Screenshot_20170322-202247.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Screenshot_20170322-202302.jpg
    Screenshot_20170322-202302.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,427

LuanTeles

Nov 5, 2012
São Paulo
Would anyone be so kind to mod and recompile a S7 Edge Nougat SystemUI for everyone? This mod and working coloured S8 navbar buttons.... It seems that is what many ppl are searching for atm.

Thanks! ;)

wjere is coloured s8 nav bar?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

When you go to the option of folders, force closes and no longer opens the app, any solution?

Use it in nougat lol

where works perfectly

moluntic

Feb 10, 2015
IRAN - JUYBAR
S8 weather widget style

POST UPDATED (2017/03/28)
Hey guys, wanna go right to the point of this post
after s8 clock style i managed to edit grace and dream weather widget to make it like s8

changelog in latest version :
-now it looks like just same as s8 widget
-error will show if u have net or gps issue
-add button addded (if u dont have any city added)
-all icons of widget are similar to s8 on
-multi dpi supportive for both nougat and grace ux
-u can add widget in this sizes : (4x1 - 4x2 - 5x1 - 5x2) but --x2 sizes has all feature , i recommend to use 5x2
-3x1 and 3x2 sizes can be added to ur widget , guide added to the end of the post

So what does it look like ?
u can see both screen shots from nougat and mm in attached files (black wall ss are nougat)

How does it works?
well i edited almost tens of lay-out xml files one by one to make it suitible for all dpi's
i attached 2 zip that u can use and have s8 widget just by flashing
this zips will edit ur current samsung weather widget that located in (here for mm : /system/app/WeatherWidget2016_Grace/) and (here for nougat: /system/app/WeatherWidget2017_SE/)
so if u dont have it or its located somewhere else or maybe in another name it wont work
methods are easy for using,it tear ur apk in twrp,replace edited files then combine it , like a peach :))
be carefull and dont flash wrong zip
and its better to restore ur app to original before flashing if u used old version of my mod
after flashing just add weather widget in sizes that i said in changelog
if u have different font with mine download s8 fonts from here (dont forget to thanks there) then rename clock2017L.ttf to clock2016.ttf and put into system/fonts

a thing about icons is that The icons of weather in new version isnt S8 one exactly, because s8 dump is not out yet so i search and find some that really look like s8 ones,but other ones i created them (so please respect works and dont steal) no need to ask my permission for using this on ur rom , just mention me in credits and hit thanks button , it isnt so hard , i promise , its ok if u forgot to mention too

in case some of u had issue (any kind) with widget i attached my apps (nougat widget and mm one) , so download , decompile and compare to see what i did and do for ur apps to make it compatible
here is apks : View attachment WeatherWidget2016_Grace.apk & View attachment WeatherWidget2017_SE.apk

so where is the guide for adding 3x1 and 3x2 ?

Here the guides
first decompile ur weather app using apktool (if u didnt understand this line pass the guide and hit thanks button and RUUUUUN)
ur app is (here for mm : /system/app/WeatherWidget2016_Grace/) or (here for nougat: /system/app/WeatherWidget2017_SE/)
after decompiled go to path /res
ok, what we gonna do is adding some lines in some arrays.xml, but which one and where ,
if u scroll down u can see bunch of folders started by "values-sw" its for diffrent dpi , if u know which one is for ur current device and dpi so open just that one if u dont know app all arrays.xml from "values-sw" folder
some of them maybe dont have it (for handsets 320dp 360dp 411dp and 600dp will be contain all,unless u have tablet)

anyway, open it one by one search for <string-array name="supportCellSizeArray">
u can see something like:
Code:
        <item>4x1</item>
        <item>4x2</item>
        <item>5x1</item>
        <item>5x2</item>
below of it
so add 3x1 and 3x2 like :
Code:
	[COLOR="Red"]<item>3x1</item>
        <item>3x2</item>[/COLOR]
        <item>4x1</item>
        <item>4x2</item>
        <item>5x1</item>
        <item>5x2</item>

do it for all arrays,recompile and enjoy
the amazing thing about this guide is u can make widget to support 1x1 or even 1x5 , so choice is urs
:cowboy:

credits:
@moluntic ME:fingers-crossed:
@Forgetten for fonts
@Nimarrr my brother for testing and helping in nougat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170326-021719.jpg
    Screenshot_20170326-021719.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10,484
  • Screenshot_20170326-021902.jpg
    Screenshot_20170326-021902.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 10,202
  • Screenshot_20170326-022101.jpg
    Screenshot_20170326-022101.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 10,045
  • Screenshot_20170326-022201.jpg
    Screenshot_20170326-022201.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9,182
  • photo_2017-03-28_03-46-18.jpg
    photo_2017-03-28_03-46-18.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8,320
  • photo_2017-03-28_03-45-57.jpg
    photo_2017-03-28_03-45-57.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 8,216
  • Nougat-Flashable.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 29,944
  • MM-Flashable.zip
    2 MB · Views: 24,915
Last edited:

r@bbz

Jul 21, 2014
hey guys, wanna go right to the point of this post
after s8 clock style i managed to edit grace weather widget like s8 (im not sure it works on nongraced roms or nougat , please test and report to me)
so what does it look like ?

u can see it attached files
how to use?
for mm :
u can flash the flashable zip
or
copy and replace apk to root/system/app/WeatherWidget2016_Grace/ - reboot

for nougat :
first rename apk to "WeatherWidget2017_SE" then copy and replace apk to root/system/app/WeatherWidget2017_SE/ - reboot
i didnt tested myself, as i said test and report,take backup if anything goes wrong

After replacing add weather widget (u know how to add right?:rolleyes:)
add 4x1 or 5x1 one then resize it to 4x2 or 5x2
i didnt edited 2x1 or 2x2 or etc
then u can hit the thanks
thanks for the mod
can you please share a guide how to
i want to try the modifications on lollipop

rijuzz

Nov 24, 2015
Trivandrum
hey guys, wanna go right to the point of this post
after s8 clock style i managed to edit grace weather widget like s8 (im not sure it works on nongraced roms or nougat , please test and report to me)
so what does it look like ?

u can see it attached files
how to use?
for mm :
u can flash the flashable zip
or
copy and replace apk to root/system/app/WeatherWidget2016_Grace/ - reboot

for nougat :
first rename apk to "WeatherWidget2017_SE" then copy and replace apk to root/system/app/WeatherWidget2017_SE/ - reboot
i didnt tested myself, as i said test and report,take backup if anything goes wrong

After replacing add weather widget (u know how to add right?:rolleyes:)
add 4x1 or 5x1 one then resize it to 4x2 or 5x2
i didnt edited 2x1 or 2x2 or etc
then u can hit the thanks
Can you give me that app drawer icon?? Or give me the touchwiz home apk?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And here we are again. Just got few updates about S8 Touchwiz Apps. Tested only on Touchwiz Nougat!. Some may work also on MM.
    Not so much difference between S8 and S6/S7 Nougat apps, anyway this thread will also be a placeholder for possible new functions inside next Flagship, once it will come out.

Install as a normal apk, I repeat that these apps only tested on Touchwiz Nougat, don't blame me if they're not working on MM.
    Edit: some of apps appear to work also on MM devices

S8 TouchWiz (UPDT 06/04/17)

S8 Accuweather Widget (UPDT 06/04/17)

S8 Bixby (01/04/17)

Download --> https://mega.nz/#!ixZDgLKZ!_GTmRLn8ltP4TNFn3k1pPK7OCTN42TheUgndZYzkDMw
    Install as a normal apk. Need S8 Launcher to be Showed!

If not work (package error) then:
    Flashable by @Ouweshs28 --> https://mega.nz/#!61R3WYLY!CA_5JlphSHV9hlXUKHNakdOFbC_DnrobDPmsodFVItQ

Fix if you have headset crash --> https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71685140&postcount=538

Screenshot_20170401-190515.png

Screenshot_20170401-190539.png

e385a1bd2ba11899cad209d62d2e807c.jpg

Screenshot_20170401-192213.png

S8 Note (06/04/17)

S8 Samsung Health

S8 Music Player

S8 Voice Recorder (UPDT 07/03/17)

S8 Video App

S8 S Translator

S8 Sound Camp

S8 Gear Manager

S8 Video Editor and Maker

S8 Fonts for Lockscreen and Weather(UPDT 25/03/17)

S8 Browser (UPDT 16/03/17)

Download --> https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71457067&postcount=141
    Uninstall previous version if you had it

Screenshot_20170311_103539.png

Screenshot_20170311_103657.png

S8 Wallpapers (UPDT 01/04/17)

Download --> https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s6/the...ject-dream-t3565688/post71671861#post71671861
    Download and unpack. Set as wallpaper your favourite.

673s_rrr.jpg

Video
    S8 weather widget style

POST UPDATED (2017/03/28)
    Hey guys, wanna go right to the point of this post
    after s8 clock style i managed to edit grace and dream weather widget to make it like s8

changelog in latest version :
    -now it looks like just same as s8 widget
    -error will show if u have net or gps issue
    -add button addded (if u dont have any city added)
    -all icons of widget are similar to s8 on
    -multi dpi supportive for both nougat and grace ux
    -u can add widget in this sizes : (4x1 - 4x2 - 5x1 - 5x2) but --x2 sizes has all feature , i recommend to use 5x2
    -3x1 and 3x2 sizes can be added to ur widget , guide added to the end of the post

So what does it look like ?
    u can see both screen shots from nougat and mm in attached files (black wall ss are nougat)

How does it works?
    well i edited almost tens of lay-out xml files one by one to make it suitible for all dpi's
    i attached 2 zip that u can use and have s8 widget just by flashing
    this zips will edit ur current samsung weather widget that located in (here for mm : /system/app/WeatherWidget2016_Grace/) and (here for nougat: /system/app/WeatherWidget2017_SE/)
    so if u dont have it or its located somewhere else or maybe in another name it wont work
    methods are easy for using,it tear ur apk in twrp,replace edited files then combine it , like a peach :))
    be carefull and dont flash wrong zip
    and its better to restore ur app to original before flashing if u used old version of my mod
    after flashing just add weather widget in sizes that i said in changelog
    if u have different font with mine download s8 fonts from here (dont forget to thanks there) then rename clock2017L.ttf to clock2016.ttf and put into system/fonts

a thing about icons is that The icons of weather in new version isnt S8 one exactly, because s8 dump is not out yet so i search and find some that really look like s8 ones,but other ones i created them (so please respect works and dont steal) no need to ask my permission for using this on ur rom , just mention me in credits and hit thanks button , it isnt so hard , i promise , its ok if u forgot to mention too

in case some of u had issue (any kind) with widget i attached my apps (nougat widget and mm one) , so download , decompile and compare to see what i did and do for ur apps to make it compatible
    here is apks : View attachment WeatherWidget2016_Grace.apk & View attachment WeatherWidget2017_SE.apk

so where is the guide for adding 3x1 and 3x2 ?

Here the guides
    first decompile ur weather app using apktool (if u didnt understand this line pass the guide and hit thanks button and RUUUUUN)
    ur app is (here for mm : /system/app/WeatherWidget2016_Grace/) or (here for nougat: /system/app/WeatherWidget2017_SE/)
    after decompiled go to path /res
    ok, what we gonna do is adding some lines in some arrays.xml, but which one and where ,
    if u scroll down u can see bunch of folders started by "values-sw" its for diffrent dpi , if u know which one is for ur current device and dpi so open just that one if u dont know app all arrays.xml from "values-sw" folder
    some of them maybe dont have it (for handsets 320dp 360dp 411dp and 600dp will be contain all,unless u have tablet)

anyway, open it one by one search for <string-array name="supportCellSizeArray">
    u can see something like:
    Code:
            <item>4x1</item>
            <item>4x2</item>
            <item>5x1</item>
            <item>5x2</item>
    below of it
    so add 3x1 and 3x2 like :
    Code:
    	[COLOR="Red"]<item>3x1</item>
            <item>3x2</item>[/COLOR]
            <item>4x1</item>
            <item>4x2</item>
            <item>5x1</item>
            <item>5x2</item>

do it for all arrays,recompile and enjoy
    the amazing thing about this guide is u can make widget to support 1x1 or even 1x5 , so choice is urs
    :cowboy:

credits:
    @moluntic ME:fingers-crossed:
    @Forgetten for fonts
    @Nimarrr my brother for testing and helping in nougat
    S8 Google Widget

hey guys,i noticed that many of u are going to change build.prop for using and having s8 google widget
    as u all know it need s8 launcher and latest google app
    so i edited launcher apk and now no need to add or change in build.prop
    all u need is using launcher apk that i attached and updated google app (recommend to use from s8 dump)

Replace launcher apk due to ur api
    For MM : View attachment TouchWizHome_2016B.apk
    thanks to @jjjhitel
    For Nougat : View attachment TouchWizHome_2017.apk
    thanks to @Albe95
    Dont need any edit in system UI

I just find how to enable it

Actually i could enable it just with a csc line

It gets s8 style when no notifications and when one appear it shrinks with a animation, so its the way s8 will be too

its in N5 nougat rom just a simple CSC false to TRUE make the magic

And it even enables SWIPEABLE CLOCK for MUSIC, CALENDAR AND TASKS WIDGET

17409587_10212482279390359_2132709364_n.png

Swiping the clock
    17440145_10212482283230455_183072502_n.png

17410132_10212482281270406_1739127860_n.png

When Clicking it
    17409686_10212482276670291_476535783_n.png

Options In LockScreen
    17409627_10212482283790469_453200979_n.png

Just Add this in Floating Feature <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_SUPPORT_SERVICEBOX>TR UE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_SUPPORT_SERVICEBOX>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_LOCKSCREEN_CONFIG_SERVICEBOX _ITEM></SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_LOCKSCREEN_CONFIG_SERVICEBOX_ ITEM>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_LOCKSCREEN_SUPPORT_PENDING_I NTENT_WHEN_OCCLUDED>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_LOCKSCREEN_SUPPORT_PENDING_IN TENT_WHEN_OCCLUDED>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_SUPPORT_AOD_LOCK_SHAR E_INFO>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_SUPPORT_AOD_LOCK_SHARE _INFO>

i think this is all
    After reboot go to Lockscreen > Apps and Info > QuickTools may appear just ENABLE IT

*NOTE*

Only wotk in S6 EDGE + and N5 NOUGAT ROMS, S7 MISSING SOURCES BECAUSE ITS OLD BASE
    And if some lines is missing that i dont remember , u can flash my FLOATING FEATURE.XML

DOWNLOAD https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B34GlZAZo28Ya0UxX092eWNDX0k

HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED
    S8 lock screen clock style

So this is only for mm, for nougat Idk what xml and strings there are but it should be almost the same, btw let's start.
    Decompile SystemUI and open /res/layout/sec_keyguard_clock_single_view.xml, then from this: Continue To This Guide
    hey bro,ur guide is awsome but it has some problem for some users,id like to rewrite it, all credits to the founders:D:D
    ok here is the guide :

decompile ur Systemui.apk

Open SystemUI.apk\res\layout\sec_keyguard_clock_single_view.xml then change it like this :
    Code:
    <com.android.keyguard.status.KeyguardTextClock android:textSize="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_text_size_normal" android:textColor="@color/theme_textclock_color" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/keyguard_single_clock_time" android:focusable="false" android:clickable="false" android:layout_width="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_width" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:minHeight="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_height" android:fontFamily="clock2016" android:format12Hour="@string/status_view_12_hours_format" android:format24Hour="@string/status_view_24_hours_format" style="@style/keyguard_clock_weather_text_shadow" />
    <com.android.keyguard.status.KeyguardDateView android:textSize="@dimen/kg_singleclock_date_text_size" android:textColor="@color/theme_clock_date_color" android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/keyguard_single_clock_date" android:focusable="false" android:clickable="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="1.0dip" android:minHeight="@dimen/kg_singleclock_date_height" android:fontFamily="sans-serif" style="@style/keyguard_clock_weather_text_shadow" />
    To
    Code:
    <com.android.keyguard.status.KeyguardTextClock android:textSize="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_text_size_normal" android:textColor="@color/theme_textclock_color" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/keyguard_single_clock_time" android:focusable="false" android:clickable="false" android:layout_width="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_width" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:minHeight="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_height" android:fontFamily="clock2016" android:format12Hour="@string/[COLOR="Red"]kg_view_12_hours_format[/COLOR]" android:format24Hour="@string/[COLOR="red"]kg_view_24_hours_format[/COLOR]" style="@style/keyguard_clock_weather_text_shadow" />
    [COLOR="Red"]<com.android.keyguard.status.KeyguardTextClock android:textSize="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_text_size_normal" android:textColor="@color/theme_textclock_color" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/keyguard_single_clock_time" android:focusable="false" android:clickable="false" android:layout_width="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_width" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:minHeight="@dimen/kg_singleclock_time_height" android:fontFamily="clock2016" android:format12Hour="@string/kg_view_minutes_format" android:format24Hour="@string/kg_view_minutes_format" style="@style/keyguard_clock_weather_text_shadow" />[/COLOR]
    <com.android.keyguard.status.KeyguardDateView android:textSize="@dimen/kg_singleclock_date_text_size" android:textColor="@color/theme_clock_date_color" android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/keyguard_single_clock_date" android:focusable="false" android:clickable="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="1.0dip" android:minHeight="@dimen/kg_singleclock_date_height" android:fontFamily=[COLOR="red"]"sec-roboto-condensed" android:textAllCaps="true" android:textStyle="bold"[/COLOR] style="@style/keyguard_clock_weather_text_shadow" />
    Then Go To SystemUI.apk\res\values\strings.xml and add these lines at the end before resources:
    Code:
    <string name="kg_view_12_hours_format">[COLOR="Red"]h[/COLOR]</string>
    <string name="kg_view_24_hours_format">[COLOR="red"]kk[/COLOR]</string>
    <string name="kg_view_minutes_format">[COLOR="red"]mm[/COLOR]</string>
    Then For Fixing Notification overlapping Go To SystemUI.apk\res\values\dimens.xml and Search For :
    notification_top_padding_keyguard
    And
    notification_slot_view_top_padding
    Then incrase values + 75 dip
    for example:

Code:
    <dimen name="notification_top_padding_keyguard">200.0dip</dimen>
    <dimen name="notification_slot_view_top_padding">198.0dip</dimen>
    To
    Code:
    <dimen name="notification_top_padding_keyguard">[COLOR="red"]275.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    <dimen name="notification_slot_view_top_padding">[COLOR="red"]273.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    Note : U have To Increase These 2 Dimens in this files Too :

SystemUI.apk\res\values-sw320dp-v13\dimens.xml
    SystemUI.apk\res\values-sw360dp-v13\dimens.xml
    SystemUI.apk\res\values-sw411dp-v13\dimens.xml
    SystemUI.apk\res\values-sw600dp-port-v13\dimens.xml
    SystemUI.apk\res\values-sw768dp-v13\dimens.xml
    SystemUI.apk\res\values-sw800dp-v13\dimens.xml

if you have diffrent dpi so search those 2 values by Fileseek in Res folder and increase manually

its ok if u couldnt find one of those 2 dimens, change which one is already exist

For Fixing Font :
    if u noticed i already changed font in lay-out to Clock2016 , so no need to introduce font in etc/font.xml
    if u do introduce other fonts in S8 fonts like clock2017 or clock2017L or Etc ur systemui statusbar system icons font (such as clock,battery percentage,...) wont change if u change font in (setting/display/fonts)
    so dont do
    instead flash the zip file i attached,it will make clock2017L as default font for clock

after it done , recompile ur systemui.apk