[APP] App Stack - App launcher Widget for Android Honeycomb (1280 & 1024 Support!)

Search This thread

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
[APP] App Stack - App launcher Widget for Android Honeycomb (1280 & 1024 Support!)

App Stack is a widget that allows you to launch any of your favorite Apps fast and easy.

Our widget is simple to use and configure. You have the ability to add or remove any App you have installed. Once an App has been added to App Stack, the App can be launched from the App Stack Widget. You can move and resize App Stack anywhere on your screen (resize supported in 3.1 only).

Categorize your stacks with up to 5 different stacks for app groups!

Customize your stack by setting the background color & text color to match your theme!

Taking advantage of Android Honeycomb stack widget technology App Stack gives you a fun, cool, and easy way to launch your favorite App! Use App Stack as your one stop App Launcher

Free Version
https://market.android.com/details?id=app-com.pocketappbuilders.appstackfree
I've also included the free version as an attachment to this post

Paid
https://market.android.com/details?id=app-com.pocketappbuilders.appstack

I appreciate any and all feedback :)

Johnny

screenshot1-854x480.png

screenshotgreenstack-854x480.png

screenshot2-854x480.png

screenshotresize-854x480.png

screenshot3-854x480.png

screenshotstackcolortab-854x480.png

Attachments

• AppStackFree.apk
    301.6 KB · Views: 1,102
Last edited:

d11dog11

Apr 15, 2008
Requested item could not be found for both links.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
** EDIT **

I'm not sure why its not showing up. I'm doing some research and will get back to you. Thanks again for the feedback.

** EDIT **

Are you running Android Honeycomb?

Thanks for the feedback

Requested item could not be found for both links.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

Sugerg

Sep 12, 2008
Love the Idea, but as mentioned on other comments, not showing in market app on device and on the web store it's not showing as compatible with my device (Asus EEE Pad Transformer running h/c 3.1)

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
Thanks. Can you try the links again. I updated them. I was missing the app- value from the URL.

I appreciate the help.

Love the Idea, but as mentioned on other comments, not showing in market app on device and on the web store it's not showing as compatible with my device (Asus EEE Pad Transformer running h/c 3.1)

ayman07

Feb 25, 2010
Can anyone confirm if they are logged out of their Google Account and Search Market via a web browser that they can find my app. Here is a link to my search results. I'm not logged in and my app is showing up about 5th down in the results.

https://market.android.com/search?q=app+stack&so=1&c=apps

Thanks in advance for the help/!

It doesn't allow me to install on any of my honeycomb tablets but it does show up online.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1306872072483.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306872072483.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 746

hudster2001

Apr 22, 2010
I found it and downloaded the free version. I'll give it a go.

Edit
When i tried to use it i just got a load of FC's

Sent from my VegaComb using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
Thank you for the feedback. If you can please do me a favor and report the FCs so they should up the on my dev panel that would help a ton. I really appreciate it!

Johnny
I found it and downloaded the free version. I'll give it a go.

Edit
When i tried to use it i just got a load of FC's

Sent from my VegaComb using XDA Premium App

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
For the people who could not download my app. I have included it in the orignal post as an attachment.

Thanks again :)

grasshoxda

Oct 3, 2010
ottawa
installed it on my xoom, added the widget to home screen, taping it gives an fc and the message about sending the bug report. my xoom is on tiamat 1.4.2

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
Ehehe. I need to get it installed first :)
wheres the gingerbread love??? :)

Hmm. I'm sorry about the FCs. Sounds like you were not even able to send a bug report :( Thanks for the help!
installed it on my xoom, added the widget to home screen, taping it gives an fc and the message about sending the bug report. my xoom is on tiamat 1.4.2

I'm trying to figure out why some devices are not supported. What is your config? Thanks for the report!
Cant find it in the market and the apk cant install mate

50-3

Dec 21, 2010
Melbourne
Hey bought the app and love it.

Any chance of getting multiple stacks.

Was hopeing to have one stack for games, social, dev, ect...

Also when i fist used it i got FC after FC after FC but once i went into the app in the app drawer and configured it i had no problems.

Thanks,
50-3

PS if you want me to help with system testing shoot us a PM i have good knowledge of ADB and DDMS i have free time now i lost my tech support/system testing job (there reason was i was to tech minded and they wanted a someone with beter customer skills)

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium App

MrWicket

Oct 13, 2010
California
would love to see this on phones also! great idea and since we're more limited on screen space would be very handy, make it do contacts also and we have a winner for sure! :D good job and I look forward to seeing where this goes, I'd be willing to test also.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

App Stack is a widget that allows you to launch any of your favorite Apps fast and easy.

Our widget is simple to use and configure. You have the ability to add or remove any App you have installed. Once an App has been added to App Stack, the App can be launched from the App Stack Widget. You can move and resize App Stack anywhere on your screen (resize supported in 3.1 only).

Categorize your stacks with up to 5 different stacks for app groups!

Customize your stack by setting the background color & text color to match your theme!

Taking advantage of Android Honeycomb stack widget technology App Stack gives you a fun, cool, and easy way to launch your favorite App! Use App Stack as your one stop App Launcher

Free Version
    https://market.android.com/details?id=app-com.pocketappbuilders.appstackfree
    I've also included the free version as an attachment to this post

Paid
    https://market.android.com/details?id=app-com.pocketappbuilders.appstack

I appreciate any and all feedback :)

Johnny

screenshot1-854x480.png

screenshotgreenstack-854x480.png

screenshot2-854x480.png

screenshotresize-854x480.png

screenshot3-854x480.png

screenshotstackcolortab-854x480.png
    Already bought, an app/widget that puts HC to excellent use.

Few suggestions:
    1. Transparent Skin (would be great)
    2. Icon only option maybe? So, that would be like a 1x1 widget, or 2x1/1x2
    3. Ability to add multiple widgets to have them act like folders
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I added some more stack colors and a new feature that allows you to set the app name text color! :) Enjoy and let me know what you think :)
    Hey guys.

Just wanted to let you know I updated the user interface so all stacks are contained within one interface. Also fixed a few bugs that were reported.

Please let me know what you think of the changes.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Johnny
    Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Hoping to get your stack color in this coming release. :)

I immediately noticed it too. By the way, I would love to have one particular stack color - invisible with light blue line borders, to complement the entire Holographic UI look. Is this possible? So far I'm enjoying the invisible stack but this would really take the cake. Thanks. :D