How do the 3 finger gestures work?

Search This thread

gdrocks

Aug 20, 2010
Chicago
Does it only work in certain apps? I've been trying to use these since I got the phone, and really want to know now that venomROM has custom gestures. Whenever I try a 3 finger swipe on the home screen it just takes me panel view. When I try in apps, it just seems to work as a normal 1 finger swipe.

The lack of info/videos on the web tell me I'm quite incompetent but hopefully you guys can still help me figure this out!

ronman1

Feb 23, 2012
Does it only work in certain apps? I've been trying to use these since I got the phone, and really want to know now that venomROM has custom gestures. Whenever I try a 3 finger swipe on the home screen it just takes me panel view. When I try in apps, it just seems to work as a normal 1 finger swipe.

The lack of info/videos on the web tell me I'm quite incompetent but hopefully you guys can still help me figure this out!

I think the 3 finger swipe is for the app that sends your phone screen to a monitor/TV. You need the medialink equipment to do that.

P.Mobile

Nov 18, 2011
RhOdE IsLAnD... 401

whats venom rom??? u mean viper?

kotaro-chan

Oct 4, 2009
Yeah it also works normaly with dlna also when I use 3 finger slide on video but on custom roms it doesn't work for me . Can somebody help me?

TaintedByte

May 24, 2009
Just as an fyi, the HTC 3 finger swipe breaks multi touch so you might want to leave that disabled if it is important to you.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Reactions: yancyn

rleonard55

Jul 23, 2008
Omaha

Not sure about venomROM but most of the ROM's I've tried that use custom swipe stuff breaks the media link bits

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just as an fyi, the HTC 3 finger swipe breaks multi touch so you might want to leave that disabled if it is important to you.

Sent from my Nexus 7