[Q] att mega

Search This thread

kingflex

Apr 14, 2012
I don't see many thread on the AT&T version. Do we have anyone actually working on unlocking the boot loader?

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
Had a couple of devs look at it but no go thus far. Don't think anyone is actively doing anything. Just living with root and exposed with wanam for now. Don't know if this phone will ever get bootloader unlocked or bypassed. I've learned to accept that and have a nook hd for my flashaholic needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527

kingflex

Apr 14, 2012
Had a couple of devs look at it but no go thus far. Don't think anyone is actively doing anything. Just living with root and exposed with wanam for now. Don't know if this phone will ever get bootloader unlocked or bypassed. I've learned to accept that and have a nook hd for my flashaholic needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527

the same thing happened with my at&t Tab 2. Grrrr

caguas56

May 25, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
I got the note 3 and love it but miss my big screen :crying:

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I am willing to lend my AT&T MEGA to any developer who wants to break the bootloader and find a way to root this damned phone!!!!. Let me know who is the valiant knight who wants to venture into the unknown.!!!!!!!

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I am willing to lend my AT&T MEGA to any developer who wants to break the bootloader and find a way to root this damned phone!!!!. Let me know who is the valiant knight who wants to venture into the unknown.!!!!!!!

we have root. We dont have alternate recovery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

johnw91498

Aug 19, 2011
I've pretty much given up on the device.

Hoping there'll be a Mega 2 or another Samsung device with a 6 inch plus screen.

delock

Sep 19, 2009
How did they break the bootloader on the note 3?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium HD app

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky

They didnt. They danced around it. Its called a safety strap which keeps the bootloader and basically fools the system to thinking it is being used, while tapping other resources and running the alternate operating system. My terminology sucks, but you get it, right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

caguas56

May 25, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas

Simply put, there where a lot on interest on the device. not so much on the Mega:(. My offer still stand to any brave developer who wants to venture on braking the Mega wide open!. just let me know where do I need to send it to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Simply put, there where a lot on interest on the device. not so much on the Mega:(. My offer still stand to any brave developer who wants to venture on braking the Mega wide open!. just let me know where do I need to send it to.