[Q] Kitkat Mobile Network Problem

Search This thread

always35

Mar 16, 2014
Hello, i have flashed nearly all of the kitkat roms to my HOX, everything was ok but mobile network doesn't work. There isnt any anormal situation on status bar, it looks like connecting with 3g but when i try to connect to the internet, it says there is no connection. i have tried everything but i cannot solve this problem. i am using the latest CWM. and i am flashing the roms from Viper Rom. Is there anyone who to help me? and also when i try to return Viper rom, i am flashing viper boot.img and applying full wipe, but i am having trouble with aroma installer, it says something "asserts failed. getprop" like that. i can only return to viper with my android recovery. Please help me.

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
For the assert issue take s recovery like the latest test img of twrp as it works with sense roms like viper and kitkat roms so no need to change always the recovery....did you really flashed the boot.img of the Rom you flashed? Also try to change apn settings or so

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

VoLTz4Dayz

Oct 27, 2013
I have accidentally changed my IMEI before by flashing custom ROMS. Do a bit of research into the matter, if your IMEI has changed, I think your service provider prevents you from connecting to the network. This is just a guess :)

Good Luck.

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
I have accidentally changed my IMEI before by flashing custom ROMS. Do a bit of research into the matter, if your IMEI has changed, I think your service provider prevents you from connecting to the network. This is just a guess :)

Good Luck.

You can't "just" accidentally change your own imei and certainly not on a s-on hox ?!

VoLTz4Dayz

Oct 27, 2013
You can't "just" accidentally change your own imei and certainly not on a s-on hox ?!

I believe I did it on an S4, the only way i fixed it was sending it in. Its a glitch, quite a few people have had the same problem as I have. If I had the IMEI number it changed it to, you could Google it and see :)

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
I believe I did it on an S4, the only way i fixed it was sending it in. Its a glitch, quite a few people have had the same problem as I have. If I had the IMEI number it changed it to, you could Google it and see :)

S4 is a S-OFF device by default the HOX is S-ON by default you can't change your IMEI!!!

Reactions: Mr Hofs

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Yep as thant says, dont mix experiences from other phones here. The hox is a totally different story with it's tegra3 and s-on status ! on a hox its impossible and illegal !

Reactions: Thant

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

S4 is a S-OFF device by default the HOX is S-ON by default you can't change your IMEI!!!
    Yep as thant says, dont mix experiences from other phones here. The hox is a totally different story with it's tegra3 and s-on status ! on a hox its impossible and illegal !