If you ever need any references for ROMs and extras like the sweetener packs check out my other thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2713324

I appreciate the effort you put into the thread. Your thread was my first stop before I flashed anything. I've just been posting here because I can't post in developer threads yet...

Reactions: hopsin4444

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
I appreciate the effort you put into the thread. Your thread was my first stop before I flashed anything. I've just been posting here because I can't post in developer threads yet...

You should be able to post there no problem?

Jun 28, 2013
Saint Cloud
You should be able to post there no problem?

It tells me I have to make 10 posts before I can. At this rate by the end of the day. So far CM 11 is buttery smooth. Can't wait for a stable.

Reactions: hopsin4444

machinistsWIP

Apr 17, 2013

-turn off NFC
-switch to att lte
-interactive governor
-deadline scheduler
-clear data for google services framework, wipe cache & dalvik
-flash madmack's modem

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sounds like you got a bootloop? I've had my fair share don't worry.

Follow these steps exactly as said and when using LG Flash tools turn of your Internet use serial 39B0-IH19-4UAO-G6T8 and set the date on your pc to 2005

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2302660

After your back to stock just root your phone install cwm from freegee playstore app and Install beanstalk from there. it WILL work cuz it's a clean install. Then install the lokified twrp from earlier to install the kernel and everything else.

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app
    If bam doesn't work... I used free gee to install the latest cwm it had listed. I'm now on CM11 nightlies and love it. So much smoother than stock.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    Ya man its the computer it has issues lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

In Windows 8.1 you need to go to device manager and click view...hidden devices.

It recognizes the drivers in download mode they are just hidden in the device manager. Then you can do the COM change.
    Here is the link for STOCK 4.1.2 lg optimus g pro E980 ONLY!! Twrp and cwm flashable zip

I can confirm this does work!!!! Way easier than messing with the lg tool crap

http://androidforums.com/optimus-g-pro-t-all-things-root/807119-cwm-flashable-att-10k-zip.html

Let me know who all this helped

Well that went badly lol...I installed it and worked just fine...but I tried installing a software update and now even after I wipe clean and install a backup it won't boot...just keeps going to recovery....am I soft bricked?..I guess I gotta use lg flash tools to fix?...any advice anyone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Yea unfortunately u do. Happened to me awhile back on stock rooted. At&t forced an update to the phone & no matter what I tried I couldn't flash anything.

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app