Software Update Europe 1.29.401.7

Search This thread

puukhii

Aug 3, 2009
Great, the major weakness point of htc one x is battery. If this problem can solve, it will be the best pone.

jaaystott

Feb 9, 2011
Chelsea
www.twitter.com
Flashed the ruu off the shipped Roms thread last night and the battery seems a lot more resillient. None of this dropping 7% nonsense after browsing 2 webpages lol! Seemed pretty smooth too once phone had settled, was a bit of lag on initial startup

That's excellent to hear. My only issue with this phone is that if you leave the phone's screen on for anything more than two minutes then serious battery drop.

Also people that are in the UK, the update should be here for Sunday, there's no confirmation, but that's what's floating about :D

Reactions: adazamim

TEKONG84

Aug 31, 2011
I'm on stock rom with unlocked bootloader and cwm package,if I received the update to 1.29 will it locked my bootloader? Or HOX with unlocked bootloader won't received any update?

vincepg13

Jul 23, 2011
Even the OTA update? If I'm not mistaken, once update release on stock rooted rom, yet still can download the update and install.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.:confused:

Well it was my understanding that the exact ota file that gets pushed to phones, can only be flashed on stock recovery

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Steven_belfast

May 1, 2010
Belfast
orange branded UK just got my update.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

really Ned to change my Sig.

otacon888

Jan 15, 2008
I have a UK unbranded HOX.
I flashed via RUU since I still didn't get the OTA.
First thing I noticed was my screen has no yellow tint anymore....the whites are way more white.

Top Liked Posts