[APP][4.0+][Open Source] Quick Note : Sleek, Stylish, Simple, Notes.

Search This thread

HeartBroken

Oct 11, 2011
Kingdom Of Narnia
Quick Note - "Make Everyday Life Much Easier”

Quick Note! Is an Ad-Free app that is very Stylish, Smooth , Simple, Sleek Well Designed and Easy To Use.

Planning a surprise party or preparing for a trip? Use Quick Note to easily make a Checklist to see what you still need to do.
Maybe you heard something interesting on the radio use Quick Note to take a note and Set a Reminder to do some research about what you heard.

This app lets you quickly jot down your ideas and thoughts quickly and easily. Simple app without all the "Big Fancy Features" it is after all just a Simple way
to Write a Quick Note!

With this simple, small, very useful app you would no longer have the hassle of finding paper & pens for writing a note or making a To-Do list.​

Free On Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Seraphiel.Smith.NoteIt

Some Features Include

- Simple, fast & easy to Create Notes & Multiple To-Do Lists
- Set Reminders
- Beautiful Design
- Light Weight Application.
- Quick Create Widget
- Automatic Backups
- Smooth fast & Simple Design.
- Easy management of Notes and lists.
- No special permissions required.
- More!

Just Some Screenshots

View attachment 3085840 13DBC091E433_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png B49F8C2F9BC0_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png
32A2B57957CA_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png 334E8FEF6B68_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png

Update

Quick Note is now opensource. I have attached the source files in the below post. Just wanted yall to know i did this on my spare time which i taught myself simple coding via YouTube videos so please forgive me if my
code and logic is "messy." Was trying to implement google drive backup API for online backing and syncing across devices as well as material design. Once again thanks for all the support and again forgive me for all the "coding hacks and ratches" and hope you guys can make this something great.

link to Git

https://github.com/Vynastian/QuickNote.git

Need Any Help Send Me A Mail & I Would Be Happy To Help.

Last edited:

HeartBroken

Oct 11, 2011
Kingdom Of Narnia
Changelog

Changelog

Version 3.5.2
Wednesday/11th\February/2015

* UX Enhancements
* Fixed Screen Transitions
* Removed Unwanted Confirmation Messages
* Database Optimization
* Setting Notification Time Bug fix

* Overall Quickness Increased By 124% :p

Last edited:
Reactions: fitz420
Jul 16, 2014
Great App

Hey man this app is really simple. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of others but this app does what it says a simple quick note taking app.
Just wanted to say great job and any chance of adding text styling to notes like bold italic underline and maybe some more customization features..

Cheers :good:

Nigel_Spur

Nov 28, 2008
I've been looking for an app like this for a long time, just one request I'd really think would be awesome, don't know how complicated can it be but a widget like Any.Do where you can see the list and interact with it really would make this app perfect, sorry for my English and if I asked too much it's just an idea. Thanks for a great app, keep the good work! :)

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Simple with modern design just miss for me the way to synchronize with Google or any other address or a cloud to retrieve easily under any different device

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
very nice, beause it's lean and simple. Two things I miss: 24h clock and dark theme.

Lukijs

Oct 27, 2011
This would be perfect if it had widget where i can see my notes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Nigel_Spur

HeartBroken

Oct 11, 2011
Kingdom Of Narnia
Thanks!

Hey guys thanks for all the positive feedback and suggestions and a really special thanks to whoever featured me on the xda portal thingy :)

As for all the suggestions i I shall implement most of these in the coming updates but the more tedious tasks such as backup to the cloud and the widget shall take some time as both school and work takes up most of my time.

Oh and it current doesn't have that s-pen support thingy, will look into that.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: fitz420

Ritchiejoe

Sep 21, 2013
Hey guys thanks for all the positive feedback and suggestions and a really special thanks to whoever featured me on the xda portal thingy :)

As for all the suggestions i I shall implement most of these in the coming updates but the more tedious tasks such as backup to the cloud and the widget shall take some time as both school and work takes up most of my time.

Oh and it current doesn't have that s-pen support thingy, will look into that.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback

It has a great UI and I am looking forward to your updates.

I am going to ask a really nooby question, but where can I find the XDA portal?:cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quick Note - "Make Everyday Life Much Easier”

Quick Note! Is an Ad-Free app that is very Stylish, Smooth , Simple, Sleek Well Designed and Easy To Use.

Planning a surprise party or preparing for a trip? Use Quick Note to easily make a Checklist to see what you still need to do.
    Maybe you heard something interesting on the radio use Quick Note to take a note and Set a Reminder to do some research about what you heard.

This app lets you quickly jot down your ideas and thoughts quickly and easily. Simple app without all the "Big Fancy Features" it is after all just a Simple way
    to Write a Quick Note!

With this simple, small, very useful app you would no longer have the hassle of finding paper & pens for writing a note or making a To-Do list.​

Free On Play Store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Seraphiel.Smith.NoteIt

Some Features Include

- Simple, fast & easy to Create Notes & Multiple To-Do Lists
    - Set Reminders
    - Beautiful Design
    - Light Weight Application.
    - Quick Create Widget
    - Automatic Backups
    - Smooth fast & Simple Design.
    - Easy management of Notes and lists.
    - No special permissions required.
    - More!

Just Some Screenshots

View attachment 3085840 13DBC091E433_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png B49F8C2F9BC0_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png
    32A2B57957CA_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png 334E8FEF6B68_Generic_0_PORTRAIT.png

Update

Quick Note is now opensource. I have attached the source files in the below post. Just wanted yall to know i did this on my spare time which i taught myself simple coding via YouTube videos so please forgive me if my
    code and logic is "messy." Was trying to implement google drive backup API for online backing and syncing across devices as well as material design. Once again thanks for all the support and again forgive me for all the "coding hacks and ratches" and hope you guys can make this something great.

link to Git

https://github.com/Vynastian/QuickNote.git

Need Any Help Send Me A Mail & I Would Be Happy To Help.

Love this application just given you 5 stars on the playstore.

I appreciate school/work takes precedent over developing but I have two suggestions when you have time:p

1) either password protect the app or the ability to encrypt selected notes
    2) to have the option of not displaying any of the notes contents until you enter it or displaying the contents ( like it is now and how it was)

Given you 5* on the playstore :cowboy:

Hey man I am currently working on adding a lock feature to the app.
    As for the displaying the note content i will try to add an option to the setting menu for viewing preferences...

Thanks alot for the 5 star rating man :D
    I LOVE it! When can see expect location based as well as time reminders.

I posted the update on Play store. Will take a couple hours before it shows up. This update includes time Reminders.

Location based reminders will be coming soon. :)
    Changelog

Changelog

Version 3.5.2
    Wednesday/11th\February/2015

* UX Enhancements
    * Fixed Screen Transitions
    * Removed Unwanted Confirmation Messages
    * Database Optimization
    * Setting Notification Time Bug fix

* Overall Quickness Increased By 124% :p
    Heythanks for all the feedback everyone.

Simple and elegant. I really like it, must say. Any plans to make it Open Source? So that we all can contribute to make it even better. :)

i'll attach the source files to the main post. i'm not to sure how to add them to Github.