[ROM]^[CodeName:Android]^[4.0.4]^[4.29.12] Alpha 2 test

Do you want me to Continue Building CnA and Other Roms Like this From Source?

• Total voters
Search This thread

BigJPNut

Jan 21, 2011
So much tension on here.... u guys should seriously consider getting laid... js...:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Dude its a development thread....not is there a link every other post thread. Just read the OP, especially if your thinking about flashing a new rom to your phone...js bro.

Getting laid?....whoopty doo...I do that while playing Temple Run...no biggie here lol;)

funcrusher

Nov 27, 2007
Jacksonville
Hopefully tonight will be the night? Because I am working from home tomorrow, I guess I will be able to get on the Killa Cali time and wait for a working link, fingers crossed.:confused:

Haha. I'm actually good for a couple days -- I ended up flashing CM9 last night. But with the weekend almost here, if it drops tomorrow, I'd probably flash before Monday. :/

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ungovernable1977

Oct 11, 2010
Seattle
This is like the psychology that Sprint used to push the Evo4g... make it hard to get, therefore it MUST be the best! (Epic4g ftw). No but seriously... cant wait. OH I forgot

>print no trolls this thread is looking to be fun, the way it should be.

Is that close enough to code to justify my posting here?

funcrusher

Nov 27, 2007
Jacksonville
This is like the psychology that Sprint used to push the Evo4g... make it hard to get, therefore it MUST be the best! (Epic4g ftw). No but seriously... cant wait. OH I forgot

>print no trolls this thread is looking to be fun, the way it should be.

Is that close enough to code to justify my posting here?

OMG, YOU CAN ONLY POST HERE IF IT'S DEV OR YOU'RE TELLING OTHERS HOW STUPID THEY ARE FOR POSTING HERE.

Now go at once to the gen thread, so we can scream at you for not searching (and get boners while doing it). <3

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Codename-Android.gif

DISCLAIMER: If you Destroy Your last standing Brain-cell from flashing this??? Well Hello Brain-dead!
    It aint my fault... You know the drill! Read Up Everything First!.

This ROM is bare and built from source by me and/or ported by T.C.P. and kept updated with Codename Android's Latest out! I work a busy schedule, so I/we will update as I/we have time. For changelog go here for now Thank you for trying it out and all respectable feedback is welcome.

Install instructions
    -Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via the PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe data/factory, cache and dalvik cache
    -Flash ROM
    -Flash Gapps
    -Reboot

Links

Please AkRight & Post Responsibly!

This is my First Rom release and I plan on Contributing More with Time!
    Thanks!

Special Thanks goes to
    Darchstar, Maddoggin!!!
    [Helped make this possible with priceless knowlege!]
    T.C.P., Sbrissen, AproSamurai, UberPenguin, CyanogenMod, epic4g & e4gt Teams, OptimusPrime, AdultSwim, You & What's his name!
    [RESERVED]

if you find a bug and think it should be listed, please start your post with:

#add-a-bug

then post details of your bug, if it can be induced please post a logcat of occurrence i will add it to second post!
    Is this a stable ROM

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

yes, having been released for about 30 minutes, i can confirm this is indeed the most stable rom one will ever use. i've never had better battery life.
    Anyone interested in a how to and review video? :)
    guys its not goona boot, build will hopefully be back later today booting